Thoughts on Best Coast?

Thoughts on Best Coast?

what did she mean by this

ew what the fuck

>grimes shirt

dropped

Liked their first album never bothered with them again idk why

bump

i thought they were great in like 7th grade so their first album is nostalgic for me. it's not terrible

O hey Bob was recently featured on Pedals and Effects starring Juan

Bethany is a qt, Crazy for You is a good/fun album. Other than that no thanks.

>Bethany is a qt

yeah, no

The most soulless nu-jangle pop I've ever had the displeasure of hearing.

>Was gf to the guy from Wavves
>Makes lukewarm version of Wavves
>Gets upset people call her the "girl version of Wavves"

Beth needs to chill

P sure they're still dating if I'm not mistaken

>lukewarm version of Wavves
how does one make a lukewarm version of literal dogshit?

Beth is not obese and occasionally plays a TVL Jazzmaster, so that makes her cool enough in my book.

proof?

They should have stayed in 2011 when that lo-fi sound was cool and popular for 2 minutes.

They opened for the Pixies when I saw them back in 2014.

Tolerable opening act, but didn't inspire me to investigate their music any further. Enough said, I suppose.

The only band that dares to acknowledge the friend zone

I'm mad that they're opening for Paramore on their fall tour everywhere but Florida in the beginning. Instead I'm stuck with some shitty opener I've never heard of

They might turn out to be the next best thing.

the first album was ok for what it was. i'm surprised they're still going. would rather just listen to sunshine pop from the actual 60s though.

>playing another better artist's guitar

shameful

It is objectively the best looking guitar. I don't normally like signature models, but this one is just perfect.

essential Urban Outfitters-core

Fucking trash, and I hardly ever have a strong dislike for a band. They had a song that would come on the radio a bunch of times and I couldn't understand who the fuck would actually choose to listen to them because it was such a boring song