GUNPOCALYPSE

Visiting from /k/, welp it looks like this could be it for us Commiefornian fun-owners, holding on to the hope that it'll get blocked or vetoed but it looks like this is gonna be a serious push.

firearmspolicy.org/alerts/gunpocalypse-hits-the-senate-floor/?mc_cid=d4015490d3&mc_eid=d0664ca0a4

How the fuck do they keep getting away with this bullshit.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/california/2016/05/16/ninth-circuit-right-bear-arms-includes-right-acquire-arms/
youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw
youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

ahahaha
>land of the free they said
>we're still white they said

you should probably move

CA has not been part of the U.S. in your lifetime, Ausfag.

Kneel to your emu masters.

Can we remove the state from the union and reconquer it? I really want to reconquer California.

Fuck California.

I'm trying to go to school in a free state and stay there when I'm done so I can escape Commiefornias cost of living, it really traps you in the state.

I just feel bad for my fellow /k/ommandos who can't move out

>2 emu casualties
we clearly won..

Try again, faggot.

>California

>how do they keep getting away with it

Look at the population.

If you kill your enemy, they win.

let them pass it, it'll fall in the supreme court. It's a pure publicity stunt

My wife and I just escaped cal. I don't miss a thing about it, just ordered a fn45 with suppressor and couldn't be happier

The 1965 Jewish immigration act imported tens of millions of 85 IQ spics who vote 75/25 liberal.

Fun fact:
Reagan wouldn't have won with today's demographics and Romney would've crushed Obama with 1980's demographics.

This is good. After the bill passes everyone's eyes will be on crime rates and statistics. People will be redpilled

The Senate is full of liberals now. We're doomed

Where to? You have any idea where a patriotic American can go to school and settle in permanently?

An actor friend (you've seen him in a dozen different things) just left L.A. for Georgia. Said he'd rather commute when needed than continue to live here.
Once I retire, I'm out

Arm yourselves find like minded people and rebel against your elected representatives. Hang them for treason against the people and elect someone who will repeal the bill.

i'm getting real sick of these kikes.

everyone in here should sign the petition on the article

Fuck that. Califags should be walled in to stew in their own shit.

They spread like cancer and turn other places into the same shit they're running from with their faggotry.

nice 1776

is it keanu?

Dont give up shit.
This isnt the fucking 1990s.
Make them work for their culture war.

No, but he was the stunt man for Hugo Weaving in the Burly Brawl.

>How the fuck do they keep getting away with this bullshit.

Because you're too afraid to start killing motherfuckers.

>Living in California

You have no one to blame but yourselves

You do not sign petitions against people like this, you kill them, this is a tyrant, tyrants respect ONLY power. You can keep trying to reason with people like this, but it will NEVER work.

I was born here, my parents fell for the Commiefornia meme and ended being trapped here, being able to just barely live here comfortably but not have enough to move out.

I went military and about to finish my contract up so I got a clean slate to leave and start a new life, I hope an earthquake sinks this state into the ocean

>I hope an earthquake sinks this state into the ocean

We all do, buddy, we all do

Kill every jew before they kill you.

THIS
they passed i594 in WA. it's all going to shit now they will keep passing new gay laws and soon this will be california 2.0

talk about unconstitutional bullshit

This. Wish I could have been born in another state.

>what are state rights

Come to Virginia where you can buy a gun with literally no paperwork and open carry. Faggot

If you arent old enough to move away from your parents you arent old enough to own a gun anyway retard

leave california

I really hope California gets hit with the "big one" pretty soon.

VA fag here, a bunch of fucking liberals have been moving from all over the country to the northern part of the state for all of the government jobs in DC. They've managed to flip us blue in the last two presidential races and get a fucking liberal carpetbagger governor in office who absolutely hates guns. Holy shit liberals ruin fucking everything they touch, including my home state. I hear North Carolina is going the way of Virginia as well

Born, raised, and with Gods good Grace die in California. The time is comin to take the Republic back from the commie bastards.

