Theres literally nothing wrong with being a Jew

Theres literally nothing wrong with being a Jew.

prove it

implying trumps jewish.

Shalom.

religion is for stupid people
politics is for retards

OP is a fag

t. retard

Your point?

He is, though.

Oy, give me your taxes...

Except, you know, that murdering Jesus bit

Jesus was a Jew himself you extra Y chromosome carrying inbred.

LOL TRUMP ISNT JEWISH BERNIEFAGS RAGE MORE THAT UR JEWISH OVERLORD DIDNT WIN

FUCKING ANTIFA CUCKS FUCK OFF

Checked hitler dubs

All he knows about Jesus is from South park and Sup Forums.

>Jesus was a Jew
What does this have to do with anything?
Did the Jews not kill Jesus?

In reality the ones at fault were The Romans.

antisemite spotted

I maintain that the onus solely rests on Joan Crawford.

>I GUESS THAT'S WHY THEY CALL THIS PLACE RANDOM XDD

the one really to blame is God for not protecting himself

For God so loved the world that he gave his only son.

He did that for you, user, because he loves you.

It was never Jesus' intention to give his life

Jesus and God are one and the same, as they are part of the holy trinity. While Christ never consciously gave his life, the holy father certainly intended him to so that we could be forgiven for our sins.

yeah, man I have you right where I wanted you to be
>pic relevant

>
>jews killing jews
Go on.

Hey, don't hate the player, hate the game. We didn't choose how the world was created, or it's rules. God did, ese, and it's out of our hands. You can rage all you want, but that's just the way it is. :-)

I'm so tired of seeing the Reddit t.

Again, you're raging against something completely out of your power. Something that doesn't adhere to the same rules or laws as us. Something we could never hope to fully comprehend.

And yet you think you have all the answers.

O ye of little faith.

I do not hate the game, quite contrary I like playing it

>What is free will?
Retard

I have no problem with Jewish peoples

Trump is a jew most blondes with blue eyes are jew. Holocaust is hoax

kys ZOG faggot

Kek also eating soup with a fucking fork on top of it all

How long have you been a filthy kike for?

I didn't want anyone to think I didn't have a fork...

sure kid

Not the guy you replied to. Free will also means that the image in not applicable. If he would create a world where through free will, why would he have the world include unnecessary suffering which begs the question once again

sure kid

Grow up.

Sure kid

Bad copypasta is bad.

there is something wrong with being a rothschild

Who lit the chimp brain out of his cage?

Who said suffering isn't necessary?

Look at life like a novel, and suffering as a plot device that enables the room for growth.

I posit that suffering is very neccesary for us to change at all.

And before you point out that in a perfect world we would already be born with our final conclusions, that would be really really boring.

How do you define "unnecessary suffering"?

If I would have broken my leg playing football and God would make me not wanting play football, he would have taken away my free will. I would not have suffered from a broken leg, but at the expense of my free will

sure kid

Real mature.

Said no one In the history of civilization ever.

Single most hated and exiled people in history. It makes one think. If THAT many cultures/races/etc. hate you, it's not them. There's something wrong with Jew.

Idk about that but Jewish people have the highest IQ on the planet on average.

>Highest nose to face ratio
Ftfy

I think you're thinking of sandniggers.

kek

Would be regular nigs but it's a close battle.

I've literally never met anyone who had a legitimate reason for hating jews besides the fact that they were sandniggers, or just found it fashionable and edgy to hate on them.

I'm not talking about Israel, I'm talking about the Jewish race.

Nope, jews are the cause of all of this race mixing and communism.

I flat out hate Jewish women because they're so damned annoying. But besides the Zionist Jews, regular ones are alright.

That's mainly the Zionist Jews doing it. The ones in power. The average jew is just concerned about finding away to fuck to out of your shekels.

Okay, Mohammad.

Look, you can either admit you're a dirty paki, or you can admit you're an edgy 12 year old. You can't have your cake and eat it.

>Fuck you out of your shekels.
Damn autocorrect

Triggered Jew detected.

Nope. Just a politically and religiously apathetic and mature adult who doesn't believe that the Jewish conspiracy is why I'm not a winner.

I don't need to blame my problems on a whole race of people to justify why I'm miserable, like you.

I'm not that user. Kek.

But feel free to try harder to justify why it's everyone else's fault for hating the Jews throughout history instead of their own.

If he isn't why has he repeatedly refused to publish his birth certificate? Because he was born in Israel.

I'm actually pointing out that there's a lack of justification to hate or not hate the jews. They're literally the same as everyone else.

kek. Nice theory you kike faggot.

Yes the stupidity of the religious will never be fully comprehended by the intelligent.

>iamenlightenedbymyownintelligence.jpeg

I bet if we ask one of the women he has sexually assaulted it will turn out he has the Jewish genital mutilation.

sure kid

tips fedora.

>Jew.

Jews are inbred parasites.

Ah the level of well reasoned argument one would expect from an indoctrinated mongoloid.

And trump wants to fuck his daughter, it all adds up.

There's no Jew like a dead Jew.

You clearly do not understand the concept of IQ.