Why is it that arabs are such alphas they're ready to fucking kill you if you mess with their women or family in...

Why is it that arabs are such alphas they're ready to fucking kill you if you mess with their women or family in general?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*they're not, just in denial about their own homosexuality and therefore peer pressured into overaggresion, just like dogs barking but nothing happening. Compared to europe, where once shit gets down, it gets down.

Islam forbids Muslim women from getting with non-Muslim men.

Islam forbids muslim MEN from marrying none muslim, none jewish, and non christian.

ie, only abrahamic religion females only allowed.

alphas
i know some arab men they get asswhipped if they talk shit their women don't like

Step back true alpha coming trough

This is also true, yes. Men and women are restricted, but women are restricted more.

Romanian here, i'll cut the arm off someone who dares touch my family. should person scratch my family i'll beat them senselessly with a nine iron.
should person kill my family member? I'll slaughter the person's entire family tree.

Thats why the EU is being cucked left and right by "refugees".

I'm moving.

>nine iron
>manly
Kek

because Arabs has best genes... you just have to look at them to feel their alphaness... no type of women dont like Arab men. Arab men are probably the most loved men by women in general. Its crazy

that seems like an afghani, but still fake news propaganda.. dont believe it.

Sauce

i can feel the edgyness pulsing out my screen

gonna convert right away. honestly they got it all figured out.

btfo of my coutry fag. no ones wants you no where

>MFW I want Sharia Law

One MOAB wasn't enough.

Try again, faggot. There is a documentary about this. Child rape is a casual thing over in the middle east.

>getting their feelings hurt over a cartoon
>killing themselves for their imaginary friend
>Can't make money outside of selling oil
>won't eat bacon because it insults their imaginary friend
>have to cover their women up because they are afraid other men will fuck them

I don't think you know what alpha means.

Because those deluded middle-eastern arse-wipes that you are intent upon blathering about are quite simply totally deranged nonentities.

>have to cover their women up because they are afraid other men will fuck them

Backwards culture which has no rules regarding self control of sexual and violent urges. Bunch of hairy man-children.

>>getting their feelings hurt over a cartoon (gay hitler 2000)
>killing themselves for their imaginary friend(the only friends they have)
>Can't make money outside of selling oil(entire 'murican e-con-oh-my tied to it)
>have to cover their women up because they are afraid other men will fuck them(misogynist to the extreme, imaginary women-friends anyway)

Except for the bacon part, I think you just described every "alt-right" murican cwy babi on Sup Forums, not just Sup Forums neither.

>Backwards culture which has no rules regarding self control of sexual and violent urges. Bunch of hairy man-children.

Fuck y'all if you hate 'Murica, bitch! Ah'll rape yer dog and skull fuck yer mom's corpse!! THEN GRAB YER PUSSY!!! U-S-A! U-S-A!

wut?

>tfw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bacha_bazi

Oh yes, they are man of honor.

>nine iron
Can't rely on your driver? Me either. See you at the clubhouse!

u mad bro-drescu?