>Packing up your entire life is cheap and easy in a heavily overregulated state with a shit economy

VA has been split down the middle for decades.

and SB941 in Oregon
They're all fucking scum.

>im going to make excuses my entire life and complain about shit

Pack up and move. A one way plane ticket is a couple hundred at most. If you dont have job prospects thats your own fault

you should just kill yourself right now

It's been getting worse the past couple of years, having graduated from VCU this Saturday I've seen firsthand how more and more brainwashed leftists are being created. So glad I'm done with that fucking place and Richmond in general

Y'all really can't fall into the ocean fast enough, for the rest of the country.
Hurry the fuck up!

Why?

Fight you faggots, they will only take more and more till there is nothing left.

because youre a californian and dont want to move

>stay in your state and fight
Biggest lie ever told
Commiefornia is way beyond expatriation date. You're only hurting other states by weakening potentially stronger red voting blocs.

You'll stay in a blue state, while the liberal diaspora does this shit in other states.

>CA

We still have freedom of movement in this country. Use it.

Because you let them.

I feel you user, my home county of Stafford has started to slide left with all the lefties working in Northern VA moving in with all the section 8 faggots.

Only reason we aren't a blue county yet is due to the marines living around here as well.

Also, I've noticed wherever the liberals go, price for housing and commodities skyrocket. Looking to move out and have to go south or west just to find an affordable place.

You haven't paid attention to anything in your life, have you

Planning on it, my time in the military actually saved me as now I don't have any roots in CA or am trapped in it.

I'm trying to find a good trade school in a midwest free state and settle in there, Commiefornia is a lost cause

Also I guarantee they're going to try this shit in Oregon and Washington next session.

...and that's why pat mccroy is fighting their bullshit. We don't wanna be Cali of the east coast. Get the fuck out with your movies about faggottry and feminism out!...and fuck you too PayPal!!

>AB 156: Bans common ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.
>SB 1235: Bans common ammunition purchases, creates a DOJ database of ammunition owners.

Banning purchases I guess they could do, but creating the database would be a privacy invasion. There was a database of gun owners in NY that someone made a Google Map out of.

>AB 857: Requires serialization of ALL unserialized firearms, both retroactively and moving forward.
>SB 1407: Requires serialization of ALL unserialized firearms, both retroactively and moving forward.

I wouldn't have a problem with this but seriously, how many firearms don't have serial numbers?

>AB 1135: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.
>SB 880: Bans common and constitutionally protected firearms that have magazine locking devices, such as “bullet buttons”.

"Bullet Buttons" seem like they are a product of bullshit bills like this in the first place.

>AB 1511: Criminalizes loaning of firearms between personally known, law-abiding adults.

Is this really a problem? So much so that a law has to go into affect?

>SB 894: Victimizes victims by criminalizing the failure to report lost and stolen firearms within a short time frame.

It should be common sense that reporting a firearm that's been stolen needs to happen immediately. However, if one was stolen and used in a crime and the owner wasn't aware it was stolen...this is a horrible bill.

>SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research.

Like we need universities to research this shit.

>SB 1446: Retroactively bans possession of lawfully acquired, standard capacity magazines that can hold over 10 rounds.

This is a slippery slope. Now it's 10, tomorrow it will be 5, the day after it will be 1.

fuck i594 but it has nothing to do with weed. It was a law that was marketed as one thing but actually did like 10 things

>Also, I've noticed wherever the liberals go, price for housing and commodities skyrocket

Ain't that the fucking truth. It's funny how they had no problem coming here because we were cheaper than DC and Maryland, and now all the prices are starting to go through the fucking roof. A general theme I noticed amongst nova vcu students, of which there was no shortage, was that they would say theyre from "basically DC" or spout some horseshit about Virginia being "not REALLY southern" while living in the Capitol of the confederacy. It was enraging man. Stay strong user

diane fineswine.
on her deathbed as well she should be.
a filthy kike who put sf on the rails to hell.
she declared sf a sanctuary city for her kike buddies who put her in office.
she made 1000 while her hubby made 10,000 with his homo, kike friends.

