I'm going to try acid for the first time on labor day weekend

I'm going to try acid for the first time on labor day weekend.

I've only tripped once in my life and that was when I took 10 grams of Welbutrin, and then drove myself to the hospital, had a 3 day long trip.

This trip was nothing at all like how people describe acid, so what should I expect?

>What has been your personal experience.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9UtbCY98Gn8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I forgot to put a question mark at the end of the last sentence. Kill me.

Everything gets wavey
Tracers behind moving objects
Lights
Confusion
Shapes

Im high as fck. And im interested in that.

How do you eat 10grams of welbutrin

Sounds way less intense than my overdose.

Attempted suicide, the trip changed me I think, I'm no longer depressed but I'm more angry.

youtube.com/watch?v=9UtbCY98Gn8

clean your fucking home
do it with a sitter for the first time

Don't go in with high expectations and you won't be let down.

With a shovel

This can't be true? You're seeing like this?

I just got a prescription for Wellbutrin but have only taken the normal dose. Would you recommend it for tripping??

I've heard that a lot, I've heard that shrooms are much more intense, I want to try them too at some point.

Absolutely and absolutely not, if you're willing to risk death yes, I would. Keep in mind, 450mg can give you lethal seizures and you need more than triple that to start tripping.

I've heard a lot of people say they've snorted small doses and gotten good trips though, never tried it.

on my second trip had visuals like that were coming in "waves"

Watching this video it pretty much seems like the less intense part of my Welbutrin trip, like before I passed out for the first time. Though I assume there's less vomitting and also less literally fighting your way away from seizures (at least that's what it felt like)

Hmm, well, maybe I'll see if it helps with my depression before I start experimenting.

there should be no vomiting, should feel fresh, happy, energized.

Imagine your thoughts, feelings and emotions reflected into a full sensory experience. Everything you think, say, feel etc. Is perceived in a completely different way than normal. It's almost as if you as a human don't exist and you're seeing everything through the eyes of a camera or an observer. Fractals engulfing your soul :)

Metaphors come to life

It's the most beautiful thing I've ever experienced and I hope you feel the same way too afterwards dude

First off trip during the day unless you have the next day off too because tripping at night is imo the best but the next day youll be exhausted to death for not sleeping.
Also test your stuff, be sure its LSD not NBOME. Safety first kids.
Some people like to make goals of stuff to do, idk if thats your thing.
Dont go into crowded places and have people youre comfortable with around you.
And pretty much just enjoy the visuals and the happiness it will bring.
Also dont take if youre feeling down, it can turn a happy trip into a very suicidal and bad one.

My personal experience has been pretty enlightening. I found out what I was doing wrong in my life etc.
It makes you see things from other perspectives.
Music while tripping... well lets just say you cant do without music. Its amazing how good music is while tripping.
I listened to one song on repeat for an hour.

this

Didnt watch faggy vid but this guy mentions cleaning your home. Great advice, your house being all fucked up will give you anxiety (or what have you) and send you to a kind of trip you dont want.

I didn't think you could get real LSD anymore.

I can absolutely vouch for music. Lay back, put on some groovy tunes and melt for a few hours

>This

But on a more personal note,
I've tripped a decent amount of times, I'd say around 20 times, each time with about two decently dosed tabs. I've personally never have had a bad trip, sure I've had very VERY stressful trips (i was skating with two friends, we were all trippin dicks and one friend bailed and hit his head on a cement curb and we had to drive him to the hospital, lucky we had one tripsitter with us)
But honestly if you're in a good mindset, no depression, bad vibes ect. You will be fine.
I love tripping with close friends and chilling out in nature, we always end up saying dumb shit to eachother just to make eachother laugh and we all have a great time.

If you want a more natural trip though, I highly recommend shrooms. They're my personal fav.

The visuals on the acid trip are just a small 'portion' of the whole experience. Be sure to take it somewhere safe and be around people you trust.

Most of it has already been said, but one other thing I find it gives me is a significant boost in creativity - try drawing even if you normally don't, just doodle whatever comes into your head.

Listen to music that has emotional significance to you (good emotions obviously, not shit that'll make you sad about your ex or something).

If you start to feel uncomfortable, change something up. You'll have more control than it may feel like in this aspect - change the music, change the lighting, go lie down if you're sitting, go into a different room. Just give your senses a nudge so you can think about something else. If you can't get the bad shit put of your head, don't fight it too hard, it'll make it worse. Even if it is uncomfortable/stressful, just let the trip run its course and keep in mind that it'll end. Talk to someone trusted if you can, someone who'll be calm even if they're worried. Worth noting that a bad experience is pretty unlikely, more so if it's a lower dose.

Clear your schedule for that day and the day after. You don't wanna be worrying about stuff you haven't done. It's very unlikely you'll still be tripping the next day, but I do find acid leaves me feeling slightly burnt out the day after. Nothing awful, just feeling quite neutral.

Enjoy it Sup Forumsro