twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Posting a few comics, as requested.

req Aurorus

Kwallety

Gay anal

Goddamn I hate VBA.

never used it but it looks pretty bad
reminds me of autohotkey

I'm working from home and trying to program shit.

I can't get the Match function to work so I've spent the past two hours fucking with it.

Post vapoeron please?

Sure thing. Male or female?

oh i see, it's excel stuff
well good luck

gay furfag

The previous thread 404'd while I was saving images, and managed to only save the thumbnail of this one. Could someone post it again?

Thanks. It's a stretch goal on a project with no visibility, so I'm not exactly stressed.

Whether or not I get it done doesn't matter.

I can do you one better:
archived.moe/b/thread/743091926/#743091926

Vaporeons are for female only

that's quite nice
do you work with any other programming languages?

I'm a sucker for the prehensile dolphin dick.

Not really. I took two classes on C++ in high school but all that really taught me was how to structure a program so it doesn't look like ass and basic shit like the differences between while and for loops.

I've fucked around in Python and Java but only enough to know I can't do shit in those languages.

I've self-taught myself how to program in excel just because there's a lot of boring shit in my job and I don't want to have to do the same math all the time.

Thanks a ton!

Anytime. If for some reason that doesn't work I have that pic laying around too so just hit me up.

No worries, I got the pic and a couple others I didn't manage to save.

Any requests for after the comic?

Excellent.

If you get the browser extension 4chanx it'll automatically redirect links to dead threads to the archive.

knowing how to structure a program is pretty useful
i know this because i can't structure for shit and every hobby application i make just ends up being a mess that i can't fix

FINALLY FIXED THE FUCKING MATCH FUNCTION

Had to declare the incoming parameter as variant instead of as a date or integer.

Yeah, my C++ prof was the sort that if your code compiled and ran correctly but wasn't commented/indented according to her style sheet you could still fail the assignment.

Harsh, but you have to instill that kind of discipline or you end up with piles of garbage that run but can't be updated.

All right. Thanks for the info!
I just added the extension, hopefully meaning I won't miss any more images in the future.

A related extension is Namesync, while lets you see/be a tripfag even on forced user boards like Sup Forums or /trash/.

It used to be the main way people kept in touch in the threads but these days it's mostly discord.

congratulations my man

commenting/indenting is a little too nitpicky for me
at long as the structure is good and the code can be read and understood by others it should pass imo

I like commenting because it can do things like explain variable names or say why we're doing a particular thing.

I work with Amazon's fee structure so there's a lot of nitpicky changes and things like "if you're this type of order before X date you need to look in table Y, otherwise it's table Z." and it's hard to parse that from the code itself.

fair enough yeah

I don't think I have a need for that, but I'll keep it in mind.

I just figured I'd mention it because it's nice to get to know folks and it's hard to do that without names.

But there's also those who think not having everyone as anonymous ruins the spirit of Sup Forums, which I can understand.

go work.

I am working!

Work harder.

Then make me harder