Anyone from Ireland here?

Anyone from Ireland here?
why are Irish and UK Travellers such cunts?
should all be killed off

Bumping

I'm a Dub. & Southern Ireland is quite different from the UK. Go Conor! HH

Haven't you heard about equality boss?

God bless McGregor.

Tribesman from Galway here. All travellers are cunts, does not matter from what country.

They're the same people, UK travellers are just Irish travellers who's famlly got their caravan on a boat a generation ago.

Cheers m8
Luv me some Galway bay.

Why are they travellers, though? Because of the English.

Op Mate, about 5-7 year ago, I fucked a traveler girl.
They have the sweetest hourglass figures. Shit was litch so cash. Traveler guys are shit in bed, so they come back for more when you do them good.

Nah, just a clan of Irish people who were lazy, robbing cunts even by Irish standards.

Blessed piece of land, very few travellers which makes it twice as grand. Gonna hire a wee cabin and go back to visit the old birthplace of this wonderful lad.

Bylaws in the UK enable them to be job dodging cunts. It should be legal to drown travelers in shallow puddles of cat piss. Scum. We stopped them settling on our land and we will do it again

Fucking pikies are worse than romas.

Dirty degenerates imo, leave filth where ever they stay and exclude themselves from everybody else. All should be shot

>clan of Irish people
Theyre not ours. We dont know where the fuck they came from.

Hate them all, they're all wankers.

You mean gypsies. They're bad everywhere.

Yeah fuck em, they bought a house like 5 doors down from mine and there's like 15 of them living in a 4 bedroom house, literally the smaller house on the road, their caravan is parked just outside and blocks half the fucking street.
Their kids are little shits, I already called some scruffy chav cunts from down in the council estate to key the faggots cars and brick their windows.

Why does our country cuck us into letting these fucking half evolved shit lords live with us, not to mention the fucking hoards of pakis and lazy fat plebs who sit collecting benefits 24/7.

There's so much wrong with this country, holy fuck. Just nuke us already.

>why are Irish and UK Travellers such cunts?
>should all be killed off
i wanna know this too. fuck those cUKland faggots.
all angry cause they get cUKd yet can't get any pussy cause their faces/teef are all fucked

>Just nuke us already.
soon bruvva, soon.
i for one can't wait for the nuclear apoclypse, fuck this gay earth and every sack of shit on it`

> I already called some scruffy chav cunts from down in the council estate to key the faggots cars and brick their windows

Do you enjoy tikka masala?

I love ireland, especially irish girls

not the same, but can be just as bad

your mother never loved you. but she sorta loved me. with sex.

quality

I'd travel with those two.

>tfw 87 IQ traveller

I'm from Tallaght, Literally all my interactions with them have been negative. They are just shit humans in general

USA here, give example? I've had no experience with this group of people.

Travellers began during time of the famine. Certian groups started wandering the country. they were scavengers. It was part of their culture but now its also what makes them fucking a virus on the world.

Pics? I want to see traveler pussy.