I'm watching a documentary about natural disasters and they are covering the 2011 Japanese tsunami

I'm watching a documentary about natural disasters and they are covering the 2011 Japanese tsunami.

They are trying their best to make the audience feel bad for these people. But I'm having a hard time feeling any sympathy for a country that attacked Pearl Harbor out of the blue and stabbed us in the back. They very nearly could have destroyed this country and this American made documentary is whitewashing history

Liberals need to be eradicated

HURR DURR I'M AN AMERIFAG HURR DURR

Liberals are the only reason you can write such bullshit without beeing executed.

Christ, how old are you? Fucking get over it you weird little cunt.

>Using the word "Pleb"
>Spotted the underage fag

>But I'm having a hard time feeling any sympathy for a country that attacked Pearl Harbor
Who gives a shit, you weren't even born during that century.

They didn't stab us in the back. We cut them off from oil that the desperately needed to continue their expansion. Pearl Harbor was a direct response to that.

That said I believe we DID need to drop both atomic bombs.

>out of the blue
>mfw when americans actually believe this

kek

OP is suffering from that crappy US educational system. . . . USA is almost a 3rd world country

there are irish and scots that are still butthurt over events from 300 years ago, so this little cunt with his 70 year grudge is no surprise.

Let it go

>crying about things you weren't even alive for as if you were effected by it

Like confederate flags, statues and slavery? tophue

Japan never targeted American civilians. So how do you justify America's murder of thousands if innocent civilians American terrorists fuckface?

tbh
>caring about anything in 2k17

>Japan never targeted American civilians.
We would have never killed Jap civies if their military didn't bomb us.

they were kinda cuntish with chinese and korean civs though. I doubt they would've been kind to creamy american housewives if they ever landed on US soil

Yea. They attacked a military base like any country with honor and integrity would do.

Japan had plans to bomb American cities that they were never able to execute.

If "They started it!" is your excuse for murder and terrorism, you do not get to claim the moral high ground.

educate urself faggot

So how many of you ameriFAGS believe you won the ww2?

You know fuck all about history

>fat fags blocked chinks oil
>chinks kissed boats with planes
>fat fags over react and do the worst thing in history
>fat fags think it is fair

I know they dont even know there own history

>murder and terrorism
It's so unbelievable to watch someone claim how America is a big bad boogyman when the atrocities the Japanese committed all across the Pacific will never even cross your mind. Fuck off with your moral high ground, it's fucking war, not a boy scout jamboree. If your country can't handle the aftermath then they should keep their little military at home.

Who dis?

>caring about anything in 2k17

BINGO

Another but blasted foreigner who thinks he has right to judge 1st world countries.

>thinks the Americans did the worst thing ever
>Germany literally just finished murdering 6.9 million innocent Jews

Ok kid.

sure kid. next you will tell me obama invented healthcare.

Lol i live in the uk
>if they disagree with me there a negro
And you can't write off a event worse then the holocaust

sad

>Japan never targeted American civilians
sure kid
pick up a few books
you could even learn about the planned plague tick-impregnated bombs
you ineffectual self-proclaimed hero of an imagined nippon

sure is white guilt in here.

>we don't have to fight with honor because they don't
You would never accept this as a valid excuse for murder and terrorism by America's enemies.

It was way worse then that shit it fucking destoryed them for gens

>Lol i live in the uk
And I said you don't have the right to judge people in first world countries.

Wow you are a fucking retard

Stalin still holds the high score

Ok

pls be bait

1st world????? hahahaha you wish

You do realize that if it weren't for America you would be speaking German and saluting a Nazi flag right? You ungrateful cunt

Your shithole hasnt even got healthcare

As if liberals had anything to do with it.

Japs got 2 nukes and 70 years of American occupation for perl harbour. That's enough for that I think.
Also, OP is a fag AND a dumb cunt.

>we don't have to fight with honor because they don't
Again, you're too fucking stupid to understand reality. You see the big bad americans dropping scary bombs because they're terrorists. The reason they were dropped is because Japan would never give up, just like every time we fought them on every island we fought them on. The bombs brought an end to the war so that hundreds of thousands or millions of Americans and Japanese wouldn't die on a Japanese mainland invasion. Fucking idiots

A myth russia took more land then england and usa

>I know they dont even know there own history

>their

T.haspenisenvy

With your logic, white people today are responsible for slavery and genocide.. Nice.

I have a feeling that you would see it as unfair if a black person were to hold you responsible for the fact that people with your skin color used to enslave people with their skin color. How is it different for you to blame modern Japanese people for the fact that people from their country once conducted a sneak attack on people from your country, when none of you were involved?

/Thread

>Your shithole hasnt even got healthcare
Yes it does. I have an awesome healthcae plan. Mainly because I have a good jobs with benefits and don't sit around like a scumbag leeching off the government tit like a loser.

Technically 1st world refers to developed, industrialized, capitalist countries that aligned with the US against the soviet union. 2nd world refers to countries that aligned or within the sphere of influence of the former Soviet Union. It's because of the prosperity of the 1st world countries that people associate them with developed, civilized, wealthy nations.

Fuck the
Fuck the Japs
Fuck the
Fuck the
Fuck the Japs

Who the fuck do you think bank rolled their victory? We provided them money, weapons and tons of military vehicles

>Only get healthcare if you have a silver spoon in your mouth

Time to hang all the Native and Black families that partook in protecting America then, eh?

