Is Messi the biggest trendsetter in the world?

is Messi the biggest trendsetter in the world?

Hummels lost a bet

How contrived.

sad!

>buyern internet defense force at it again

Disgusting. I used to respect this man.

Everyone wants to be blond. Those that say they don't are lying

>I did It first

it actually looks good on him desu

>le to smart too play in Europe man

Why do all the turkroach football players dye their hair blonde?

underage spotted

>tfw

>take a bet you know you will lose 100%
>losing condition: hair like messi
>awww shieeeeet i lost guys haha

Raven-haired women are way more attractive.

Hans gets it

i'm blond and i want to have pitch black hair, it's goat for men.

After Messi did it you had loads of footballers doing it
How many footballers have tried to become faggots since Cristina Ronaldo?
Checkmate

All of them

Anyone remember when Beckham got a mohawk, and three months later everyone else had one?

Seriously, go watch highlights of the 2002 World Cup if you doubt me.

The entire Chilean NT

Id say yes. Back in 2015 when he won the treble he brought back the business style undercut hairstyle and every footballer began to copy that soon afterwards. Same with Ronald and his meme overextended hairline undercut that he had in the world cup

Trips of truth

Gross.
I'm blond and we don't want you

I don't, brown hair doesn't stand out as much, I prefer darker hair tones. I'm glad I've got my blue eyes though!

He says he lost a bet at Oktoberfest, so he had to dye it blonde.

He now went back to his natural dark hair color again tho (pic related, Hummels on Saturday)

>Blonde
>That flag
Jose por favour

What if I told you America is a massive country and each state had its own subsets of ethnicities

What if I told you no one gives a shit, Ameri60percent

Then wou get told that blondes are a minority in your country, Pablo.

U MUST GO BACK

My state isn't 60%

I don't give a fuck about anywhere else here

>"My state is 65% white guyz!!!! We're totally white and Aryan, not like the rest of this dark country!!!!!!!!"

Not him but

Number
Percent
Total population 2,688,418 100.0
SEX AND AGE
Male 1,328,474 49.4
Female 1,359,944 50.6
Under 5 years 188,708 7.0
5 to 9 years 195,574 7.3
10 to 14 years 204,018 7.6
15 to 19 years 210,118 7.8
20 to 24 years 190,167 7.1
25 to 34 years 348,853 13.0
35 to 44 years 420,351 15.6
45 to 54 years 354,147 13.2
55 to 59 years 121,645 4.5
60 to 64 years 98,608 3.7
65 to 74 years 175,916 6.5
75 to 84 years 128,543 4.8
85 years and over 51,770 1.9
Median age (years) 35.2 (X)
18 years and over 1,975,425 73.5
Male
962,194 35.8
Female
1,013,231 37.7
21 years and over 1,847,513 68.7
62 years and over 413,585 15.4
65 years and over 356,229 13.3
Male
145,515 5.4
Female
210,714 7.8
RACE
One race 2,631,922 97.9
White
2,313,944 86.1
Black or African American
154,198 5.7
American Indian and Alaska Native
24,936 0.9
Asian
46,806 1.7
Asian Indian
8,153 0.3
Chinese
7,624 0.3
Filipino
3,509 0.1
Japanese
1,935 0.1
Korean
4,529 0.2
Vietnamese
11,623 0.4
Other Asian 1
9,433 0.4
Native Hawaiian and Other Pacific Islander
1,313 0.0
Native Hawaiian
391 0.0
Guamanian or Chamorro
325 0.0
Samoan
255 0.0
Other Pacific Islander 2
342 0.0
Some other race
90,725 3.4
Two or more races 56,496

>germany has the nerve to call out other countries for not being white

Why do your women love Mehmet cock so much?

Yes, my little cuckoldry-obsessed friend, I, as someone from the 90% white Germany, have the nerve to call you, as someone from the 60% white USA, out.

Deal with it.

Freddie Prince Jr. from the set of Scooby Doo called. He want's his career back.

>90% white

Your demogrpahics only shows "European" as 90% and not all Europeans are white Hans.

I do not believe those inflated statistics.

America was a brown nation won by whities.

Germany has always been white for it's entire history and now you've lost 10% of that to shitskin muslims.

Which Europeans aren't white

>white

>le Southern Europeans and Slavs are not white meme

Let's better talk about how your official stats include Arabs as white.
By that logic we would be like 97-98% white, lel

America actually killed off a race.

Like legitimately killed off a race, the native americans that are left will eventually die off.

Germany failed at that.

Turkey, and other East European shitholes, which guess what? Love to move to Germany! The heartland of Europe that also happens to be the good kind of white.

his GOAT look

fucker was so lean back then

>you're now aware Freddie Prinze Jr. is a huge pro wrestling fan and used to be the head writer for WWE and it's there where his career folded, not Scooby Doo

The reason America counts Arabs as whites is completely political and has nothing to do with any real racial classification.

It was a way to circumvent the 'China Only' policies.

Let's better talk about how your official stats include Arabs as white

Oh boy, the whole 0.003% of Arabs that live in the USA adds to us being white.

There's probably like I don't know, 500 arabs or less in my state? Your Arabs are our blacks.

Turks are not counted as European you idiot, most of the country lies in Asia.

And Eastern Euros are white, communism didn't somehow change their race

Color me a dingus, user. I did not know that.

Turkey isn't Europe. The only Euro country close to not being white is Greece

I'd take a Christian Syrian over another ghetto nigger.

>magyars are now white

really got my noggin joggin

>Google European countries
>Every place has Turkey listed
>B-B-BUT TURKEYS NOT EUROPEAN

Spain

If your Spanish fucks are white then our Mexicans are white.

