This is the border of the wall right?

This is the border of the wall right?

Other urls found in this thread:

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/
youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8WjeK8riE
texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/why-it-matters-that-austins-black-population-is-being-pushed-to-the-suburbs/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Yes comrade

We payed your governments for that land

Stfu. Your gonna get raped both ways. It apart of tudeaus secret plan

Wrong map "juan"

Northern Mexico is rightful American clay. Hope your ready to move out when we move in.

nice WHITESPLAINING shit head

>doesnt even take all of California

The rest is sand. Also, we would could easily be cornered on that peninsula and it could easily be blockaded.

pfffffffftttt. all yours dude

only if the mexicans are pushed out with it. would be nice to see what an actual society could manage with that land.

The problem with Trump's plan is that the maintenance and staffing costs for a 2000 mile wall will be too high.

What we need to do is invade Mexico with shock and awe, driving those locusts South.

We keep pushing until our troops reach the Panama canal and build the wall there. Short wall, cheap and easy to defend. A few boats and a few airplanes to sink anything trying to come North, and the Squat Monsters are forever banished to South America.

Then we do the same thing to fucking Canada and California and make the Bering Strait the Northern Wall.

MAGA

BUILD WALL

>trump in that one mahjong comic
SHEEIT

Are you retarded?

54 40 OR FIGHT

The strong takes

The great keeps

The weak loses

The worthless cries

Are you?

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME

Just let us have it, it's not like you'll ever do anything worthwhile with it.

dont anybody fuck around with the big C

Aguas con Don "nos robaron nuestra tierra" pues si, la perdimos y la guerra en si fue injusta y de hecho ilegal. Pero eso no cambia el hecho que la perdimos y que de haberla ganado las ciudades no serían ni la mitad de grandes ni productivas como son ahora. A lo mucho como Monterrey pero no como los Ángeles o San Francisco

Warning: can not unsee this

New wall

you're all going back

By that logic you should be ruled by Spain again

You lost the war lol, get rekt by freedom

That's the only place in North America were white people are still increasi.g in numbers thanks to illiteracy and fanatic-level catholicism, if it becomes part of USA it will be flooded with blacks and spics because it's warmer climate.

Come try it, we'd love another opportunity to burn down your White House.

What Mexico needs to do is uncuck themselves; take back their guns and take their country back from their corrupt government and the cartels. Also breed out the worthless Indios. Mexico managed to defeat the Spanish Empire and the French, how did they turn into the shithole of a country it is now?

to be honest you can have California, it's not part of America anymore

no where else though

You might as well hand over New Mexico too, and half of Texas

can we turn the area between the double line and sold black into a no-mans land mine field?

The only reason we didn't take the whole thing was because it was full of fucking mexicans

What are you gonna do, chug?
March your flaming pride parade down here?

We have a half-nigger muslim president and a butch tranny first lady, and you milkbags STILL manage to make yourselves look silly in comparison.

You know, one of your better presidents once said, "speak softly and carry a big stick". Since then America seems to have mixed up the phrase, as Americans are prone to talk tough while carrying something small and soft.

The only small, soft thing we carry is your military.

Go smoke some pride weed.
Oh, that's right.

Would Mexico really have been able to populate California and develop it to the extent the US has?
I doubt it.

no
They onlystarted having a population back before ww1

sorry pedro, that's far too close for comfort eh

Nice meme, Juan. Stay tf out.

No not my texas REEEE

Los Angeles was already a successful city back in New Spain days

Good point. Gas is cheaper than a wall.

My favorite part is when mexis forget that all around historical badass WINFIELD FUCK YOUR SHIT SCOTT easily blew mexico the fuck out all the way to vera cruz, took the city but was ordered to withdraw by tyler. Also they didnt want mexis to be American citizens and who can blame them tbqhfam.

>paco status btfo
>rights of conquest
>lucky we didnt want a bunch of third world half castes mucking up the republic because you were ripe for overthrow
>BUILD IT

mexican revolution fucked everything, colonial days where better.