>silver spoon
Raised by a single mother. Try again shitpirate. It's called working. You should try it sometime

Yes and before you picked sides you also sold them to the nazi's

Now there's some bullshit.

fucking this

>golly gee pulled up By my boot straps

Because a country and a person are equivalent. I hope you get challengered you inept twat.

another tard who thinks every citizen is a patriot and will always follow their country

>citation needed

uneducated viewpoint alert watch out

Its called working dipshit. If you weren't a NEET faggot you would know that.

Thats right OP our true enemy is the slant eye. They copy too much they are the copymonkeys. They even copy our wealth we must stop them. I will go out tonight and will do a nice swift homeassault to these fucking koreans who live near me. I will burn their fucking house down and torture rape and kill all. Yheir daughter i will abduct her and put her in my rapedungeon.

Really now? Liberals in the US havent been in favor of free speech since the 1960s

>pulled up By my boot straps
What are you, 80 years old?

Pics of rape dungeon

>Implying German isnt a superior language to your sausage mumbling

>lol just dont get cancer when your imbetween jobs

Im taking piss of a argument made ages ago and is still being used

You should really brush up on what > is for you mongoloid

Japan bombed Australian towns. Good enough reason to nuke them I reckon.

once your care is paid for entirely by govt-distributed tax dollars, govt reps/agencies responsible for your care/distributing same tax dollars can and will tell you how to live, how to treat your body. their interest in doing so is plainly vested, and the courts of any rational jurisprudential system will enforce their right to do so. go- travel to these nations with 100% govt healthcare that have more than 50M total population. talk to the people. learn that most of the rhetoric on the subject is a joke.

>Still believing this wasn't something that the US WANTED to happen so we had an excuse to go to war
>Still believing that the people behind wars care about anything but money

Get out of your precious safety bubble and realize that wrongs have been made on every side but the Japanese never outright attacked any civilians, meanwhile we destroyed millions of theirs and countless others across the world in the name of "freedom" aka instilling the Rothschild's bank so that the banks can rule the world under a one world government.

>Im taking piss of a argument
No one care about your opinion foreigner

There is no 'in between job's. You don't quit a job until you have another one. You don't get fired because you work hard and are dedicated. / follow the rules. Oops I ment to use 'I' not 'You'... You probably are a lame fuck up that either has no career or bounces from minimum wage jobs sporatically.

yeah let's just forget about the 300k of american japanese citizens imprisoned into working camps, sure works out fine

jpeg made me Kek

Who the fuck cares about the Jews. Over 20 million Russians died, yet you dont see them making it a big deal. Jews are like women, all they care about is money and attention.

What you're saying is that people deserve to be killed in natural disasters if they live in a place that used to be ruled by a government that committed atrocities? Because when people do things their ancestors should be forgiven, but when a state does something everyone who ever lives on the land that it controls deserves to be blamed for the rest of history?

You can get laid off and not do anything wrong

>that attacked Pearl Harbor out of the blue

God, you're a fucking retard. How is it the US had its modern navy at sea and left older ships such as the USS Arizona at anchor in Pearl Harbor? The US knew it was coming. History is scripted bullshit -- believe nothing you're told. They needed an excuse to get the US involved in WWII.

>yeah let's just forget about the 300k of american japanese citizens imprisoned into working camps
Agreed but that was a democratic president who locked them up, I actually care, I'm republican

This

Straw man

You'll know its coming and can find another job.

attacked early in the morning, when they were least expecting it without any warning and on people that didnt do anything to them

it wasn't out of the blue. The US had an untennable fuel and oil embargo on Japan that was crippling their extremely active and growing economy at the time.

Economic war is still war. They were being crippled and tried to fight back.

There is a difference between killing soldiers and murdering and torturing million of women and children

times change, seasons change, and people change. The nips of today are not the nips of old. Today nips are one of the USs strongest allies.

Gratz on being a lil faggy fag boy who cant look past shallow bullshit that doesn't even apply to the nips of today for the most part.

Thats the dumbest reason in the world. First of all you weren't alive then, and guaranteed none of your family members died here. Second, you're logic is retarded. By your standards we should hate the british for impressing sailors during war of 1812. Nations fight and make up. After a generation no one gives a shit anymore.

So wait, you feel resentment towards millions of innocent people that just so happened to live in the same country whose government and military decided to make that decision?

I fucking hate how people believe it's somehow the civilians' faults for something they had no control over. It's why I can't stand these political cocksuckers who talk about nuclear war. Instead of involving innocent lives, why don't they settle it like men and fight one on one, rather than involving people who shouldn't be a part of the fight? Bunch of faggots. Fuck you, OP. You simpleton.

It served as a lesson to the world of what will happen if you fuck with us. The world is US dominated. That is why eurocucks are always crying with their inadequacy complex.

Op if you hate chinks say so dont Make up a stupid reason

The word "terrorist" has a meaning and it's not "brown person who the TV says wants to kill me". Using the mass murder of civilians to scare a group of people into compliance is terrorism by definition.

The idea that the bombs were dropped to save American lives is propaganda. Japan had offered conditional surrender, but the US would only accept unconditional surrender, then when they offered that the US gave them a lot of what they wanted. The same surrender was probably possible through negotiation, but that's impossible to know because no attempt to negotiate was made. The bombs were dropped so that the US could show its new power to the rest of the world.

>be user
>live in fantasy land where every job comes with great healthcare