What is your opinion of knuckle dusters for self "less then lethal" defence/deterrent in a "less then friendly...

What is your opinion of knuckle dusters for self "less then lethal" defence/deterrent in a "less then friendly neighbourhood" full of legit niglets and pakis
>pic related the pair i am currently carrying day to day
>steel, bubble wrapping to spread area of impact across the palm
>irish faggot, stun guns and pepper spray are impossible to get currently

Good to have, especially for that kind of situation. Probably won’t scare/hurt the nignogs that much, most are strapped and travel in herds.
You can definitely make Mohammad your bitch though.

Useless against guns, almost useless against knifes, only pussies would use in a fistfight.

Conclusion - pretty useless.

I'd say it's pretty useless. Better off carrying a big fucking knife.

Good to know user, been a bitch when i was younger and used to take a hell of alot of shit, (r9k style) i have had to use them only once when walking in the park with my dog and they were more then effective against a local knacker (gypsey) so i am definitely a fan of them

I like the tactile sensation of my fist hitting a face. And the sound, kind of like a wet head of lettuce being thrown against a wall. Something very satisfying about it.

I'd use a gun if it were necessary. I'd use a knife if it were necessary. But I would probably avoid brass knuckles. You can kill a man with your fists without them, so why bother. Not to mention if you get caught with them, you're grabbing a felony.

my opinion is you should learn the difference between THEN and THAN, and then post on Sup Forums.

I don't know what it is about uneducated people such as yourself but you're all so fucking violent.

Guns are basicly non existant, if i seen a knife i wouldnt draw them anyway id just give up or do my best to run, im a realist in that regard, my only goal is a hard punch and a flee (im 6ft,2 and 240 chubb) so while im not exactly a "threat" so i need something

English is my 3rd language, sorry lad

Knife = a guaranteed kill, im just looking to sucker punch abdul and get the fuck out of there

6'2 240 lbs.....

Dude, you're almost twice the size of your average man. You would be a threat if you cultivated the attitude and skills to defend yourself.

I'm not advocating going out learning to fuck people up so that you can go do it whenever you feel like it, but you have the size to easily defend yourself if you'd just bother to learn it.

>sucker punch abdul and get the fuck out of there
In that regard, they're pretty useful!

I think pulling the big knife on someone in defense is more of a deterrant than anything. Most of the time you would not need to actually use it.

you sound gay

The problem is i have never learned, for my size i have absolutely no skill past shitty school yard grapples and a mean left hook that ... honestly has alot of telegraphing.
Im a junior programmer by trade working for IBM so im used to a .. comfy fat lifestyle
In short you are correct

If your okay with all of your fingers being broken then go for it bruh

Well deduced Sherlock.

He did fucking refer to himself as a faggot.

Holy fucking shitballs Batman, I think we have a 'tard.

Thats true, absolutely, but if i HAD to use it, a knife is absolutely not a choice seeing as killing someone (unless absolutely fucking needed) isnt on the cards, no stand your ground or self defence law in irish law to help a potato faggot from helping me, you hit a guy here and fuck him up regardless of context, you are going to jail.

so go to a gym and take boxing lessons or something you fat fuck

Absolutely agree with you, and that is the plan.
This just weighs the odds in my favour while im a fat fuck

They're considered lethal in my jurisdiction. I have a concealed weapon license and I'm allowed to carry a handgun and/or a knife, but explicitly not allowed to carry knuckledusters.

Makes a lot of sense, right? Didn't think so.

Since you're in an area with much stricter laws than mine, I'd recommend something with a backup usage. Knuckledusters are used for breaking skulls. Baseball bats are used for playing baseball (just make sure you throw a ball and a glove in your trunk to back it up). Same with hammers, axes, and so forth.

It looks a lot better if you're on the way to baseball practice and you get attacked and are forced to defend yourself versus walking through the ghetto with your fighting-gauntlets on. Sad the perception of having weapons for self-defense is stigmatized, but it is.

Walk down street with a bat, it's not considered a weapon but I guarantee nobody with a knife is going to bug you.

My story
>go to bank at around 10am with gf
>some drunk white trash faggot starts shit
>starts swinging at me but because he's drunk it's fucking easy to avoid
>he snaps my phone I used to call the cops in half
>oh fuck it's on now
>bash his face in with my phone
>beat his face
>starts clawing my face
>push him into the bank's window
>beat him some more
>connects once with his fist square in my face
>hear a crack, think he broke a tooth or my nose
>don't have anything, so it was his hand
>this fucking continues for 10 minutes until the cops finally arrive after multiple people fucking saw it and called the cops too
>might get charged as a criminal too because I didn't run away (yeah duh he broke my fucking phone)
Fuck this legal system. If I had some weapon on my I would just have fucking beat that wigger into a coma, wouldn't have this much damages, wouldn't have to pay half of that fucking window and have no legal trouble. I wouldn't have gotten to wait for the police to arrive after 15 fucking minutes. I would have been less wounded. I now carry a knife and a small ring that's basically a half sized brass knuck. I've scared off 2 pissy faggots with the knife already who got violent in a club. Show them the handle, flick it open and they shit their pants and apologize and leave.

Unfortunately because of irish law, unless you are on the pitch, it is a crime.

>we are faggots if you didnt know already

>>Baseball bats are used for playing baseball (just make sure you throw a ball and a glove in your trunk to back it up).

Can confirm. One of my deadly weapons charges was a baseball bat that I had in the trunk. Tried to tell the cops that it was for baseball, but no glove/ball caught me up. So yeah, I have that felony.

maybe get ones that dont have those bumps/skulls on them

i feel like you could kill someone with those

While i 100% agree with you, using a weapon of any sort.. and i mean even if you had a water bottle and hit the person with it... you are absolutely 100% going to jail... thats the retarted state of irish law, abdul and the niglets arnt going to rat me out so id rather go for a painful smack and a flee then something more lethal for my strength

And yet, Americans still laugh at Europeans when you're also just basically at the mercy of how the cop is feeling. At least you know what you can expect here.

Good story user

Well, to be fair about it, that was not my ONLY felony that I picked up during that incident. I was also charged with possession of a deadly weapon: gravity knife and felony breaking and entering.

I didn't say I did not deserve it, only that the added charge with the bat was because I did not have a glove/ball with it.

Im being brutally honest, at my strength level (chubb programmer by trade) i am not killing anyone with these unless i seriously aim to, im more likely to push someone on their ass then kill them

In ireland you are more likely to have a hurl on you, that being our national sport insted of baseball, but even carrying one of those.. let lone hitting someone is going to get you a very long time in a cell

Oh shit man. That's like an axe almost. lol

Not to diminish the deadliness of a baseball bat. One halfway decent swing to the head will absolutely crack a skull open, but a bat *looks* like less of a weapon than a hurl.

Honestly though, I think I'd take my luck with a hit of a hurl over a bat. But you know... people dislike things that look scary.