Feminists infiltrate FOX, get a series about first sheboon in MLB

youtube.com/watch?v=k0wLCGwYZ3g

somehow the story of major league baseball's first woman an sheboon baseball player was greenlit. here is the trailer. how long before it's cancelled?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vkj0Khasug
youtu.be/BUNn_5xtXZw
milwaukeerecord.com/sports/remembering-the-time-bob-uecker-encountered-a-furry-convention-in-pittsburgh/),
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036874/Pictured-First-man-world-birth-shows-new-baby-girl.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>playing for the padres

HAHAHAHAHA TOP FUCKING KEK

Dude have you seen ESPN lately? It's all black power shit

Reminds me of this AT&T commercial from 2015:

youtube.com/watch?v=4Vkj0Khasug

I doubt the people who created this would watch this. Who was it made for?

Disney owns ESPN

>screwball
I thought this was a meme pitch that could fuck up a kids arm for life

I bet they had the same kosher producer
>a woman plays for a team called the dads
pure poetry

first 24 replaces jack with a nigger now this

its like they want to get their shit cancelled mid season

>a woman playing on the shittiest team in the majors
poetry indeed

Can they fuck off? Women take everything from men, but they will not take our professional sports. They cannot compete with the athleticism men have.

wow, who cares? So FOX is reporting on a woman playing for the MLB. It doesn't matter at all you fucking retard.

>"she's a fighter" "she's still here"
>only because the team couldn't send her down due to PC shit
they even admit their bullshit

the braves are the shittiest team in the majors.

The padres are the least relevant team in CA and nobody would give a shit if they relocated to Charlotte

>a fucking leaf

yea but at least the braves won championships

houston is arguably worse than SD

The only position a woman could play in the majors would be a pitcher for an AL team so she wouldn't have to bat, and the underarm softball pitch could be a gimmick, but I'm not sure if it's legal in baseball.

It would be funny to see a woman bean a batter, then on an NL team and take high heat 90 mph fastball on the shoulder. they would instantly quit.

I'm not gonna bother to watch the trailer. Does she throw underhanded? That would be hilarious.

>A true story on the verge of happening

Literally what?

It's fucking non stop nigger

Only a knuckleballer in the American League could a woman be. Otherwise suspension of disbelief is too much.

a softball pitch would get smashed in the major leagues.

Faggots on /r/baseball say a knuckleballer could make it to the majors but they ignore that only insanely skilled MLB vets become knuckleballers after their arm strength goes to pot

they're painting it as a comedy so it will probably run two or three seasons.

Did it say
>based on a true story soon to happen
At the end?

Dear Lord

Wasn't the entire story covered in the 2 minute trailer?

I'm guessing this is the season: episode 1 is about being a chick, episode 2 is about being black, episode 3 is about being black too as God knows we can't get enough of that shit, episode 4 is about being a lesbian, episode 5 is about supporting the Hillary campaign, episode 6 is about helping other SJWs, . . .

That's probably about all the steam it'll have.

I could almost imagine some shit-tier team doing it just for the marketing value.

At least they did admit the differences in biology between men and women.

if it was a comedy was why the trailer melodramatic as fuck?

>The fastest baseball pitch by a female is 69 mph (111.05 km/h) and was achieved by Lauren Boden (USA), on the set of 'Officially Amazing' in Claremont, California, USA, on 20 September 2013.

this series is impossible

Futurama did it fist

>a true story on the verge of happening

can't make this shit up

>tfw the Angels are not the Padres

Feels good man.

Guess who's getting
BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

>thinking a woman would have the hand-eye coordination, strength and balance to throw an effective screw ball

forgive me yanks for I am ignorant on this sport but I thought you had to snap your forearm really damn quickly to pull of a screwball, which requires disgusting patriarchy strength.

>"I can play baseball with men and Steve Harvey is my da

Black qts can't resist the BWC.
How can silly little blackboys even compete?
Lmao black "guys" more like twinks.

>Bunbury was born in Montreal, Quebec to a Polish and Swedish American mother, Kristi Novak,[3] and Guyanese-born Canadian Alex Bunbury.

ayy

>the secret weapon
>a meme pitch that will cripple you in five years

Quick google search shows fastest pitch for a man is 105mph.
We're all equal though.

