Okay Sup Forums, I'm already calling that I'm gonna be called out for faking, but something is in my house...

okay Sup Forums, I'm already calling that I'm gonna be called out for faking, but something is in my house. i know for a fact it's not a person, I saw it. I was in my basement doing laundry when I saw some werd thing in the corner of my eye.lookrd like two or three legs not sure. I'm currently lovked in my bathroom and I swear I'm hearing footsteps or something. really creepy shit. reccomendayions?

post dick

x will have better answers for you bro. go try there, they all believe this type of stuff.

It's a Skinwalker. Kill it.

Whos bra is that?

There is nothing there, it's all in your head. For christ sakes get a hold of yourself.

get your gun
sneak out to the basement
locate the creature
then take aim
and shoot yourself.

time to lay off the meth or find more productive uses for your time like supplying junkies so you can get that sweet meth dick on

Open the door and jump out the window

not sure what a skinwalker is

what is on the door
will it fit in your ass

Go to /x/. They're gonna give you better answers than Sup Forums.

The Lord can protect you

Psalm 91

Do the dinosaur?

okay Sup Forums so let's say there's someone or something in your house, what do you do?
a) call the police
b) call someone you know and trust
c) get the fuck out of the house
d) all of the above
e)take a pic of your bathroom door and post it on a mexican taco trading board

choose carefully boyos

it's a doggo. post pictures or record the sounds.

download an app to live stream what is goin on like ustream. At least you are gonna show some proof even if the crawler gets the upper hand on you.

shit what's the option to post the bathroom pic sideways

If that's the order of the boards you think OP should post this on, it's gonna be a really long time before he finds anyone who gives a fuck.

in case you're a newfag (what you probably are)
say that you posted in a "whatever something something board/forum" is a meme way of saying Sup Forums
have a good day newfag

I think he meant your numbering system
Sup Forums, Sup Forums, /c/, /d/, /e/

either that or I'm autismo, doc

nothing you can kill that easily

you are autismo, here's your picture. go back to your mexican trading board, the gringos are attacking.

You too roody poo.

Record foot step sounds

probably just a nigger. they are known for being criminals and stuff. call police and wait for show

This

dios mio

I already fucking told him to, he's a little bitch.

he posted the same thread to /x/ but who knows if he is even watching either thread, there are no updates.

that means he's kill. skinwalkers prolly can't into posting on Sup Forums

rip a young man died today.

didn't even get to sniff his pooter.

fuck you skinwalkers have a 0.1% kill rate they're less dangerous than house cats

everyone who "encounters" them posts the story online

^^
The real question

>everyone who "encounters" them posts the story online
so you are saying that everyone who meets them and die don't post their stories online?
gee, i wonder why

Start masturbating furiously. Continue to do so
when you walk out of the room and check the house.
The entity will be banished.
I'm from /x/.

yeah, but in their encounters the skinwalker usually doesn't make it into the house. his skinwalker got in

touche
but consider how many people don't post online about shrek attacks

he must be killing billions

Of all the times I have seen ghosts, enormous spiders, strange beings, etc. I have not once had anything come of it but fear. I have walked right into a floating white mist in the living room and it simply wasn't there. I have walked out into the woods where I saw a glowing humanoid and it wasn't there. I have faced my fears and found all of them are just my imagination and fears taking g over my experience of reality. There is literally nothing there OP

>There is literally nothing there OP
you're right
there's literally no OP in this thread either

So he's gone? Fuck you OP I was hoping you'd at least try to make up some bullshit.

It's SCP-372 you're probably gonna be fine

goddamnit, this fucking thread. i need to sleep

>255
good numbers are good. good n8 m8s