Feels thread. bonus points for lonely birthdays

feels thread. bonus points for lonely birthdays

My friend probably hates me for no reason. Anyone had same experience?

Whys that user?

I don't know. We used to play vidya n stuff together, talked alot. Then we stopped talking, but still were friends. But last time he just told me to fuck off and that's all. Why. Why . I can't keep losing people like this.

Did he grow up and you stayed an autistic faggot?

You obviously did something wrong/insensitive and are too autistic to realise what it was.

We talked like a half a year ago last time. All i know changed that he started smoking pot but that wouldn't change him. Maybe something personal happened to him?

The thing is i didn't. Our last conversation was: "how are you doing?" "Good" he replied. That's all.

MOOOOOOODS

If you still spend most of your time gaming and as a recluse with him being your only friend then chances are he just moved on. He may see you as a version of himself that he hopes to avoid becoming so he distances himself from you.

Haha, no. He just smokes pot drinks fucks and plays games.

But he is a really awesome person, this description sounds pretty bad but i'd still consider him one of my best friends.

Autism?

i would have gone, even without the cake

>Birthday was a week ago
>Go to school and my classmates incl my crush made a surprise birthday for me
>Felt so happy that i woke up from my sleep
>Mfw

He probably drinks, smokes, and fucks as a social activity like most people in their late teens and early twenties.

i thought you said your last conversation with him was "fuck off"

this this this

Happy belated birthday user

He's changing it as he goes

Happy birthday user :).
Trust me, jerks in school mean nothing. After school you will meet new people and will be better.
Don't give up. School is horrible for some people.

Before that. He told me to fuck off like a week ago.

My birthday is coming up I wish everyone didn't know and would leave me alone...

did he tell you to fuck off in person, over text or on the phone?

I don't go to school. But anyways no one would have cared about my birthday

I've preemptively disassociated myself from my birthday as well as Christmas to avoid this exact kind of thing.

I don't acknowledge them and actively avoid receiving gifts.

go to sleep teeno,u will meet many friends in your life you will know who is the bestie and end up
quiet being a faggot and go ITS NAPPY TIME

Text.

I'm 19. And getting far from a friend you know for a long time isn't that easy.

This is true. And the people who have a rough time in high school either

1.) continue hating life and deciding they cant do better
or
2.) fix their lives and end up happier

Be driven, motherfuckers. When you hit 30 or 40, if you haven't started the successful path you will regret it. And I don't mean financially successful, though that's part of it. I mean TAKE what you want.

That classmate who you thought would have an easy path through life will have a kid at 22 and will spiral downwards from there.

Or he'll continue being awesome. There's no point to anything I'm saying.

>There's no point to anything I'm saying.
well we can just close the thread now that we summed up life

he wished u happy b-day u fag stop whining and be a nice person
say the words

Damn. First time I've ever felt an emotion for a nog... Poor nog. It's like watching people pass by a sick kitten on the street. You want to pet it, but you just... can't.

Thanks user! Really appreciate that!

Cus' ice cream

You see this and feel bad.. but there is always a reason. The guy in OP's image is probably an insufferable asshole or a complete autist that people can't stand being around. No smoke without fire.

yeah same tend to disappear that day and dont really care who is gonna wish me
Also hate little bitches who want a hug or smooch smooch to wish me,just say the words and live it there u moving human regenerator

>be me
>have a pretty shitty day in work and forgot my umbrella
>it starts raining after work so I get pretty wet whilst waiting for the bus
>get home in my parents house
>mother comes hugs me
>tells me how great I am and gives me that awesone feel of heart warmth
>I beginn feeling good so good that I start crying
>wake up with tears in my eyes
>3a.m.
>mother left me and father when I was 5
>cry more
So hows your day been

Fuck. That's pretty sad mate.

didn't have friends had these people who would just beat me every day in school

man it fucked me up big time i still think people are all out to get me so find it hard to foarm relationships i am trying to get out of my shell but still it fucked me up big time

look i know this,but just try to understand that from school to college age there is a change everyone starts ti see the world,actually there boundaries expands that is the reason some people change cause they r doing what they like
so believe me when im saying leaving a friend who dont want u is fine,leave it grow up and meet some kitty

thats better

fuck me turned 25 last week and that was pretty much me

I barrly leave house from fear of getting mugged, beaten up for no reason etc. If i leave only far away from my local area.

