/bundes/liga

today:

>2nd bundes
1860 - nürnberg (20:15 cet)

no, kjaer is a shit footballer

>Simon Kjær is a bad footballer
Said by the same people who think Löw is a bad coach or that Podolski didn't deserve all his caps.

thanks

>already nine past meridiem
wew

Hi Hanses and bruneldas.

Remember to cheer on Schalke always

Yeah

you're welcome

1860 leading by two goals to none at half time.

lets post pics that trigger denmark

Ich bin eine Person.

night

Nich

i wanted to make the thread but ok

pic related

i'm glad you didn't make one with that shitty op

salty Raab fanboy detected

HES been breddy okay for s'ton this year

Watching the snooker

Good

Is Dahoud even good?

hello i'm back from work, but I guess you're all asleep by now.

yes

what is he doing right now?

Is this /bundes/?

I'm going to tell you in ~5min

I don't know

yes, this is /bundes/!

!!!

Yay! \o/

!

>Laut einem Bericht der „Bild“ hat sich Gladbach-Profi Mahmoud Dahoud (21) für einen Abschied im kommenden Sommer entschieden. Demnach tendiert der U21-Nationalspieler zu einem Wechsel zu Borussia Dortmund. „Wir beteiligen uns grundsätzlich nicht an Spekulationen“, kommentiert BVB-Manager Michael Zorc das Gerücht.
Good. Dahoud is the kind of player Dortmunds needs in midfield.

I never said this :\

why you guys hate Red Bull?
if they are going to kill the buyern cancer then I'm a new fan

Why don't Bayern buy him then?

This is /fundes/.

I don't really hate them, I'm just a bit sceptical about their concept. Having another Meister than Bayern would be nice though.

No idea. But I'm pretty sure that they had him on their list.

According to what I've heard, Delaney has bumped him down the list.

Talk shit all you want but "Bohndesliga" is the most comfy Buli program there is atm.

?I dont
They are not as bad as Bayern

I don't think so. But nonetheless, Delaney has been pretty good so far and finally filled Bremens hole in midfield*.

*inb4 lewd posting

There was an anti RB sign in the monchengladbach game so thats why I'm asking, like the bundesliga fans arent tired too see buyern winning and buying the league every year??
at least RB its bringing some heat to the competition

>There was an anti RB sign in the monchengladbach game
A lot of "Ultras" are self obsessed cunts and won't accept anything outside their bubble.

>like the bundesliga fans arent tired too see buyern winning and buying the league every year
As an EffZeh fan, a Bundesliga title seems completely out of reach so I don't really care.
I still dislike Bayern a lot.

good night?

the only problem I have is that its an ossi-verein. I cant stand these degenerates

YES!!!

very interesting point

okay good night

good night

>Dirtmund buying the league
Top heh
Also I didn't know the guy is only 21, seems like he played for Gladbach since forever.

goooooooooooooooooooooooooooood morning

good night

Good night/morning fellow h/a/mburg bros! Here's to making ABH's cry when we avoid relegation!

Darmstadt please wake up

ugh i feel like shit

shouldn't have had alcohol yesterday

What happened?

i have a cold if you must know

iktf

bonjoooour

Are you ready for lelverkusen and their inevitable round of 16 exit?

maybe

No. I have 150€ on Leverkusen tonight, its the food money for the rest of this month so Leverkusen better win

enjoy your'e empty plate

lelverkusen is going to get so BTFO

probably 1-7

>betting on Leverkusen

Torres will score.

this

you now remember the guy who bet 500 quids on Bayern last weekend

Please be trolling, for your own sake.

€5'000 fine, no suspension.

Forgot the mirage

who?

not surprised desu

based Carlo

Fuckers in the Bundesliga telling me, always at the stadium "Renato Sanches ain’t bout this," "Renato Sanches ain’t bout that." My boy a world class midfielder on fucking Bayern Munich. They, they they say that nigga don’t be putting in no work. SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all niggas ain’t know shit. All ya motherfuckers talk about "Renato Sanches ain’t no future GOAT," "Renato Sanches ain’t this," "Renato Sanches 33 years old." SHUT THE FUCK UP! Y'all don’t live with that nigga. Y'all know that nigga got caught with TSUUUUUnaldo winning Euros and shit. Nigga been on the Portugal national team since fuckin', I don’t know when! Motherfuckers stop fuckin' playin' him like that. Them niggas savages out there. If I catch another motherfucker talking sweet about Renato Sanches, I’m fucking beating they ass! I’m not fucking playing no more. You know those niggas roll with Dortmund and them.

Young Lahm on the beat.

they are hated because of the franchise concept and tradionalists going ape while their beloved "50+1" concept where basically not a single person or company can own a Bundes-club going down the drain.

I was thinking about doing the same but I couldn't be bothered

Gonna be a tight match today

Leverkusen and Atletico are on eye height

It's going to be the same way it always is; Leverkusen plays really well, lead deservedly, but fail to maintain it and concede at least one, completely unnecessary, Gegentor.

my money would be on a 2:2

I will teach you kids a lesson tonight.
If Leverkusen wins I will get €600 and everyone of you gets BTFO into oblivion.

There is a good chance that Leverkusen will win the match. But still, betting money on LEV in a international competion seems like a stupid idea.

>vizekusen
>anywhere near not losing
lamoooo

Atlético will win 2-0

That Sri Lanka comeback last night..just wow Kapugedera and the whole Sri Lankan team are total winners, incredible.

Poopeelia on pooicide watch

In an academic paper how does one give an example of a certain phenomenon without sounding like a retard?

use fancy words

what club should I support in Bundes2?

Augsburg

wolfsburg

Stuttgart

Union Berlin, Heidenheim, Dynamo Dresden, Sandhausen or Würzburg

what do you think, friend?

also good morgen

use Petko as an example. Prof can't insult your waifu.

>Würzburg
never heard of this club, and somehow interested in the club. I'm gonna watch their matches

1860 münchen is the only good answer.

Godmorgen. I think it's fine.

Glubb for maximum comfy

BOCHUM
O
C
H
U
M

B O I C H U M
O
I