Nigger hate thread

nigger hate thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU
youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c
youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

This nigger is better than you in every conceivable way.

Nigs going to nog

Niggers are regarded among us get over it.

Ur thread failed boi lol

Look, a white hippo

It's not worth the energy to hate anything, least of all a fellow human being for having a different color of skin. Get some help.

I smell hillbilly

youtube.com/watch?v=0itOCgJtNVU

youtube.com/watch?v=9ZrAYxWPN6c

Nobody likes niggers

Niggers belong in a zoo

Samefag gon samefag.

Wanna wash my cock niggers?

>Better than me in every way
>Has disgusting fake nigger teeth
I win...

Losers gonna lose. Sorry bro, but only one of those was mine. I did dump a few other pics though.

Cave cracker always butthurt

The only thing worse than a nigger is a sandnigger. The only thing worse than a sandnigger is two sandniggers.

Fuck you niggers.

> human being
> implying

Niggers are violent subhumans.

The only thing worse than two sandniggers is three sandniggers.

How do you know if someone is samefagging?

it's just a stupid faggot trying to be a smartass

this is so true it hurts

but most of the fastest runners are niggers

That's the point retard

but it doesn't make sense
if the person runs fast,it's a nigger
then why is it better being white i that case?
fast runner=nigger
slow runner=white
so??

is it really better?
what's considered better then?

TRIPS. CHECK EM FAG

OPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOTOPISAFAGGOT

I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS I HATE NIGGERS

omfg I thought that was Mr. Brown and his bf from Electric Retard

That water must fucking wreak of nigger BO

It's not about skin color. It has everything to do with genetics though. Isn't it odd that in the history of mankind, niggers have never evolved past a cave man like state? Isn't it weird that They're hated world wide for the same reasons? It doesn't matter what environment you put them in, they always act like animals who can't think outside of their basic instincts. There will always be exepctions but They're far and few in between

Lost

Still not white

White cracker suck a dick, you are a retard neanderthal. Go back to the Caucus Mountains you white albino monkey.

Fuck you hating on x for?

dem noses

whites sure "hate" niggers but love their culture.

Found the nigger

shit music isn't culture, nigger

When you see this you think, Why didn't the cameraman help him.
Then you think,
WWAND - what would a nigger do?
Then the vid is ok!

Yeah, I'm half cracker. It's unfortunate, wish I was fully black.

>being this white

This just proves my point about niggers having zero train of thought or future planning. If I and my fellow whites leave you behind you have nothing, nobody to keep civilization going, nobody to keep the electricity on, nobody to provide medical care, nobody to stock the shelfs at the grocery store, infrastructure would be non existent and most importantly, no more free checks. The USA would digress into a 3rd world shit hole until it looked identical to the congo. I hope you get your wish one day bc it will be your biggest regret.

youtu.be/B5J0Ld_n_NQ

That was in UAE the woman was filmed by her boss so they couldn't say she was pushed off the window

I'm a nigger so I'm not reading all of that bullshit, you faggot. You whites spend a lot of time talking about and hating on people that are below you. Dumbass cuck.

Cool faggot, go rape your mother/aunt.

>If I and my fellow whites
>I
yeah ok, you're making the world go round shitposting. keep at it!

I actually quite like black people. They have a lot of very interesting customs and their pidgin is very pleasant. I do question some of their cultural attitudes, but given the challenges they often face in life, their behavior is completely understandable and often times a bit sad. I do wish that white guys like me would stop giving them such a hard time. Even the niggahs I spent a lot of my childhood around are relatively pleasant people and are often only hard because of situation and circumstance. I don't know how I feel about their rabid consumerism and general disdain for skepticism, but every group had their blind spots.

Go fuck your cousin or half brother like approximately 40% of all African Americans do, inbred degenerate primate.

This isn't ylyl

Top kek!!

>I'm not reading all that

Sounds like the 2 years you spent in High school.

Were facts too much for you? Maybe in the next the life you can be born as something of value.

Lol found the angry african

Bet you didn't even read all that. Even when sources are listed, you still deny everything. You're only reinforcing this guy's point.

Then why are you here?

Butthurt shitskin using inaccurate tropes to insult people detected.

It's ok, no matter how small, any amount of shit in a glass of milk still makes it un-drinkable

Correction: Even when some of these sources are heavy left-leaners, you still deny it.

Tried checking out some sources but too much jpeg due to all your shit posting

Translation: I'm a lazy nigger that can't use the internet unless it's WSHH

You really need to stop proving everyone's point.

Ima busdriver from Louisiana. I am black and j DO work for a living. In my free time off work i play ps4 and craft my own fighterdrone. I am perfectly adapted to modern society. I know that there lots of white folks socially lower than me.lower income less friends virgin and autistic. And these low folks are you. Thank you for reading cucks

Bottom line:
Niggers need whites but whites can't get away from them far enough

Then start fucking wiping them out.
Fuck Sup Forumsro, at least white trash make fucking moonshine and world class Q. Niggers don't create shit except sizzurp and fucking fatherless children.