What creepy(pasta) stories could be made into movies?

What creepy(pasta) stories could be made into movies?

Other urls found in this thread:

creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House
youtu.be/UBLIAasOfxk
youtube.com/watch?v=O65LQ7StxVA
youtube.com/watch?v=CZJVvD0Iz8s
youtube.com/watch?v=xsWwoK317Q0
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU
fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/
youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE
knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/
reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>le jeff the killer XDXDXDXD

This would be pure spookyspaghettikino.

Not exactly creepypasta, but a movie series based on SCP Foundation would be great

I'd say the Russian sleep experiment could work

this one creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/NoEnd_House

Go fuck a suck, Max. You can mine ideas for your soon to be failed SyFy show elsewhere.

unironically ironically my favorite one.

nothing will ever top this piece of post modern existentialism

Came here to post this

Just make them look like the pic in the pasta and I'll shit myself

ded bort

>Candle Cove season 2
Screencap it

holy shit this is some of the worst writing

Dead Bart, Squidward's Suicide, that one where Seth Macfarlane makes a deal with the devil. Good luck stealing those though, Maxie Pad.

le grifter

>We were trying to park somewhere to give our car a rest

Was this written by someone who has never owned/driven/been near a car?

M A X
T H E
H A C K

Pls leave and never come back.

>babby's first creepypasta

Why would you try to find food inside an abandoned building?
Why would you enter a building filled with corpses?
Who the hell break into places for such trivial reasons?

retarded pasta desu senpai

Penpals

Abandoned by Disney, if treated like a sequel to Escape from Tomorrow.

>he went to a door that was covered in oil

I guess they are similar, but SCP has some really great concepts like that killer statue and the reptile creature.
Imagine a movie where scp 173 escapes containment and the protagonist is trying to escape like that fanmade game.
youtu.be/UBLIAasOfxk

A series of them, kinda of the ABC's of death, could make a good movie.

The smiling man, russian sleep experiment, jeff the killer, gateway of the mind, abandoned by disney, candle cove etc.

this

They were clearly riding a horse and/or a flintstones car.

There's an SCP story that's almost identical to the guy going through the portal on a wire in Stranger Things that pretty good.

fucking this one

youtube.com/watch?v=O65LQ7StxVA

the dark trippy visuals would be great

>find a bunch of bodies in a mcdonalds
>but there still hungry so they decide to hit the kitchen for snacks

what the fuck am i reading

Candle Cove is already being turned into a television series by the visionary genius Max Landis.

this is awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=CZJVvD0Iz8s
Will it be pastakino?

does nobody on this board know of fake creepypastas?

tf was that shit?!

then who was phone?

The Whistlers. It practically already is a movie. I've gone through plenty scarier pastas, but this shit is bleak-kino

ffs spoiler that shit! im gonna have nightmares now

Ted's Caving Journal

This one

This, it's been my favorite ever since it got uploaded.
youtube.com/watch?v=xsWwoK317Q0

The guys who reading sound like a total drama queen faggot

I really don't understand why youtube pasta channels consistently hire numale fucks to narrate. There are countless nonfags out there who are hungry for work I'm sure.

Yeah I actually enjoy creepsmcpasta more as a narrator but if the story is good enough I'll listen too MCP.

I think its scarier if you read it. The problem is when narrators try to act and are horrible and it just comes off funny rather than scary. Yeah and you're right its all numales-wtf

Agreed, I made the mistake of going going through all the enjoyable ones a year or two back and now I can hardly find an engaging story.

I remember reading a top 10 creepypasta video and made the mistake of clicking on a pokemon one which the author said was really creepy but it was seriously stupid. desu tho i prefer to laugh than be scared.

I like Kingspook for reading creepypastas.

Creepypastas are really just a guilty pleasure.
Where's my Happy Appy series

That's what you get from reddit. I'm not entirely sure what you all were expecting out of a subreddit.

this is a good one

This I hate these guys's voices, I'd rather read the pastas myself. Wish I knew a youtuber that doesn't sound like a 12 year old. One with a deep voice would be kino.

>I didn't even have time to eat the fries
Oh god I'm dying

That story really goes to shit but the sprites are bretty gud.

It's NES Godzilla right?

wtf i hate mcdonald's now!

Yeah. I think a sequel was made or was in the works.

came here to say this except it's kinda been done with The Descent i think

SCPs and the concept around them could build a whole franchise.

But didnt they make most of those monsters? Also, the main purpose was to use them in a ritual to an old one, not to contain and study a shitload of monsters running around the earth.

The Nosleep Podcast by David Cummings. I shilled it with The Whisperers up above. All the dudes in his roster sound manly. My only beef is 1 of the women who is nothing but a monotone bitch and not in a menacing way.

will this be horrorkino?

Dogscape

is this about runescape but everyone is a dog

Would make for a pretty neat series, no over arching plot, just episodic chapters with diferent researchers, MTFs and D personnel. Could even have some chapters about the other factions. But it would probably be about fucking Dr. Clef and Kondraki

A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted with by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with. In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.

