Why won't girls notice me?

Why won't girls notice me?

Because of your confidence issues, most likely. They like a confident guy. Work on that.

Because you eat too many desserts and wear stupid looking sunglasses.

Because youre a f22 fighter jet

Doesn't confidence come from looking a 9/10?

So someone who has a 7/10 face can get a girl who has lot/la of confidence?

>Why won't girls notice me?

Because you come across as needy.

They do notice you. They just find you repulsive.

Only partially. Confidence comes from knowing who you are, what you want, having some a goal in life, hobbies etc. Basically, from being a complete person. Looks matter and they can be your source of confidence but it's weak in comparison with the things I mentioned. Of course if you want to attract women you should also take care of yourself, groom, work-out, dress neatly. The last part is going to places where you can meet some women.

Donald Trump

Either you're a troll or a shallow dumbass. Let me know which.

What kind of contradicting question's that? It's not about how much confidence the other party has, it's about how much confidence you have. Also, being confident isn't just about behaving like chad (not at all), it's about being confident and comfortable with who you are, able to stand your own in the world and able to take a hit if you get turned down.

Not all girls can be won over with confidence, but most can. If you're confident then you have to be her type and get along. Then having a pretty face helps, but isn't mandatory. (Taking proper care of yourself is. This is important. You can be ugly but take care of yourself, yet most ugly people forego the most basic rules of self-maintenance and hygiene and then complain people steer clear of them.)

Why should they?

I'm neither. I know girls only want the best and they can from all the 9/10 guys waiting in line.

How do you even "dress neatly" as a young white male?

Because you fap too much

Because you walk like you're dodging snipers

Because you don't introduce yourself

Because you're depressed

Because you're not physically fit.

1 or a combination of all above.

Not sure if I used "neatly" correctly, I'm not an English native. How you dress depends on your age and the occasion.

become a chad faggot

Yes, taking care of yourself is important af. I used to dress like a nerd, I had long hair which didn't suit me at all. I changed it all and after i finished hs I've learned that the hottest chick in class had crush on me ever since. So taking care of yourself can your physcial attractiveness from 1 to 8

can take your physcial*

Dude getting a chick to notice you would be easier in an environment where people know what your talking about or doing. Like if you went to a convention and cosplayed as a popular character girls would ask for pictures. Or go to your local comic book or video game shop for people who actually like what you may enjoy. (PS frosted tips are ugly af and I would highly advise you to not get them)

So you're going for stuck up bitches then or just don't know a lot of women. Most women I know love guys with looks all over the place, from fat to skinny to everything in between. Most important is that the guy's someone with confidence, motivation and a general good guy. Good Guy Greg doesn't finish last by a long shot.

Then again, you're probably still in highschool going only for the most stuck up bitches with tits falling out of their shirts/pressed into their necks with enough makeup to make KISS look like a bunch of kids playing in the mud. Believe it or not, but most boring to average girls who are insecure now will, in ten years times, be awesome babes. They're still learning their shit for the upcoming years, just like you should.

As for the stuck up bitches: it's going to be funny as fuck to meet them ten years after high school. Some will change themselves for the better and remain hot but most will go downhill sooooooo much. Shit's hilarious, running into those bitches while doing your groceries. Tits already sagging, two nagging kids besides them with chad now looking like a 40 year old construction worker with a chain smoking habit, loudly yelling at her for not doing enough, getting himself ready for a clotted artery at 50.

What he said. I was clumsy as fuck, just like every other normal dude, in highscool. Wore way baggy clothes, put too much gel in my hair and tried to act to aloof that everybody just thought I had a weed addiction going and was fucking weird. Took be a good few years to figure out to wear fitting clothes, get a haircut every two months and maybe try to be a wee bit more accessible (and learn to smalltalk) instead of some snarky smartass nobody understands.

I did always chase after girls. That helped, hugely. Felt like an amateur idiot embarassing himself most of the time, but I refused to become a neckbeard virgin just because the shit scared me. I wanted my dick wet, damnit.

(And I got it.)

Because you're standing behind them.