Post your feelings when you hate your live

Post your feelings when you hate your live

when i hate my life its mostly the feelings of loss i hate, its the feeling of being trapped that gets me, my life is otherwise comfy and good, and im not entirely hopeless rn at least

Fucking VEEV trading down after hours, what is this shit. I'm down $5k on this stock and down $30k for the week because of fucking SIG and URBN
REEEEE

I've been depressed for so my emotions have turned numb. Now I can't feel my anxiety or anything and I don't have an urge to kill myself. I can all of the sudden easely earn other peoples respect and seduce girls which was something I deeply lacked before. But I don't feel any relief or happiness and I actually prefer an evening in front of the computer all alone.

Your ego is dead

Just kys. Nobody will miss you.

That can't be a bad thing. Since now I'm much more bearable to be around than before. And I keep on not giving shits.

JESUS CHRIST FUCK OFFFFF

pls im depressed right now and im holding my bear listening to my favorite music so post something that would make my depression stronger cuz i really love it

There are no feelings when that happens, just crushing emptiness.

ey whaddup me? How I been, man?

Feels thread? Feels thread.

I could greentext some retarded teenage love story if you want.

TL;DR I'm really into my friend's gf and she seemed to be into me too but I guess she realized she's in a relationship or I fucked it up somehow

>your live

Is that fucking Hanz?