Mexico taking back California is great you fucking idiots, let them have it

Democrats won't win the White House for another 50 years

Only problem would be keeping all the White folk in a Mexico Cali, don't want them jumping the border & voting Democrat, which is what's happening in Texas

>be mexican
>get btfo by the US 200 years ago
>still bitch about it on the internet because mexico is shit and is run by drug cartels

history is determined by the victors senpai should have had your beaners fight harder

I'm not sure exactly how it's going to play out in the next few years, but whites are like ~70% republican here in Texas. Even pedro votes GOP here; our demographics are pretty good except for Austin. Fuck those people.

Shut up

Gtfo filthy beaner.

>Alaska (Russia)
The fuck?

>Rupert's Land

Are you kidding me?

even if we gave you that, you would fuck all that prestine land up so bad in a manner of years you'd be crawling over into like fucking oklahoma

Yes, but you have to keep all the niggers that currently reside there, and you ALL have to move there. Every last one of you has to go. Deal paco?

Goddamn, i fucking hate Millennials.

Let them have those territories, when the bombs fall it will burn them and no one will be able to live there. We need our own wall to keep them out of Mexico.

tribulation-now.org/2014/08/04/the-sarah-menet-vision-of-1979/

I recall someone starting a war and losing every single engagement, so it's not your land Paco

End yourself.

To be fair, they keep getting BTFO'd by you ever ever since. Their drug cartels couldn't be what they are without American guns and money.

Sorry Pedro, you lost that shit fair and square.

>self-righteous pseudo-intellectuals getting off on correcting knowledge a 4th grader is taught

Trolled hard umad?

I think we were more just surprised that you could not know that

Nope, you guys lost Texas to the Texans and the rest of that Northern territory to the United States in fair wars. Sorry lol
If you're not happy, I'm sure some American carpet-bombing would settle the US's claim on that land

Why do you think you deserve the Lousiana Purchase (which is French) AND indigenous Native Lands?
The US is allied with more than 100 native micronations and will crush your eternally corrupt country to protect them.

It's not any more or less fair than what the illegals are doing right now.

>We need our own wall to keep them out of Mexico.

Because the entire world is beating down your door.

Mexicans could be our greatist ally.

Except your major exports are recipes, pot, and Mexicans.

I mean, Mexicans are a proud people.
They wave their own flag, drink their own drink (tequila), and take great pride in beating the shit out of their women.

Sounds like the perfect culture, some might say.
I would agree, except all the Proud Mexicans I've ever met lived in the US.

Mexicans are so proud of Mexico, they all ran the fuck away from it.

>implying Texas would willingly join Mexico

You lost/sold it fair and square in a war. You are lucky we didn't take more.

Not to mention the illegal's remittances. Mexico shat itself when Trump threatened to cut it off.

>thinking thats california

Start another war then, we can make an irradiated border between ourselves and Guatemala.

What about the, you know, Mexicans? They'll be forced to move, right?

I do. We learned all about colonial history and the expansion of our frontiers in 4th and 5th grade.

>captcha Jackson allaby

>Costs for a 2000 mile wall will be too high

I can hear the ancient Chinese laughing with their 5.5 thousand mile wall

You're still crying over spilled milk,Paco?

The wall is coming and you have to stay in Mexico. Go back, if you're here.

Just accept it.

It's like Mexicans want the US to be as shitty as Mexico. I don't get it. Why do Mexicans want to fuck everything up?

Please don't give me that better life bullshit.

>Not to mention the illegal's remittances. Mexico shat itself when Trump threatened to cut it off.

This, too.

Mexico is so great, they all moved to America "for a better life". Who woulda thought that living near Mexicans makes for a shitty life?

HALF of Mexico's GDP is money sent back to Mexico by it's biggest export, Mexicans.
The other half is money sent back to Mexico by coke dealers.

How the fuck can you even pretend to be proud when your biggest export is your own children?

Do you have any idea just how powerful the USA is? (And by USA i mean the whites with dark hordes dragging them down they STILL have that power) Utter delusion, Paco.

