Why don't you own a gun?

Why don't you own a gun?

I don't live in a nigger/wigger infested shithole.

canada m8

I live in a nice town. Plus I've been institutionalized a few times so I think I'm illegible to have a gun.

Because I sexually identify as an attack helicopter.

uk and any guns I can get off markets online are pussy guns. I saw a fucking 6mm for sale

Pistol or rifle?

Because 6mm rifle cartridges are badass

I own 4

I'm saving stupid people (libtards) from death. Smashing them in their stupid faces has to suffice.

I do. I have a MAK 90, Mossberg 500, XDm 9mm, and a Ruger 10/22.

ahhh to be 12 again

Because if I ever get arrested for weed in my place, a gun would put me in hotter water.

pistol. It was a Röhm RG 3S cal. 6mm

I do. pic related

bc i'm a felon

Because the police protects me sufficiently in my country.

Because I'd most likely use it on myself.

It's quite simple OP. If I were to purchase a firearm I would own it for no more than an hour or so and I would be on the run.
I would not an hero and I would definitely not want to take any heroic police officers with me so I'm not sure what would happen.
But there would certainly be a very few select human beings riddled with fucking bullets, though.
I mean like cut to motherfucking ribbons with bullets in each goddamned eye and a full clip up their assholes.
So, yeah, no guns for me. I'm all for your right to own as many as you want, it's a free country, and while you're at it go to your little sister and slip a finger up her butthole.

Cause I'd kill myself eventually if I did

Actually, I own a bunch.

I bet you've never even been in a fistfight, you little keyboard warrior faggot

There are some other sites which would allow me to get 9mm/380ACP/12 Gauge/Ammo but it's not worth it. Even if I did get a gun in the UK i'd go to jail for even protecting myself

I do

haha what a newfag