GO HOME BASEBALL GIRL

>sports drama
>not even about football

just take your million dollars for the pilot and throw off a building or something

No that was blurnsball.

They aren't reporting. There is no woman in the MLB and there never will be.

the padres are terrible so she would fit in nicely

there was some sheboon from Philly that was throwing 70+ in Little League Championships as the starting pitcher

the team won too

Is baseball a white sport?

It is

You still have to have more than female arm strength to throw a knuckleball.

it turns out they cheated so i think they lost that championship now

Well, they make AirBud, so why not?

ESPN fired an mlb caster because he said something about transgender laws on twitter

exactly

Whiter than others

Not whiter than hockey, the most white sport.

Women peak at 16 - 19. That girl was almost at her prime. Once boys hit puberty and develop muscles the gap widens so far that PC bullshit like this is outright laughable. Nobody will watch this shit, and I hope the executive Jews at Fox will lose millions and move away from this dying trend.

they may have fired mike ditka over comments on obama and supporting trump over twitter. he was fired shortly after

I'd like to give her my screwball if you know what I mean

I'm saying I want to put my penis in and around her

hockey sucks balls man

No woman would have hands big enough to even throw a knuckle ball most likely.

maybe michelle obama, or should I say michael?

It's about 60% white, just like America.

WHO IS THIS JIZZ WIZZ

who cares? she's a padres fan

A girl pitched for the indie league Chico Outlaws a few years ago. She was a Japanese import, and, as you can imagine, only threw knucklers.

I think she had something like a 4+ ERA, but if your knuckleball is on you can strike anyone out/induce weak enough contact.

The likelihood of a woman pitching in the big leagues is next to impossible, just given the biological factors, but training ones as well, since most girls don't play baseball beyond middle school for favor of softball.

I'm really just pissed that she fucks up against the Dodgers but pitches well against the Giants :(

SAUCE

>be from san diego and big padres fan
>be me

I wanna die

>She isn't that good of a player
>Just has a trick ball

youtu.be/BUNn_5xtXZw

video fucking related

I don't care if the Padres suck ass, I used to go to their games at Qualcomm/Jack Murphy all the time as a kid and that shit is a fond ass memory with my dad.

RIP dad

Look at all the cliche's these jewish cultural marxists put in.

>>Strong women of color pitching.
>> Evil redneck white man with a pony tail trying to discourage her from pitching.
>> She can't control her emotions and cannot control her pitches and becomes depressed.
>> Her family and her father help her, she reinvents her self by developing a screwball a pitch that almost no major leaguer's throw anymore because it causes severe risk to the arm and since most pitchers can get similar movement on a circle change up
>> strong black man who sticks up for the women decides to beat up the evil white guy
>> nice white ally helps her
>> she strikes out her opponents and becomes a star

This is the old trick these jewish cultural marxists have used to normalize everything.

Remember when 24 and a bunch of movies had black presidents right before Obama ran?

Remember the onslaught of homosexuals on TV and in films in the 2000s to normalize homosexuality and push gay marriage?

Remember how Caitylnn Jenner got an award and they started pushing tranny shit left and right last year and now they are pushing this bathroom bill.

Remember that women race car driver who was mediocre and got non stop media coverage when she started racing about a decade ago?

They normalize this behavior by using the jewish brainwashing machine. They tried to push the girl who was good in the little league world series a few years ago as well. Within a decade expect to see a bad team sign a top level women softball player to hit, a women pitcher who throws 75 mph fastballs, women kickers etc.
Also expect tranny athlete's as well. In the future major league teams might have a designated amount of women's they need to have on a roster, and you will be called a bigot misogynist for suggesting that women shouldn't be on men's team's in pro sports.

what's the appeal of baseball?
Americans, Cubans or japs pls explain

It's boring as fuck as an adult, but when you are a kid it's a great experience to have your dad take you to a game, buy you a hot dog and a soda, watch the game, maybe it was just a different era when I was a kid than now, we didn't have as many fucking distraction devices so our attention span wasn't 1 millisecond meaning that baseball games weren't as insufferable as they are today.

