Listen up, "man"

Listen up, "man".

Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women? It's because most, if not all of the time, that's all you have to fall back on.

You complain, "wah wah wah, women want a man who looks like a Greek god, she won't settle for my flabby body, she wants someone who can offer financial stability" and the absolute most important factor is ALWAYS left out.

The size of your penis.

Imagine the disappointment on our face when we realise we're either (a) not going to get off at all, or (b) not going to get off but have to FAKE getting off, the moment you drop your trousers to reveal your laughable micro-penis. Imagine the despair we women feel as we have to settle for either a life filled with regret, or a life filled with lies as we find compatible sexual partners outside the relationship, who CAN get us off.

And you think being a man is tough. You weak-willed cretin.

P.S. the "average" penis size is about 3 inches too short.

shut the fuck up slut

Op is provably a fat bitch in her 30s

for you, 8.7

tl dr
but you look like shit

also tits or gtfo

Your premise only works if you first admit that you fully experience the dick of every male who is interested in you. Your premise falls apart at the first dick you fail to get to full hardness and put it into your sloppy cunt.

If you don't test the dick, you cannot determine that the whiny guy complaining about being flabby has a small dick.

So which is it? Do you fuck every guy that comes along, or are you spouting nonsense?

Big dick, but no financial stability. KYS user.

I search vagina with the largest diameter to insert my arms

>those trips

Sorry for my small clit

This is low quality bait and its probably a guy.
So guys dont get triggered.
Instead....

Modern women are insecure, unintelligent slaves to their own biological tendencies of manipulation, deceit, and personal gain. Maybe 99% of all women, ever, but I don't have a reference point for that. I don't lift for girls. And besides most women don't workout, get fat and cheat after draining the bank account of the person who trusts them. Hard to find a good women.

OP you are not even awoma. You are a faggot

But what you don't realize is that only sluts want penises that are too big to fit all the way in a vagina.

Truth is, Men care more about dick size then women do.

But nice trips anyway!

With nostrils like that I could just nose fuck you.

Yup!

not sure if b8 or just dumb slut thinking she speaks for all of her gender.

This pasta is too old. How the fuck are you nasty men eating this shit?

Picture is posted everywhere.
LOW quality bait.

I'm not sure of this is bait or you're just a slut.
>penis is everything
You don't need a relationship to get dick, you can just strap naked in a nigger club and you'll get enough dick for the rest of your life

Holy shit my 4'11" gf can hardly handle my 6 incher and has to hold onto her stomach. There's no way she'd stay with me if i had that shit!

>>OP
>>Pic related

Yeah really fun having even a 7 inch girthy dong. Then you marry a girl with a vagina where you're banging on cervix in like 50% of positions and she cries and bleeds when you attempt anal.

It's like just for show.

>Have you ever given thought about why you seemingly have to work harder on your physique and your skills, to attain us women?

No, not really. I'm a proud faggot.

That means that when I look for a partner, I don't have to wonder about if he's ruined himself with hilariously oversized dildos because 'you need it' and I don't have to deal with random emotional outbursts over bullshit or your god forsaken periods MONTHLY.

All I got to do is find a guy who is chill, and likes video games. Some people just need to find guys who are chill and like sports, or working out. We don't have to find pedantic bullshit in order to please the other person.

So, go go bitch and whine about how you've ruined your own vag with enormous dildos, giving yourself unrealistic expectations about what the human anatomy is capable of, and still complain that men are the sex-driven gender who only thinks with their genitals.

Me and my 4 fuck buddies will just be busy having fun and having sex.

Is there some contest for who can write the shittiest bait or something? This is pathetic.

Yeah i didn't think that'd be fun. That's why i like my 6 incher that's not a sauce can

>falling this hard for bait
>writing some stupid wall o text no one will read
why ahven't you an heroed you fcking faggot?

Lets put it to you this way

Shit is so slow here that it was more entertaining to post that half-assed wall of text than literally anything else.

Can't tell if op is struggling with micro penis or wants to fuck horses and needs to rationalize it away.

Either way 4/10 copypasta

I mean, I don't need to worry, I'm gay anyways.