But as it turns out in the end, the girl was merely pretending and just fucking with the boy.

In the ending, the girl loudly declares and publicly reveals on-stage while on live TV the records of their interaction and how the boy believed everything, his secrets and that the deus ex machina and AU isn't real just to embarrass the boy. Boy goes batshit insane due extreme embarrassment and rapes the girl in front of the crowd and no one can stop him because they are on top of an isolated stage planned by the girl for his most shameful moment in life, which backfired, preventing her escape or rescue from rape.

Scene ends with the boy getting shot by the cops and the girl's echoing cries on the stage.

This would be kino

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little keit-ai thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The uh epic flip phone, isn't it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a shitty fanfic. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic keit-ai fag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY FINDS A WAY" You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

This shit will get franchised by a Hollywood producer in the next few years. Mark my words.
youtube.com/watch?v=mw_HKzo9Ync
youtube.com/watch?v=qV0I-iA5lJU

Stop posting that because it's already a thing.

fictionpress.com/s/3206139/1/

>Keit愛 OST

OP: youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
ED1: youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
ED2: youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo

OP Full: youtube.com/watch?v=4NShEKYoPXw
ED 1 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=IIX9aoN7g4o
ED 2 Full: youtube.com/watch?v=woiMYzVTl9c

>Keit愛 TVアニメ

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
EP 1: youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
EP 13: youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

>Keit愛: 君の名は。

PV: youtube.com/watch?v=RBBrZ3d2sJE
Trailer: youtube.com/watch?v=k4xGqY5IDBE

The SCP where they go into mirrors and theres weird giant disembodied creatures everywhere, a post apocalyptic religious world, a farmhouse etc

forget the name

I want a high budget film based off of Man Door Hook Hand Car Door.

human love dolls was the best i ever read

What's his name again?

THE CROOKED MAN
>why wasn't the whole movie about him

The Babadook's wife's son

>SCP has some really great concepts like that killer statue

You mean the weeping angel?

He was the worst part of the movie to be honest. Goofy looking, wonky CGI (the dog scene), and no narrative purpose other than the director wanting to shove in a NOT SLENDERMAN character to appeal to Creepypasta kiddies. It was goofy and over the top, and felt like something shoehorned in from another movie/script.

It doesn't work at all in context of the film and really clashes with the established tone, though I suppose if it was expanded upon as it's own thing it might be able to work.

173 and 682 are entry level. There really are some good ones in there

It's already a meme, so you don't need to post it anymore.

knowyourmeme.com/memes/keit-ai-finds-a-way/

Even for a horror movie I think it'd be too intense for the audience..

For the fucking life of me, I have no idea on why SCP has not been adapted.

>But as it turns out in the end, the girl was merely pretending and just fucking with the boy.
>In the ending, the girl loudly declares and publicly reveals on-stage while on live TV the records of their interaction and how the boy believed everything, his secrets and that the deus ex machina and AU isn't real just to embarrass the boy. Boy goes batshit insane due extreme embarrassment and rapes the girl in front of the crowd and no one can stop him because they are on top of an isolated stage planned by the girl for his most shameful moment in life, which backfired, preventing her escape or rescue from rape.
>Scene ends with the boy getting shot by the cops and the girl's echoing cries on the stage.

would watch the fuck out of these

you guys are top tier plebs, this is so poorly written

>the classic hammy spooky to real spooky
>ok so room X was scary but room Y was something else I tell ya
>BUT ACTUALLY
>room Z was ohmyfuck scarier
>BUT THEN
>THAT OTHER ROOM WAS LIKE OMG I CAN'T EVEN
>I thought I was out but I wasn't out

This just looks like a bad mashup of Stephen King, Saw and some cheap horror game

reddit.com/r/nosleep/comments/3iex1h/im_a_search_and_rescue_officer_for_the_us_forest/

This series would be pretty awesome

my favorite one

drugs and disneyland

Okay but the Russian Sleep experiment is fucking creepy as fuck though

Goatman is goat
creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/Anansi's_Goatman_Story

it's definitely better

That pic reminds me of Blackmore from Castelvania: OoE

I should write one. I'm great at creating concepts but maybe not very good at fleshing them out. The only related thing I've done is choose your own adventure shit on Omegle.

ends in a non-sequitur. Would have preferred if there was some real reason they don't want to fall asleep

There's a scp containment breach film on the way I think
Containment Breach: Run, but it will most likely cover only the cb scps

I would like a series with a mockumentary feel to it (like district 9) without any continuation between episodes

I haven't read it in years but I thought it was the drugs that they were given that kept them up at first.

yeah I get that but then they take them off the drugs to check them out and they're all mutilated. They resist all anesthetics because they don't want to fall asleep but we never really get why

Basically The X-Files meets Inception and TDKR. Would watch.