Vape thread

Vape thread

I just made this Weed infused vape liquid, I'm a chemistry major and got it to turn gold all natural.
1g of Amnesia Haze Hollandia per 10ml liquid will get you baked 20 times.
Since vaping doesn't affect your lungs, you can ghost a hit and absorb all THC in the smoke without risks.
There is no recognizable weed smell and the taste is amazing, a sweet bong hit melange without the smokey taste.
The high feels a lot better too, like it is more complete. A warm blanket around you.
I think the THC derivatives might be taken in different ratio's since you evaporatie them instead of burning them.

I feel good man.
Go green

Other urls found in this thread:

leafly.com/news/science-tech/what-are-cannabis-distillate-concentrates
google.de/search?q=arizer air&client=ms-android-motorola&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjahOGG-_DVAhUlJsAKHaiKDWgQ_AUICygD&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=oUl1TYjYs5HuTM:
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

that sounds sick dude how did you go about making the liquid?

They didn't, unless its a bottle of oil.

>1g of Amnesia Haze Hollandia per 10ml liquid will get you baked 20 times.
Depends on tolerance. I would get high off that ~200 times probably.

Only works well with quantities more than 100ml liquid + 10g dank shit, or 15g mids. Scale with apropriate quantity = 1g dank shit / 10ml

Grind the weed till powder, with like a blender.
Desolve it in the appropriate quantities in the PG/VG liquid.
Let it rest for 5 days.

Put everything in a glass,
Put the glass in a cooking pan, with 4cm or so high water and let it cook for an hour.

Filter it with pic related, and you're done.

You might use the residue for a second batch to see if there's still thc in there.

70/30 PG/VG liquid*

My tolerance isn't too high, but I've vaped it while tolerance was low.
With ghosting, I got baked with 0.33ml.
Efficient, low cost, low profile, and dank ass sweet.
The taste deserves it's own price.

Biology chemistry double major here. OP is an idiot. Vaping does affect the lungs. For the safest experience you'll want to use pure distillate. The less you have to breath in the better. By cutting it with an alcohol or an oil you're actually greatly increasing the risk factor. Sure, with Polyethylene glycol (PEG)
Propylene glycol (PG) Vegetable glycerin (VG) and Coconut oil you get a bigger more satisfying cloud, but you also get potentially serious complications. All of the above increased the weight of the lungs in rats while diminishing function. What's more by not using distillate you have impurities such as heavy metals, butane, herbicides and pesticides. Brutal. BHO was always a bad idea. It concentrates pesticides and heavy metals.
In short, OP is a faggot.

You're just a pussy.
It has a lot less risks than smoking weed.

thanks sounds really nice to just vape it out of a mod I've heard of people using oil to make liquid but never bud

Honeycomb master race here. My favorites are the Lemon Haze, K-Train, and Sunset Sherbet.

So are you using it as a concentrate or just vaping that with no other flavours?

No other flavors, the weed adds enough flavour on it's own.
I might try to make an oil substrate and filter out the plant wax, for now I'll take the easy route.

who ever said putting any smoke/vapor in your lungs was "safe"

Wrong. Using those unfiltered concentrates concentrate the risks. PEG actually increases the bioavailability of pesticides. Inhaling heavy metals is also incredibly stupid. Instead you could distill the BHO removing much of the risk while losing a small amount of thca. But at the same time it does decarboxylate 100 percent of it. So you have the potential for great vaping at low temps. That's why it's used in the high end pens in states where it's legal. Google the clear dabs. Truly great stuff. Why take a risk? You're a chemistry major. It's not that fucking difficult to make. Plus while your clouds will be smaller they will taste better and get you way higher. Don't be an idiot. Risking your health by being cheap and lazy is no way to go about life.
P.S. I know people at Respironics. We have conversations about this shit all the times. There is talk of legalization in New Jersey. So theoretical harm reduction is on everyone's mind. I'm not some faggot who's googling shit. Stop doing what you are doing and rethink it.

Ayy

I have an arizer solo and air. It Just needs weed, no chemicals. It tastes and turns amazing. I quit smoking and not even vape ecig.
Best thing i ever bought

You don't understand, I'm already satisfied when I can say yes to: is it better than if I smoked it?

Is that a bag vape? Yeah. Definitely the way to go with dry herb. Whoever suggested taking dry herb and soaking it in shit to make it compatible with liquid pens is an idiot. I use a full size whip which I attach to a gas mask bong. It's sort of like an oxygen bar, if an oxygen bar smelled like Colorado and made you cough pike you were in New Jersey mid summer. It gets you super high though. I need to stop being so cheap and switch to bags.

TERPS!!!
there, some cunt said it.
also, i hate how you douche-flute twats take massive hits and then blow all that shit out and waste it!!!
motherfuckers.

Pot shops are way ahead of you OP.

I have a giant bottle of Gorilla Glue for my pen.

You forget to think about the amount of time you can enjoy a thc eliquid vaping session. 15 minutes / 0.5ml.
I don't want to get high after 5 bong hits within 3 minutes, I want to enjoy my time with Mary Jay.

