Ask a guy whose girlfriend regularly fucks him up the ass with a strapless strap-on anything

Ask a guy whose girlfriend regularly fucks him up the ass with a strapless strap-on anything
(pic related- It's the next size up we ordered)

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Violet-Black-Medium/dp/B00IXSTGXS
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What's the biggest you've ever taken and what's her favorite position?

Should have started big you stretch faster.

Do you imagine it's a black or white man fucking you up the ass while she does it?

Nice dubs
So what you jam one end in her cunt and then she just fucks you with the other end

why doesnt she fist you while giving you a bj? Its fun. best orgasm I ever had

why dont you just get a guy to fuck you instead of pretending your girlfriend is a guy who fucks you?
what's with all the mental gymnastics you fucking faggot?

how it feels? i wish i was you m8

Does she think of you as less of a man or talk down to you knowing that in bed she's the one doing the fucking?

>strapless strap-on
Are you retarded?

>Checked
However, you're full of shit. My gf and I personally have a feeldoe AND she's tight as fuck, and she cannot use it on the girls we bring home (I don't take it in the ass. . . well maybe a finger once in a while). The thing always falls out. It's sitting on the bottom of the drawer waiting to be thrown in the trash.
>Don't believe me? See the amazon reviews.

I assumed so too, but no, apparently it is a thing

Biggest is the fun factory share dildo. Biggest in my ass was a black glass plug with purple jewel. Not easy to get in. It hurt. She wasn't gentle that day. I think I did something to piss her off. Felt it for a few days

Neither. Very straight. Enjoy the role reversal and vulnerability/trust

Yep! She cums hard from the g-spot stimulation. Really gets into it. I like seeing her face as the role takes her over. She's using me for her pleasure after a while. Active, not passive

>Enjoy the role reversal and vulnerability/trust

>Very straight.
Just the fact that your had to emphasize how straight you are, tells me you're closeted faggot. Dump her, stop lying to yourself, and get some real cock already.

Really not into guys. Like the shape of girls. The look of guys doesn't do it for me. Won't be replying to these troll responses anymore

It's really intense. Cum hard. It's the mental aspect really for me even though the physical feeling is nice. I like knowing somewhat how she feels when I fuck her

No she doesn't. We often combine it with some BDSM stuff though so she says stuff like make me her slave etc. Is rough with me

We have the fun factory share. It comes out of her occasionally but mostly stays in. Read the amazon reviews

Damn 1 off that's almost as gay as op

Anyone else?

Her favorite position is missionary. She likes the reactions and expressions on my face

what's it like to be in the closet?

I know I said I wouldn't feed the trolls but this is for everyone else as well:

If you guys weren't so homophobic and associating anal pleasure strictly with homosexuality you'd find you might enjoy it. A lot of girls like anal (my girlfriend included) and they don't even have prostates (like the male g-spot). Look up some stuff on finding your prostate. Feels good man. Rubbing it a bit doesn't make you gay and it's good for it. Read about it

Massive flood at start and then nothing?

so… how did you meet?

How did the role reversal get started?

amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-Violet-Black-Medium/dp/B00IXSTGXS

Says medium but it's huge

In a bar

I think I told her that I liked to have my prostate played with when receiving oral. I dominate her usually but we had talked about her trying it. She enjoyed it and she got to enjoy playing with my ass more. We talked about strapons at some point and ordered one that day or the next

holy shit i didn't know this existed. I always thought strap ons looked dumb, but this thing kinda just looks like a prostate toy or something. I'm going to ask her for one of these for my birthday.

>Really not into guys. Like the shape of girls. The look of guys doesn't do it for me.
you're not looking at any girl, or guy, when someone is fucking you with a dick shaped object pounding into your ass, faggot.

Yeah dude! Feeldoe makes some like the guy above was talking about. Other companies as well. I've only used the fun factory share and share vibe which have been great for us. They have 4 different ones in all different colors. A small beginner one with like a finger sized end, the mid sized one, a mid sized less phallic looking one with a hole for a bullet which comes with it (shape isn't as good for her), and the big one pictured up top

>but mostly stays in.
faggot has a loose asshole already.
she's going to have her friend fuck you, and you wont know it's a dude fucking you and calling you a fucking faggot until it's too late

I do look at her. She has nice large natural breasts on a lean frame with a toned sexy stomach and nice hips. I love looking at her sexy body and the look that comes over her beautiful face. She's gentle and concerned for how it is for me at first generally but after a few thrusts this look on conquest almost comes over her gorgeous and feminine face

mostly stays in her is what the other poster was reffering to, I think

>Says medium but

It's actually medium. You're not at all familiar with what starts as large and goes up from there.

