We should hang gay people more often! It's God's wish. And we have turned our backs to him...

We should hang gay people more often! It's God's wish. And we have turned our backs to him, by supporting these fudge packers.

OP = fag
OP says we should hang gay people more often
Therefore, OP says we should hang him.

Fuck yeah! They are Stalin

Gays aren't even that bad dude

We have a trance academic
We need to linch all the tranny faggots

I agree god wants all muslims to cut up into tiny pieces and fed to pigs that will clean their bodies from their sins

If god truly hated someone,that wouldnt be god.

I do belive in god speaking to me,but not someone speaking for god.
You clearly fill that saying correctly

You Jesus freak faggot

you know i am right jesus speaks the truth.

You lie, you bigotist Satanist eskimo bastard

I just dont see a western god hating any kind of mortal just for the sake of their way of thought,if that was a thing,there would be a god that hates taco bell and anyone who eats from it deserves a cactus up your ass.

I know its a personal opinion of yours,I just disagree on intolerance

Hey, if god exists, he's a sadic guy watching the world while eating popcorn. He created a world where, to survive we must kill other lifes. It's a fucking survival game

This is why you need to be removed from this world. you shame all humans with your sins

If gods wants it, then it can do it itself.
Not my job.

"How bout them niggers tho? Kill them too!" - Donald Trump

well god didn't always feel this way about all people but with time to many people became evil and since they started an anti jesus cult, god was left with no choice but to fix the problem with a spring cleaning.

Trump is literally hitler

i am not a fan of trump but that is such a dumbass thing to say you must be american

Agreed,its a survival game.
Disagree thw peoples free will kills others lifes,just like this guy who hates gay people,if he had a gun and get out of jail free card everyone knows whats gonna happen

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha EPIC!

Trump has plans to murder every baby on america!! Seriously look into it guys. Hillary can still save us! Impeach that bastard! Do you research! If you're not a rich white male, he wants you dead!!

good The USA is fucking cancer!

Why?

Meh,we just get rid of stupid people voting rights,they will vote for a empty can with the words "nascar" if the option was available

Because US is narcissistic as fuck.
I truly hope you get a civil war, at least that way you will fight on your own soil for a change

Neither God nor Christ said to harm others.
Many men who tried to speak with the authority of God did. Many religious men feel they have a right to speak for God and wear funny hats. Yet one thing God said was "Religion is the teachings and traditions of men that make void the word of God." Certainly Levi said that we should murder people, and Paul and James, and the Pope was often heard to utter such Nonsense. Now Christ himself the one time he acted in anger did so in the temple because the merchants there were selling lambs and birds that did not meet Gods expectations of sacrifice. These merchants paid bribes to the high priests thus turning the temple in to an abattoir. God never wanted bloody sacrifice he wanted us to be merciful to our lambs and to choose not to sin rather then to have to kill the very best of our flocks. So simply put when you feel sin free OP? Then you may throw the first stone. Remember that verse. or perhaps? "Why dost thou bother thy brother the splinter in his eye, while ignoring the beam in thine own?" So next time you encourage others to murder a person for a sin you do not commit. Remember that there are 10 commandments which Christ later offered the Golden rule for. God and Christ are the ultimate authority of the Law-not you and not the pope.

May peace be with you.

What country are you from?

land of the vikings

>God: OP, you should hang gay people!
>OP: Deus vult!
Are you hearing other voices, too, OP?
You should see a shrink.

>We should hang trumptards more often! It's God's wish.
ftfy

ok what the FUCK did gay people do to you?

and why should god give a shit

Smoking weed already???

then go to Saudi Arabia, don't bring your disgusting ideology to the West, Ahmed.

>Because US is narcissistic as fuck.
I agree with my neighbor here. Also let me add that retards in USA also consider themselves da best because of the 'climate' they live in.

I love getting you social justice warriors all wound up! Pussys!

Honestly, you dknt need to argue from god to justify fag burning.

Gays are the natural reservoir of HIV/AIDS. Their presence sullies society and demasculates men. A society where aids and feminine men are a norm is not a society built for the long run.

OP if you want to kill yourself just fucking do it fag live stream it while your at it

then go to the middle east

awww, user is not happy

sounds right to me

Join ISIS, if you think killing people is your kind of fun.

Hahahahah children! Kill myself? As you've all said, with how narcissistic I am, why would I ever go and do a thing like that?

>It's God's wish.
How do you know?

>shit tier troll
"Hurr imma mozzie!"
>2/8 b8 m8

Because I'm the messager from the heavens (Nephalim)

Because I'm the messager from the heavens (Nephalim)!

I don't believe you.

You dont have to, God will decide your fate

lol americans and their sky wizard

please tell me how is this bulshit different from the muslim shit

also, pretty sure OP is gay

I am gay... well bi

Actually sober for quite some time now.

Just tired of folks promoting hatred and blaming God.

When God was at war with the Earth it was because men were trying to make him out to be a liar and trying to prevent the prophecy and promises he made. That is he defended the Hebrew people so they might survive and Christ might be born. When those people later betrayed and rejected Christ he opened his promise to all. Now race is far less important. Though half breed offspring are rarely accepted by either of the racial groups that they come from. So racial mixing is still a very sad thing, but not because God opposes it. Simply because men in their vanity promote hatred of other who are no better or worse then they are.

which god?

THE one and only baby

Are you Muslim????

Zues?

No. God. White hair, beard. Come on, eberyone knows god

No, I am a student of Christ.
I struggle to understand what he taught, and why religious men depart so far from it. I have no denomination to speak of as I view the pulpit with distaste.

Yeah, that's what Zeus looks like. and Odin, and Kronos, and others. Is it any one of those?

Wrong

I AM A HOMOSEXUAL AND I AGREE

Yes! See this is what I'm talking about

Uh, no. not wrong. Look it up. there are deceptions of each of those gods with white hair and beards. You're a special child, aren't you...

But... What about the jews?

You're lying through your gums boui

Yep, and I also managed to post thousands or even millions of images of other gods with beards, all over the internet since I first brought it up here, just so I can look like I'm telling the truth. But yep, you got me. all lies. I am one with jesus now.