How ugly is my gf Sup Forums?

How ugly is my gf Sup Forums?

Conundrum I'm gonna share Sup Forums

got a girlfriend who's a bit nuts, and I'm thinking of breaking up with her today.
I'm going to break up because it puts me in an awkward situation with the rest of my extended family,
But like if I break up
pussy dude
no pussy.

I mean she's... really not that attractive, she's actually pretty gross. Like, hasn't showered in 2 months, think's she's a guy, has THE most fucked up weird vagina that is basically like two flesh-testicles on either side of her vagina. Great when I found out when I ate her out.
And then it was after we had sex and I ate her out that she tells me she doesn't like to shower as hasn't showered in like a month. So aside from the family shit I don't think I can even bring myself to fuck her anymore... She's also pretty fuckin' chubby. And. Fuck. Just gross.
Pic related.
Whale I'm going to break up with in a few hours.

Minor issues

WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT

fuck me, I thought I had low standards but I'm ploughing supermodels compared to you

Doesn't shower for a month plus and you only figure that out when she tells you....seems legit

it's just pussy man, not hard to get...

Somehow doesn't smell like utter shit but, fuck is it bad these days, she showered like a week or so before we got together now it's been like 2 months let me die she hasn't showered once

Ok so the only pro in the relationship is pussy and all the rest is cons.... stop outting that pussy on a pedestal Sup Forumsro

more pics of the gf, to see how fucked up is she

This is the one time I'm not listening to dubs, double dubs.
Good point. She's super fuckin' clingy, it's just not worth it.

Post more pics.

Yeah post nudes or stop wasting out collective time

Exactly

a pic where you can see her full beauty pls

coming right up

Best you're gonna get nude-wise, she has body dysphoria because she thinks she a guy.

Sooooo wasting our time got it

OH GOD WHAT THE FUCK

What if you break her heart by doing this ?

Get out dude, GET OUT

Jesus those teeth...bet she can strip an ear of corn in 2.3 seconds

I swear to god I only got with her out of pity

No op you shouldnt do this. I can give you some advices if you want

show bobs
and vergena

I'll listen to whatever you have to say but I'm pretty damn set as to what I'm gonna do.

Lemme guess she has a thing for mlp as well? Also looks like my ex is her namr candy?

please just get a new girl.

send her my way user. I'll take her.

She has this animation show she wants to make that is full of furry's so... Basically.

Doesn't look that bad. If she'd shower I'd fuck her no problem.

Atleast she like nine inch nails, but that's me trying my hardest to say something positive user. For the sake of yourself and... whatever that is please stop dating it.

Just in case OP is a dumbass and doesn't know how this works...girls like that will 100% let you put it up their ass...so if you haven't done that yet poke that brown eye before you split...if she hasn't showered for months anyway it probably smells a touch better than the pussy at this point.

You realize she's autistic, right?

GET THE FUCK OUTTA THERE OP I KNOW YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT

Nah not candy but she "changed" her name after Donnie Darko because omg he's so kool rite

she needs adult braces and longer hair.
i think she isn't too bad and could be hot but you'd have to front the money for it. as she is in you're pics she's like a 4/10 but it turns out the line between hot and ugly is pretty thin so if you convince her to make those changes she could end up hot.

Look, you should really talk to her about it, tell her what you feel and that, tell her that she should start take care about her etc, dont break her heart, she might get depressed, dont be a dick. Talk to her !!

fuck her 1 last time & as you are busting tell her she looks like a a human rake

we can tell by the pixels and seeing a lot of autistic in our time

Lol first pic looked like her but oh well

Are you dating asmongold?

Wow do you have low standards or do you deal in hookers?
▶▶▶
▶▶

Looks like ADF

You best post a picture of yourself so we can compare it to her.
Also >File name

Agreed honestly shes a 1 in my book

She like, creates entire universes about this Furry band in her head she draws about, so, yeeeee

op here

OP here, I'm the niglet at the back, you check me fam

Hey OP, I get it, a hole is a hole.

sure thats not your brother user?

If she just gets her teeth fixed she'll be fine.

Still better looking

>ADF

OP, are you from Brazil?

>Doesn't have nudes

Why are you still here?
Why am I still here?

you ate a girl out who hasnt showered in a month and you couldnt tell from literally 6 feet away from her pussy?

something doesnt add up..if a girl doesnt shower you can smell her pussy

I have no standards. In fact love me a dirty ugly filthy whore fuck toy. Turns me the fuck on.

She's the lowest of the low I've had so far, anyone else I've had before has been a 7 atleast, this is, honestly just sad for me mentally and physically.
drive google com/file/d/ 0B0qqLSGs66EQYi0yQ0Z2YUwtalk/view?usp=sharing
Last gf

It was... It was pretty bad, dude, but I manned the fuck up and ate her out anyway. I felt so dirty afterwards.

dude you should have broke up with her as soon as you found out she doesn't shower, wtf.

ADF means the Australian Defence Force, who the fuck are you?

Braces aren't going to fix her personality, Sup Forumsro.

NIN though...she has some musictaste at least

thanks for the bants Sup Forumsros. It's been fun shit talking her whale face before I break up with her.
Trips and I'll tell/do whatever you tell me to while breaking up with her (We'll probably be in a coffee house)

ADF means Alternative Deutschland Für

I will, thanks for letting me know, man. I'll talk to her about it, but, I'm ending this. Anything else I should tell her?

Tell her:
"Its not me, Its you"