Thanks. I guess i will have to. Well, i still got 5 friends left.

oppressed unconscious thoughts that hunts u all your life,even if u try to avoid them the little thing that reminds u will showned up as dreams

Its like a wound that never closes. Or that opens itself agian and agian.
Its just that fucking feeling that only a mother could give you. I remember from when I was small and mother was there. Its like my brain wants to feel it agian and agian because it is missing it

yeah well news to you its called agorafobia

This works as answer to this too

then go for a raid dude it will cheer u up

>be me
>parents die in murder suicide at age of 18.
>dad didnt even have the courtesy to take me with them.
>besides the people who try and comfort me im basically on my own now.
>state gives the house and the money they had to me.
>dont hang out at house much. To many memories, including walking in on the murder scene.
>have enough money saved up from them and from me to live at my house for a few more months.
>birthday comes.
>not a single person says happy birthday.
>end up spending the day on csgo deathmatch.
Its weird how two people dying made my life that much more depressing.

This actually makes me feel sad. Why did she leave? Did you find her, contact her?

>0 friends
>0 gf
>Dirt poor
>No talent
>No hobbies
>No beauty
>Thin body (not muscular)
>Shit job
>virgin
>Shit mental health (anxiety since kid and depression)
>Never lived in peace (family always fighting)
LiFe iS gOoD

you fucked up "again" twice in a row?! now that's impressive

kill me, pete

Kill me pete. Please. Please.

Kill me, pete

In the end it were just two people for you. But these people could have had great potetial influence in your futur live. And thats what keeps the wheel of pain rolling. Try to get over it and find some friends that yoz can trust

I'm 18 today, lol

Literally same bro. I struggle to open up to people for the same exact reasons. Sucks doesn't it. Like shit I'm 29, you'd think I'd be over it but still always have my guard up around all but the closest of friends

I want to find Julius on Facebook because it makes me so sad.

What a terrible idea those motherfuckers

I guess I was too young to understand at least thats what father always told me. I always had the feeling he was hiding something because he had this dead look in his eyes the became not wet nor dry it just was something youd expect too see from an freshly killed persons eyes. Yes this dead look and I remember it good. It was mixed with hate and sadness. I never bothert to ask agian when I became older because shes riped me and dad into piece and all we had was us both to put them agian as they were. But our bond was very strong because of that we used to drink often together and he told me his stories and it was nice. Now he has a new wife and we dont speek so often

Indian?

Aren't we all?

kill me Pete

Fuck, you made me remember my 18th birthday..
Inwas sitting alone in my room eating a greasy pizza playing csgo.
Whenever that topic comes up everyone talks about how they went out and got smashed and that it was an experience of a lifetime and i just sit quietly. Fuck
So tell me, what did you do for your 18th birthday, Sup Forums?

i literally don't even remember, but it was certainly like that. just sitting in my parents house alone playing a video game or something.

It wasn't even worth remembering.because no one else did

No birthday party since my parents died when i was 10

how do you cope with depression anons?

Me?
>Sleep 17 hours
>More sleep less bad thoughts and mood right?

Kill me, Pete

When's your birthday user?

26 june

What if you dream about those bad thoughts?
Happens to me all the time so i resent sleeping now

Just marked it on my calender. What's your discord. I'll wish you a happy birthday next year. Also it's almost exactly a month late, but happy birthday user.

Or he probably didn't plan on advance and expected everyone to drop what they were doing that day.

kill me, pete

Kill me, pete

Need some funny greentext in here or something I'm getting depressed.

apparently bart's still having a good time
why can't you be bart?

Help
I am experiencing hallucinations + anxiety + a lot of caffeine
what should i do?
I am seeing shadows moving and bugs on my skin and hearing sounds.
I think i am so afraid that i think i may kill myself

same here. It's just another day. Birthdays and such are just there to drive the economy and to make people feel bad about themselves.

this one is pretty funny
have fun dood :D

Actually I know a guy who died because of this

Broke up with girlfriend of 2 years because I thought I liked someone else. She fucked me off for no fucking reason. Now I'm stuck I don't miss her, I miss a feeling like I'm someone's top priority, Someone please help me out here

My girlfriend of 3 years dumbed me last week, i love her so much. I want to die. I haven't moved from the couch in 3 days except for food. The worst part is shes moving on.

Thank you little shit.