Also the steroid scandal erupted in the late 90's and it really tarnished the major league's image

that is the best reason to support a team, to have an actual connection with it. people who support a team because its suddenly good and popular can such a dick. Calgary is my hockey team, and they fucking blow, but hey your team is your team.

It's the greatest sport in the world.

If you never grew up playing it, it is hard to understand.

A baseball is very difficult to hit since a 90 mph gives the batter about 0.45 or so seconds to be able to swing and make contact.

In that 0.45 seconds the batter needs to determine if the pitch is a strike or a ball and where the pitch is moving in the strike zone. As a matter of fact since it takes time to swing it's more like the batter has about 0.2 seconds to determine if he wants to swing or not.

This doesn't take into account pitchers who throw harder, pitcher's who can change speeds well and throw hitter's timing off and pitchers who have tremendous movement or are very deceptive.

It's a sport where the best players in the world are successful 3 out of 10 times.

First Burgerball thread I've seen on Pol.

There's a different (slower) pace and energy to it than all of our other sports, maybe it's more like cricket? Actually we'll get a Paki MLB player waaay before we get a girl.

Other unique things: the broadcast teams are known to just fuck around (milwaukeerecord.com/sports/remembering-the-time-bob-uecker-encountered-a-furry-convention-in-pittsburgh/), and there's a lot of ways to have autism about it. If you're old it's memorizing stories about the 1935 Pirates and if you're young it's complaining that Gonzalez has a way better Wins Above Replacement and he's the perfect kind of hitter for this ballpark and why isn't the gay manager playing Gonzalez instead of Pena

I feel you bro. My dad is still around, but I have fond memories going to games at Qualcomm.

who /pain and misery/ here?

dodgers here
i know all about those feels

>it's difficult

yeah, but it's boring to watch. some dude whacks a ball and runs around on dirt. i don't get it.

So episode of Futurama are now being adapted for television series?

>implying they wouldn't stick her worthless ass in right field

We used to buy cheap nosebleeds behind home plate, the very upper-most row of seats, quite comfy up there and allowed us to go all the time, I remember smuggling soda in a binocular case, and getting tons of freebies like T shirts etc, shit was awesome for a kid

Oh yeah, and I remember one time in the late 90's my dad caught a foul ball hit by Ken Caminiti, that was a cool memory too

>Mets fan here
I know those feels

I love the evil White man plot trying to hold the superior negress down.

Who will watch this? Men won't, it's not a cute girl, it's a negress. Women won't. I give it 5 episodes.

I'm on the Canadian border, I'm not sure what's stopping me from burning some leaves

took my son to the dodgers game....feels good knowing im doing with my son, what my father and i used to do.

Try Edmonton, man. I was born just after their glory days and it's been downhill for as long as I can remember for 25 years.

>lol we WANT to lose so we can get the first round draft pick!

>We're getting this CRAZY GOOD rookie next season, playoffs are a lock!

>this season we don't need to win, just focus on synergy and building a cohesive team for next year

Half the problem is this city is toxic and everyone who plays for Edmonton ends up doing tons of blow and partying it up until their wives force them to move

i'm gonna miss vin

This is getting out of hand

Anybody here go to Phillies games?

how the fuck are the phillies winning games? yall wuz supposed to be shit

Charlotte already has a minor team, as well as Greensboro and Durham. It would be awkward cramming in a major though maybe it would work in Raleigh.

RED MILE FOREVER

That's the move. Nosebleeds behind home plate are the best for the money. Save money on seats, load up on hot dogs and beer.

>The likelihood of a woman pitching in the big leagues is next to impossible, just given the biological factors, but training ones as well, since most girls don't play baseball beyond middle school for favor of softball.
Your forgetting liberal logic here. "biological factors" don't matter anymore, its about the feels. So yes a women can play in MLB, because a man who identity's as a women is considered a real women.

Remember it was only a few yrs ago that according to liberals a man gave birth to a child
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1036874/Pictured-First-man-world-birth-shows-new-baby-girl.html

lol all of those pro pitchers are "trying to figure out" a screwball.

I know a minor league pitcher. They have literally spend hours trying to come up with goofy pitches to out do eachother. Nothing new under the sun.