Rekt thread

rekt thread

Other urls found in this thread:

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/
miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

turd gas?

I bet you NEVER lost a loved one. How the fuck can you think it's funny to watch people suffer and go through severe pain and even death? Just imagine their loved ones if they saw some of this shit, having to watch them cry and beg for life and for the pain to stop.

I mean, I knew 4 chan was a disgusting place, but holy FUCK

Never coming back to this website AGAIN

Rofl stop being such an oversensitive snowflake, 151,600 people die everyday. Be realistic... not emotional and retarded

Top kek

Get back to 9fag

this bud's for you

I have a huge collection but feel like I'll be banned for spamming? Should I do it?

GR8
B8
M8

>how it feels to chew 5 gum

holy shit what idiots....

How were they supposed to know that would happen?

wtf is going on here? Why are so many autistic asians fucking falling through the elevator?

I just watched to a man getting his face torn off with a box cutter while his hands and legs are being cut off with machetes. His screams are merely gargles under the amount of blood sepping into his throat slowly drowning him for hours on end. He tries to fight by grabbing the box cutter with his mouth and hitting the murderers with his stumps but it is no used. He put up a great fight and is the most badass Mexican in the world for going through the most horrible torture imaginable while still fighting for his life in a losing battle. Get on my level Reddit.

It's the fastest way to the first floor.

Idk, maybe not try to lift the fucking live electric pole?

sad story, she will make a good breeder slave for cartel

How do we get that number higher?

oh my god, is he ok?

Saw that one too. 7/10 on the life scaring videos count

yeah, he's just sleeping. They're helping him because he gets frequent nose bleeds while he sleeps.

Exclusive footage of a niggerape

Sto-ray?

>and he survives just fine
step up your game, isis

Note to self:
never get on a Chinese elevator

KEK

ah good one, this is quite rare only saw it like 2-3 times here.

at least make it seem like you were gonna help him.

Trips is truth. But also don't forget chinese escalators eat you and tear you apart.

She was caught texting chad on her phone, so the punishment was to destroy the phone.

Pity they destroyed a few vertebrae in the process.

bestgore.com/beheading/struggle-man-peel-face-hand-cut-off-brutal-beheading-flimsy-blade/

Best gore video ever. Period.

double trips fucking checked
satan checked

Shit, he literally explodes at the end

post them shits

Hah! Superb

kek

kek

Aww were your feelings hurt? Its the internet unique snowflake not everything you see and hear in life is gunna please you. This...THIS IS GORILLA JOURNALISM!!!!

why tho

he saw there was nothing but a chasm on the other side

I can't view webms can someone please post pics and gifs

Just for you, I have one of the most badass rekt videos. ;)

Sure. Here's a fav.

Come on guys, where's the content? :/

If you watch the video closely, he was trying to get away from his wife. It was suicide.

They are greasy, even if you grab her hand to try and help, she'd slip right out.

No no the molten plastic one and the stale impalement. The sounds those guys made. These are top tier

newfag so never seen a skinned face before. This looks fake to me, but I have no reference.

thread is dead

Naw its pretty accurate.

Reference; currently employed as a mad cunt

>admits being a newfag on Sup Forums

Don't do that in future OK?

Btw, it is real. As with all my pictures.

Just pretend those are halloween masks.

Thank you good sir

>all my pictures are real

Fuckin jew they aint imaginary

Fak ju niba

stop scaring the bugs

I HOPE THAT ONE DAY THE GOVERNMENT DEMOLISHES Sup Forums AS A SYMBOL OF HATE! I HOPE THAT A LEFTIST PROGRESSIVE GOVERNMENT OBLITERATES THIS HATE FILLED WEBSITE!

Stop smoking that shit, niBBa.

hey fuck you buddy

wait, sarin is a type of nerve gas, isn't it?
thought so.

"this will happen to anyone that works with the hedgehog"
>more like edgehog amarite, fellas?

high velocity nerve gas

Was he trying to fall off?

That is the worst shit I have ever seen.
It was the mexican cartel btw.

miscopy.com/1140/bestgore/brutal-beheading-man-peel-face/
Full video, I recommend not to watch it though.

Another suicide?

They could have saved him but they were pussies

Bet he got shot for having a dirty pc
Serves him right sand nigger

Wish it was a longer version. Wanted to see if any of them died

Wtf is going on

I already posted it here

he's clearly dabbing u idiot

YO WTH HAPPEND TO DAT PERSON

this is me when I play r6 siege on jaeger spawn peekers

she actually lived too

I hear you, but at the same time, nobody is making you watch it. There are lots of reasons people watch things like this. You don't have to be a psycho (no offence to all the psychos on b. Lol)

seizure induced by head trauma

and if you mean why, then it looks like some cartel shit

I like how he checks the door again.

I guess you could say that plan backfired.

Thank you

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

I've lost loved ones, just never to unavoidably stupid reasons like trying to attack a closed elevator door.

Just get married and you'll know the feeling.

Also nice trips bro.

Man she has a heart. Still smiling after having her skin ripped off. And still she can smile. You fags can learn a lot from this hero. Nothing gets her down, she comes out smiling afterwards. Damn, I'm in love.

qq more

Hey that's funny