Lmfao so true

>be Mexican
>live in shithole Mexico
>go to America for better life
>act all offended, exploit the law, abuse the system. Like a nigger would.
>wave Mexican flag like they come from a great place or that they are proud of their heritage while expecting Americans to cater to their bullshit.

Holy shit, Mexicans act like niggers a lot. I don't get it.

Sure. Take California, please.

Better life for them, worse life for everyone else. But you will never hear an immigrant say "I came to your country to give you a worse life", which at least would be honest.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dd8WjeK8riE

Based Nixon

Funny Mexican. Why would you taunt people that could sweep your beautiful country into the Pacific in 1 week.? If you are white Mexican we could use you. If you are the unproductive Indian Mexican, we'll you wouldn't be reading this, but the fuck you anyway. I recommend OPPO that you go buy a Trump hat. It would be better than holding a gun when the red white and blue wave crashes in Mexico City. One question. Why can't Mexico improve your Cannabis genetics? That shut has sacked assume balls for decades!

Fucking Austin, how do these libs fester there so well? How come it's not as based as San Antonio. Is Dallas a nigger city?

>I don't get it.

Me either.
I understand spics who risk their life to move here.
If I was born in a shithole with Mexicans in every direction I looked, I'd want to move, too.

Problem is, they still want to act like spics here, yet think everyone of their 67 cousins aren't just like them.

Mexico is a shithole. Not because the land is 'cursed', but because it's filled with Mexicans.

Poor Pedro.

Fuck you. International borders and laws and shieeeiit are established due to conflict...a fair conflict in which you were summarily and definitively blown the fuck out on multiple fronts. Frankly you are fucking lucky to have half the land mass you do. Daddy America had a chance take your pile of dirt all the way to fucking Cancun except we didnt want you as citizens so we graciously allowed you to ESTABLISH FUCKING LEGAL BORDERS that gave you all the land south of the Rio Grande river..you know the one that gets illegally crossed by you shits everyday. Fair is staying in your fucking side as a consequence of getting destroyed by our far superior military. In hindsight I'd tell President Tyler to keep you shit box for a slave labor penal colony. Build it.

Dallas and Houston are pretty niggerish, but that's manageable. I'm not sure why all the libs move to Austin. My theory is that they were historically sort of like weird redneck hippies, and that attracted the libs.

North Mexico is not the worst part of it?

Why not get the golden circle

The people who lived in the Southwest region didn't even want to be a part of Mexico. Instead of settling disputes peacefully, you tried to take rightful Texan clay and engaged in border skirmishes. Don't start shit you can't finish.

>Fucking Austin, how do these libs fester there so well?

You let them in.
You said "Sure, they're stinky, cousin raping hippies, but they seem peaceful. We could use more knitted toilet paper cozies. We need more spics and niggers.

I mean, when's the last time it truly felt dangerous to eat a handful of drugs and go fir a walk??

Considering the southwest has been under American control longer then Mexico has been around no

>Dallas and Houston are pretty niggerish
I'm not sure why all the libs move to Austin

Libs love niggers, as long as they never meet one.

>You let them in.
Nigger the Texas government can't exactly set up an immigration policy against other Americans even if they are libshits.

Mostly it's at least as shit as the rest of Mexico, but Monterrey is very nice, I think Victoria is pretty decent as well.

We already have to deal with some of the biggest shitholes in Mexico, Ciudad Juarez, Mexicali and Tijana

>Austin is the only large, fast-growing city whose African-American population is shrinking.
>As Austin’s population grew 20.4 percent from 2000 to 2010, its African-American population declined 5.4 percent. In contrast, the population of African-Americans increased for the Austin metropolitan region.
I love this statistic.
texasmonthly.com/the-daily-post/why-it-matters-that-austins-black-population-is-being-pushed-to-the-suburbs/

Burn.

[spoiler]Literally[/spoiler]

>the Texas government can't exactly set up an immigration policy

That's what I always thought.
Everything is bigger in texas, including your vagina.

>I WAS MERELY PRETENDING!!!

No you fuck, the territories were sold whenever you like it or not, we have no right to them