Well, it's bigger than the share and didn't go in easily or comfortably at all. She threatens me with it sometimes

>didn't go in easily

No doubt. It always takes some stretching to adapt.

Get an inflatable dildo if you want to make the stretching part easier. Blow it up, clamp down on it. When you can't clamp down anymore, you'll stretch. Repeat as needed.

just got into pegging. Wife has had me up the ass 4 or 5 times now, with an actual strap on harness and dildo.

How hard is it for your woman to keep this thing mounted in her pussy?

Not really interested in the whole hole stretching for the sake of stretching thing to be honest. Might look into getting a plug which inflates to try. More interested in using it on her with the whole domination aspect of telling her I'm training her hole to be used for my pleasure whenever the mood strikes

There's two kinds of people on Sup Forums guys that want or do take it up the ass and guys that lie.

>for the sake of stretching

It's not for sake of stretching, it's for sake of getting other things in easier. Large plugs for your own sake. Prostate stimulation while doing whatever else.

It's not hard for her to keep it in. She cums from penetration fairly easily and this thing gets her off easily too again and again and again. Some use it with a harness

But if a moderate sized object makes you feel stretched why stretch it out so that you don't feel full from it anymore and you need something bigger? Is it the mental aspect of having something huge up there?

Not how it works. Stretching is only temporary. You'll close back up on anything you get in.

The things I want to get in go in without to much trouble. It's the domination aspect which really appeals to me for pegging. I wouldn't want it to go in super super easily. The bigger one we're getting will be used when she really feels like punishing or dominating me. I don't want it to be easy

>domination aspect
>wouldn't want it to go in super super easily

Well, it never goes in easy unless you let it, even after practice. You'll always be complicit in letting it in, always, that is, if we leave out tearing the muscle in the sphincter through brute force.

>Let's fuck this online shop

osterreich.xpresit.net

What's the biggest thing you've had in? What's your sex and sexual orientation?

With a strapless strapon?

She's coming home soon. I think I'll put her over my knee and warm her up with a silicon one before putting that big glass one in her which she can wear while we make dinner

I have a dream-fetish that my gf fucks me with a strap-on, but last week while having sex she slipped a finger in my asshole (with lube) and it felt weird. I really didn't enjoyed it.
But, while being alone if I stick a finger in my ass while masturbating I get the craziest orgasms.

Any tips for enjoying someone else sticking things in my ass?

M/straight, just like OP have no problem receiving anal from women. Prefer fists over dildos; only ever fisted by girlfrieds.

I've got a plug that's 8" in circumference. I've had it in completely a few times. It takes a while to stretch out to that, and I usually finish up before then.

YALL MOTHER FUCKERS GAY

Perhaps with sex there is too much going on? Have her play with your cock with her hands and mouth. Take it easy. Don't need to rush into cumming. Just enjoying the ride. Have her play with balls and gooch, down to touching asshole. Make sure you've washed recently. Just touching outside. Communicate well. Some lube. Put some pressure on it. No need to rush anything. Slowly go onto next/more if whats currently happening feels nice. Have her read some stuff online about anal for beginners and finding/stimulating the prostate

Wow, awesome. I find it so interesting that so many seemingly normal people you see everyday are probably into some super kinky shit. Good for you for having the balls to communicate what you want and to get what you want

>Any tips for enjoying someone else sticking things in my ass?
Just don't. It's one of those things that makes a far better fantasy than a reality.

In your fantasies, there's never the smell or sight of shit, or two weeks of hemorrhoids and wiping blood off your ass every time you need to shit.

It's nothing at all like being a girl and getting fucked in the cunt. It's not an inherently sexual oriface, it's just someone doing something uncomfortable with an especially dirty and easily-injured part of your body.

Thanks man. Will definitely take this in account for next time.

>What's your sex and sexual orientation?
is that a serious question?
OP is always a faggot.
and an OP that literally takes phallic shaped objects in his ass, is a ginormous faggot

Bullshit. OP here. Had the fantasy for a long time before working up the courage to communicate it. Way better than I ever imagined

Nah man, I've had things in my ass before. I actually like it.

I think having her know some techniques beforehand my doing a bit of research and going slow with open and clear communication is the key. Communicate clearly your fantasies as well. Communicate afterwards what you liked and what could be different. This goes for any relationship or kink/ fantasy