Hey Sup Forumsros, can you help me? Wtf is this on my penis? I have always practiced sex with condom. It does not hurt...

Hey Sup Forumsros, can you help me? Wtf is this on my penis? I have always practiced sex with condom. It does not hurt. Is there any way to fix it?

Aids.

join and share your shit here please! discord /vPgmUm

Its k dw im a doctor i know stuff

Oh my God, I'm so sorry OP, but it looks like you're a faggot.

I dont get it :S

FUCK OFF AND DIE FAGGOT

PUT YOUR DICK AWAY

burn a needle with a lighter, carefully pop it, then squeeze it out

are you fucking serious?

Yes.

could be some trapped smegma

Looks like a small cyst-like growth. It's not herpes as that would present in a cluster. It's not HPV/ warts as well, it's clearly not a wart. Consider: get some latex gloves, clean the area with surgical spirit, lance the fucker and try to drain it, clean the area with more surgical spirit and betadiene.

It looks like a blister. Don't fap so hard.

Can we really rule out AIDS tho?

Navy Corpsman here.

It doesn't look like a herpes zoster and it's not a chancroid. It looks like some sort of blister type sore.

Wash your hands and drain that fucker. Keep it clean and take some motrin after you've changed your socks. Drink a lot of water.

But first sterilize the area with some burning charcole

Thx bro. I will post some more pictures. It has a little elevation

Whatever is growing on your boyfriend's lips, faggot.

It's not AIDS. Chill.

If it were HIV you'd have different symptoms. The worst flu you've ever had, lymphnodes the size of golf balls, red rash all over your torso and legs, etc etc...

LULZ

Yeah ... just lance it and stop posting pics of your dick online. I'm about to go to sleep and your dick is one of the last things I've seen tonight. It will be dancing before my eyes even after I've closed them.

OP is truly the gayest of faggots, he's tricked us all into examining his cock down the the most minute of details.

Genital wart.

Shamefully, half of the patients I see once we leave a foreign port are sailors wanting me to check out their dick to see if something's wrong.

I should have joined the Air Force.

Herpes /thread

It's not a genital wart. Not even close.

I think i will go to the doctor...

You obvs need to chop it off. It's clearly cancer.

I swear this thread comes up almost every week.

sorry user, you have aids

t: nurse

Its definteli aides! Iam a doktore in Kekistan Hig resultenol Professoren!

Young OP why you faping so hart?

Not really

It's your hand, Buckaroo.

Probably a clogged pore near a sebaceous gland. I get them once or twice a year. Usually wait until they get a little more swollen and then squeeze them in the shower (warm water softens your skin).

I've found fucking with them to early just causes them to be painful and swell even worse and take much longer to go away.

No herpes does not present in any fixed way...it can look very different in every patient. A small mark like that could easily be herpes.

Is there something to fix it?