>Banning purchases I guess they could do
you can't. It's a defacto ban on arms. Like saying we're not banning water, but having any piping to get water is illegal.
>how many firearms don't have serial numbers?
firearms you make. If you make an 80% lower it doesn't have serial, but you can never sell it without a FFL.
>Is this really a problem? So much so that a law has to go into affect?
It isn't about it being a problem, it's about making it as hard as possible to own a gun. They're using the state to de-incentive and punish gun ownership.

MAKE CALIFORNIA GREAT AGAIN.

breitbart.com/california/2016/05/16/ninth-circuit-right-bear-arms-includes-right-acquire-arms/

>SB 1006: University of California taxpayer funding for gun control research
>need to research to see that it's mostly niggers

Man, I've never been anywhere in California in my entire life and I hate that state.

Not if Trump is elected and nominates the replacements.

>single shot .22's only

>firearms you make. If you make an 80% lower it doesn't have serial, but you can never sell it without a FFL.

I was unaware of this. I thought if you manufactured anything that could be considered a weapon it had to be registered with the ATF as AOW.

>It isn't about it being a problem, it's about making it as hard as possible to own a gun. They're using the state to de-incentive and punish gun ownership.

Yeah, I guess. I can't think of anything else that you can't loan to a friend. I wonder if this affects businesses that rent firearms for ranges or if it's just private citizens.

m8 the emu's are far worse than any human soldier.

Daily reminder the Australians were the first to rek the japs in WW2, and the ones who cucked the germans and sent them packing out of africa.

RIP land of fruits and nuts.

You only have to register as an AOW if the homemade firearm would've needed to have a stamp already, like a barrel less than 16in as an SBR.

California, People's Republic Of, has been a lost cause for decades now. Just move to a Free State

I can already feel the boating accidents.

a

I'm building an AR out if an 80% lower, I'm planning on putting what ever the fuck I want on it with a poorfag budget, can't take it to a public range unless I want to go full Ruby Ridge right there

I hate California so goddamn much. Thank God Ohio isn't that cucked yet.

What exactly is wrong with California following in the steps of its father country? Clearly those people want to emulate the homeland which they so deeply love, and, by God, let's give them that right to recreate that paradise known as Mexico

I can work with that.

u didnt add the one that makes unmilled lowers weapons now. no moe 80 percent

So if this goes through in commiefornia, then it's surely going to happen in Washington due to seattle right?

Probably. The disease spreads. People keep saying to califags that they should move. I say that they should stay put and if they try to jump the border into the US, then they should be stopped, shot, and/or deported.

We need a wall on California's border.

GA gunfag here, that's good to know.

i need to go ahead and get another couple guns this summer before they get even more expensive.

youtu.be/FMiNHt13WRw

I thought your constitution said any citizen can own a gun? How would they be able to get away with it?

that hurts to watch

That bitch needs to die from a self-inflicted GSW

But va still has the ability to own pretty much any gun no? NFA stuff is still allowed, no mag restrictions (unless you're in a shitty district maybe, I've not seen any.) Nothing's changed for va as far as I'm aware.

fuck off leaf, you don't understand a 'bill' from a law.

back in grade school we had shit like this explaining it to kids in plain language.

youtu.be/tyeJ55o3El0

>Liberals shit up state
>Remove all personal freedoms
>Niggers, spics, gays take over
>Crime shoots through the roof
>State becomes uninhabitable
>Liberals move to red states
>Repeat process

From cinder to cinder :'(

Yes, yes it does.

I hope they all kill themselves when Trump becomes president.

And what happens when the bill is passed burger?

the mass exodus to canada would also work.
>not wanting Canada to collapse in on itself so we can just annex our hat.

Shitty part of this is if I do resist, I'll die for nothing. At least this will show other states what happens when you give a single inch to the gun grabbers.

then its constitutionality will be challenged in ever increasing levels of court until the matter is settled by the supreme court