Be me

>be me
>get rejected even by fatties
>whenever i ask someone if its my looks they say im good looking
>go on random discord server
>ask people to rate me
>mfw im a 6

how does Sup Forums cope with being ugly, for me its a new and kind of good and bad feeling, i no longer feel the pressure of getting a girl now i know im fugly now

pic not related

>above 5
>ugly
nigger ur average

Looks don't matter as much when your a dude. Get to the gym, sort your hair out and grow some stubble.

Also get educated so you can get a good job. Chicks will start sniffing around then.

Either that or stay indoors and feel sorry for yourself.

Work hard op and earn lots of money, get into shape, overcome your personal limitations.

Or move to South East Asia as a normal looking white guy and you'll have truckloads of gooks fawning over your little dick.

this

6 isn't ugly at all

I think you're forgetting just how bad 1's 2's and 3's etc are

>thinking your looks have anything to do with it.
>mfw I need validation from random people on an internet website
>posting this on a Japanese whale hunting forum
Your a gay LOL

you must be weird as fuck or have a shitty personality then

>really the only explanation at this point

I am a 6 at best... All of my girlfriends have been 10's

All of the people on here talking about genes, looks, muscles etc. don't know how to get women..

All it takes is confidence, not sounding needy, etc.

Just be fucking cool man

>"muh why am i rejected"
it's your personality.

Op, it's not that you are UGLY that you don't get girls.

You already kinda sound like a bitch faggot but let's put that aside for a moment.

The main reason why av looking guys don't get pussy is that of competition. If you go on Tinder you're gonna get fukt by all the chad looking homo faggots so it's best to play to strengths and not to your weaknesses.

It's the same for women too: there is nothing wrong with average girls, but why shoot for the 5s and 6s if you have a decent chance with an 8+?

The good thing is that most guys are faggots anyway so if you go out and talk to heaps of girls you'll likely find one that's lonely and impressed by your initiative. This is how you get chicks as an average guy.

its your personality bro.
stop thinking your only good enough for the fatties nigga, get some confidence in yourself, be less needy etc

every man is ugly you fucking retard.

Btw anyone that says looks, money, height, etc don't matter is completely full of shit.

OF COURSE being better looking helps. BUT it's just an advantage of getting laid, it doesn't mean it's a REQUIREMENT.

Based off of what you've said it's not your attractiveness it's your lack of confidence and self pity.

>how does Sup Forums cope with being ugly

well:
1. don't be ugly

there is no 2

Fun fact
When people say you're a 6 it actually means you're completely bland and inoffensive

Which means you need to bring something else to the table which you obviously must not

The key to happiness is this.

>Lower your standards
or
>Increase your value

Fucking simple huh?

>be me
>around 7.5/10 with gf
>22 yo with 4.5 inch dick
>gf doesn't know yet
>considering break up with gf cus my dicklet

listen here's how to boost your shitty confidence. get tinder premium. pay the fee and match fucking everyone you can until there's no more girls to match. wait a week. chances are someone out there things you're at least fuckable and will match you. if no matches switch to men. after 2 weeks if no one matches you you'll know you're actually an hero wizard

eauhaeuhae you are ugly and your dick is tiny

she won't care

>mfw im a 6
being average is ugly now? i think youre retarded thats why nobody likes you

You having a gf before you have sex makes you a cuck to the highest degree.

ayyy

i rofled a lot

this, i don't even know how you get into such a situation. And i'm 21, so one year younger than you.

OP here

i guess you guys are right, i am pretty fucking bland, i just idk where to get the confidence from, i dont know what to talk about to them, u gotta realise im basically an autist

Hate to say it but if you're a 6, it's probably your personality that they don't like. Im average looking, get average Pussy. My friend is fugly with a cleft lip but he gets all kinds of sugar walls because of his obvious confidence.

Women don't care what you look like when you have a huge bank account.

So there...do that and you'll get good looking girls with no problem. True story.

How can you be so sure? i spend nights crying thinking in the moment when she knows my dicklet

talk about how pathetic you are

Use it well and she won't care/please her in other ways.

just be natural. If you're not natural and process everything you're going to do and say, then you come out as awkward. Just go with the flow, it's REALLY not as hard as we make it out to be. It might take a little more effort when you don't know the girl to convince her into getting warmer with you, but once you've been with her and talked with her a few times and you see it's working, just let it go.

Lol

Okay, are you sure you want me to?

You don't need to be the most confident dude on the planet, it's all about the feeling. Humans from both sex were made to be pulled towars each other and reproduce. That's the way nature does it. To get laid you really just need to get close to someone of the opposite sex until both of you decide to fuck. That's all. Find a girl. Be cool with her. Work on your relationship (do stuff with her, talk to her) to pull her closer (never to the extreme : don't be too clingy or too needy. Stay moderate in everything). And you're on your way to get laid.

TL;DR : Being cool and easy going with someone is the first step to getting laid.