Ok Sup Forums i need someone elses knowledge preferable someone else who has been on probation...

Ok Sup Forums i need someone elses knowledge preferable someone else who has been on probation. Ok so first off I have been on probation (marijuana possession, cobb county georgia) for about 4 months now out of 12 months. My probation officer said if I pass three drug tests i can go on nonreporting probation. what does that entail? does anybody know the likely hood of being drug testing on nonreporting, i cant really ask my PO if i will still be drug tested because ya know that makes me look like im up to no good. Any knowledge will be greatly appreciated.

also i have passed three tests and i meet again next wednesday to go on nonreporting

Could be a trick. On probation they can literally show up at your place at 3 a.m. and demand piss. Anytime they want.

Don't do drugs, dumbass. They got you once, are you ready to slip again?

well i mean its misdemeanor probation and they have never once come to my house she said she wont ever do that.

thanks dad

Cobb County you say? Tipped.

and also the tests that they do in cobb county isnt like a home test they make me go down to this drug lab thats only open 9-4 and make me pay $30

Well she either doesn't care and secretly is fine with weed or is just trying to get you to relax so you'll fuck up. Up to you to decide. What's a few months? Just wait it out.

okay im just asking what non reporting means if they will still drug test me because im poor and need to know if i have to save the money to afford it

Ya I've always found it fucking retarded that you are required to take drug tests, and pay for them.

exactly the whole shit is fucked up

yeah each test is $30 and i have to pay $40 monthly for probation fees like im living on the edge of poverty this shit hits me hard

OP, it means you won't have to come in so frequently, and that basically the only way they'll catch you is if you fuck up and drive drunk, or land yourself in the hospital and get a blood test or something.

Basically do anything illegal that tips them off and they'll fuck you up. But play it cool and they'll be cool to you.

thank you for an actual answer I appreciate you.

Just stop fucking smoking until your probation is up.

No problem, fam. Not sure why these other jackasses weren't giving you a straight answer. lol.

Never once did i say I was going to smoke, the question was will the keep drug testing me because they cost money and I have other things like ya know rent, car payments, and insurance i have to pay for. I would like to know if i need to save money for the tests. fuckface

Because there is no straight answer shitstick. Probation officers act at their own discretion and non reporting doesn't mean they can't still summon you for a drop.

Im just asking if anybody has had any experience with Nonreporting thats all

This is true, but more than likely they won't.

OP already indicated he has no intention to breach his conditions - he just wanted to know if he needed to save more money.

I was on probation for 5 years.
Do exactly what you're told and stay clean. Non-reporting just means you don't have to meet PO once a week or whatever schedule. You can get ordered at any time to go do a UA. Hell, PO can literally show up at your door with a piss cup in a baggie. 12 months is cake, don't be a stupid ass or it could turn into years

In that case, always make sure you have $30 set aside for a test.

i guess thats what im gonna have to do but i literally live paycheck to paycheck, trying to get through school and always have food to eat.

I live in Indiana I got busted for pot and they called it unformal probation or some shit. But they didn't drug test me once I was put on unformal. But different states different laws. Good luck to you and don't carry anything you can't eat once you get off probation. They will be out to keep you in the system. Trust me.

thanks man appreciate the help

No problem but seriously if you can't eat it don't travel with it. Cops are asshole and once they see a drug charge on your record they are all about searching your vehicle or person. I got a dashcam so I can stop the wrongful searches. I've been pulled out of my car and given a field sobriety test for making a wide turn. Then they searched my car with the dog and found nothing. But they still try every time o get pulled over.

Btw got busted when I was 18. Half a gram of weed and a bowl. It's been ten years and they are still out to get me.

i was stopped in a park at like 12am and they ran my name but didnt search me but i wasnt in my car just next to it, but yeah i had 3 grams and my bond was $800

>Sup Forums, /b
>your personal lawyer/blog!
the information here will surely get your faggot ass in trouble
fuckoff faggot.

i spent 20 days in jail because i cant afford that outragous bond

ok thanks boss