I'd take a ghetto nigger over pakis and other fucks that are Muslim. Which face is most of your middle easterners are muslim.

>Toros Neza
>Bulls
>wearing Red
Red Bull Mexico when?

t. someone who's never seen a magyar

You killed off a race and imported another one that successfully chased you out of your own cities to a point where "inner-cities" has become synonymous with borderline 3rd world living conditions and crime rates in the United States.

Congratulations.

Some Mexicans are nearly 100% white. It's a minority but you really tell the difference between a Mestizo and a whitey.

t. person that thinks the middle of asia is ethnically the same as western-europe

Isn't Germany doing the same things with migrants and 'refugees'?

Aren't there towns that are 'no go'? Or am I thinking of Sweden?

what did you mean by that?

Magyars are from the Ural mountains in central Asia. They conquered the lands of Hungary and around there. They are a Turkic people.

Yeah, they look white now from breeding with whiteys but Hungarians are closer to the Huns than Germanic people.

Their stats show Hispanics as white, just look at all the """""white""""' Cubans

The club disappeared long ago, such a shame that clubs with (some) history have to go in such a shameful way. Toros Neza, Zacatepec 1.0, Tecos, San Luis, Irapuato, I wonder who's next.

Our inner cities happen to be filled with minorities because all our rich people want their own little slice of heaven in suburbia separated from everyone else but themselves.

Really the cities became that way not because the blacks chased us out of the city, but because of the Car, the culture it brought and our highway system made commuting an option. People wanted breathing room after WW2, and that slowly became the American dream.

When cars and gas were so cheap why stay contained when you could go anywhere when you wanted?

They didn't drive us out of the city, we just packed our bags and left. Only they were too poor to join us.

hungarians are white and whiter than any american mutt will ever be

Turks are not counted as European in any official stat you moron.

And before you say it, yes pic related shows demographic stats from 2014, so feel free to add the 1 million refugees that came here in 2015, which is around 1.2%, to it.
Meaning we are now more or less exactly 90% white.

We don't have enough non-whites to form the kind of ghettos you have in the US

Berlin is our most ethnically diverse city and it's still 80% white.
So our most non-white city would be considered one of the whitest cities in the US, think about that for a second.

It was the democrats (the most hilariously racist party in American history) using redlining to segregate blacks into the inner city. Then they used government handouts to keep them from creating a culture of success.

LBJ and FDR are literally the reasons why blacks suck at life.

You also have to appreciate that America has unchecked immigration since the Kennedy presidency. That is fifty years of immigration compared to about ten?

Germany really needs to tighten those borders unless you want to see race ghettos start popping up.

>unchecked immigration
>ten years

It really only happened during the refugee crisis in 2015, we actually have one of the strictest immigration laws in the world, no joke

But the migrants that came here in 2015 posed as refugees and took advantage of the international Geneva rules and Merkel's naivety.

Jesus H. Christ. So in two years Germany's ethnic demographics have shifted that much?

America has literal had millions of illegals and immigration for fifty straight years. I think amnesty has happened 6 times. The whole system if fucked but retarded laws crafted by democrats to create a new social class that they can extract votes from.

Shit, I'm an immigrant but I'm a white dude that speak English natively.

There are towns (ghettos) in France that literally have 0% white population.

>that speak English natively

it's 'speaks'

you talkin bout women, blonde men look silly and childish unless you are super muscular and tall

>it's a butthurt amerilardasses trying to prove they are white episode

Makes me kek everytime

I did it first, Messi is trying to be me.

This, you stopped seeing the shitty hitler youth on every footballer thanks to Messi going back to normal. Every athlete follows him like sheep.

Germany's demographics have not shifted that much. It's still < 5% Asians/North Africans. Do not believe everything you read on Sup Forums.

>finding non white women attractive
KYS

>starts dabbing
>everyone starts dabbing too
>dab dies here
>dab goes over to yuropoor land
>divegrass players are now dabbing when dabbing has been dead for a while now

the only white football player who ever dabbed here is an american lel

I watched the Euros and you had people in the stands dabbing

Women maybe, guys with blonde hair look like fags 99% of the time.

That's late news, I'm sure they both have new hairstyles by now

and he did it while it was still cool
england is the place for stale amerimemes

>it's 'speaks'

It would actually be 'It's 'speaks'.'; without mentioning the fact that 'it's speaks' is a sentence fragment.

c_nt___ed

WE ARE WHITE
SEE WE EVEN HAVE BLOND HAIR

Can't believe you faggots make threads about players hairstyles.
Fucking kys.

Ramsey did it first...

>all these hairlets trying to convince themselves that blonde isn't the GOAT hair colour for men and women

they are all copying beiber

yeah we are fucked

but most migrants were below 40 while most germans are over 40 and wont have anymore kids

all im saying is be careful with immigration

autistic looking mullet messi was the best messi

STOLEN

>intentionally generalizing democrats to include dixiecrats
>intentionally pretends that all those southern racist democrats didnt switch to the republican party and were the reason LBJ didn't win every single state in 1964
>intentionally pretends that abraham lincoln wouldnt have lost to trump in the last republican primaries

kys white nigger faggot. soon you will tell me im a filthy kike while you voted for trump who married his daughter to a jew and saw her converting to judaism and now both have jobs in the white house.

Is this a leaf NOT being a leaf?

ITT: americans trying to argue eastern europeans arent white while their "white" parents have been race mixing for generations now

this never fail to make me smile

Who is Aaron Ramsay?