What do you mean by a distillate? Mol biol Phd here... So I have no idea what you're talking about.

A purified version of the active components (grtz OP)

I put a couple drops of orange essential oil on the bud before vaporizing it on the desktop Airizer, I got way more fucked up that I should have on a small amount.

But the answer there is mixed. The pg causes you to absorb more of the heavy metals and pesticides. You may think your weed is clean, but I've seen lab reports on stuff that was sold in dispensary as organic. You're throwing in a bunch of unknowns. Meanwhile people who have smoked weed in moderation actually show increased lung capacity. So smoking may actually be healthier than you think. Neither is a perfect solution. If you really want to eliminate some of the risk and use s vape pen then buy one that uses dry herb. They tend to function at lower temperatures which while eliminating some of the CBD from the equation does not diminish the THC. All while not adding in unknown factors. It's clean. Get a pax if you want portability. There is literally no reason to be doing what you're doing.

I can afford it
Get a job

leafly.com/news/science-tech/what-are-cannabis-distillate-concentrates

How does a middle aged dork with no social life go about finding a weed guy who is reliable and wont pull some shady shit in a state without legal bud?
Are those weed maps sites legit or am I gonna get busted?

I could go to a hood ass barber shop but I dont want to get shot.

If you use low temp it can go on until the battery dies. If you go uncut oil 500ml can make over a hundred hits. Depends on the settings.

Deepweb

Weed maps is for states where it is legal. They are completely legit. They won't show anything where you live. As far as middle aged goes, so what I did. Date a 19 year old.

What is the safest possible way to vape?

Buy drugs off the internet. Better prices better quality. Fuck niggers never buy from blacks that's a rule. It'd be hard with no social life. Also your age is a problem. If you asked a person no one would have the balls to sell to a stranger. Youre the perfect profile for a narc/cop. No smart person with good bud at least would sell u. Not in your state

Hood ass barber shop? Da fuq? You think they just sell weed in the barber shops? My dad has to go to those because white people don't know how to cut his hair. Sephardic jewfro. That's not where you go to get weed. My white barber in leawood can score you some, but he will talk your ear off praising Trump and he sucks. Black people don't smoke more weed. That's this myth perpetuated by television. What you need is a Jewish friends. Not every black dude is Snoop dog, but all Jews have a bit of Seth Rogen in the. In youth group we always smoked up the bathrooms. Even on the bus. Once someone tried to report us to someone in charge. She told the girl to shut up. This was back in the 90's in Kansas. If it had been a black Christian youth group do you think it would have gone down that way?

Fag, only fags vape, your little vape toy is just a penis substitute

That's cool. I'm no chemist, but i've found double boiling an 1/8th of good bud in around 30ml of a 75/25 VG PG mix for an hour works great. cheesecloth the bud out, let it steep 24 hours and it works great. I like to throw some blueberry flavoring in, just cause that's my normal go to flavor for vaping normal juice.

Dry herb bag vape at 250 to 330 degrees. Make sure it's all organic and tested for fungus. Alternatively distillate in s well regulated vape pen. You don't want to smolder it.

Google Leafly. They have all the info including pricing if it's legal where you are. Also coupons. No joke.

Would reccomend also using a cheese cloth for the second straining.

so youre telling me is, all i need is weed and soask that shit in the vape juice for a few days and itll be good?

You do really know how to take the magic away.
But yes, that's close to it.

"...Molecules such as THC and CBD have higher varying boiling points. Short path distillation uses vacuum pressure, steam, and heat to manipulate boiling points so that compounds are subjected to much cooler temperatures when they pass through. Depending on the distillation process, these volatile compounds can either be fractioned individually or simultaneously for collection. Through this process, volatile compounds are separated by their molecular weight and individual boiling point, leaving less volatile and undesirable compounds behind ..."

Coupons?

My bad.
Its mainly the measurement thats are important, and thankfully you added them.

Its no bag, just weed heat and glass. Tastes so great and you can take hits like from a joint or bong without any harm.

google.de/search?q=arizer air&client=ms-android-motorola&prmd=svin&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjahOGG-_DVAhUlJsAKHaiKDWgQ_AUICygD&biw=360&bih=512#imgrc=oUl1TYjYs5HuTM:

Yeah. For dispensaries. Usually I just show the coupon on my phone or mention it. The first time I actually printed them out and got lectured on how bad that is for the environment. Anyway marijuana is a serious industry now. I vacation in Colorado because I love the mountains and hiking. Ever been high while hiking at altitude? It's amazing. First time I actually got the stuff for free. My car blew 3 tires so I had to get an Uber in Denver. The driver said that people keep tipping him with weed but he's allergic so he just hands me this bag of medical grade gummy bears. They're 100mg each. At this point I don't know that recreational is only 10 mg each. I ate two on my way to dinner. 200 mg of thc. My girlfriend had to guide me around holding my hand all night. The next day we hit a dispensary and got a quarter of Durban Poison and more gummies. Got to say I was disappointed with recreational gummies.