what makes you say that

goes back in time
fucks everythign up
becomes night king
cycle starts
jon has to sac himself and become new night king, builds the wall again
cycle repeats

why does become the new king?

Bran has been going back in time trying to save humanity from night king but everytime our heroes get rekt
But this time he helps just the right people in the right order that they stand a chance against ol' blue balls night king

>why does become the new king indeed!?!

sorry i forgot to type jon, my man

I would be ok with this theory tbh

There must always be a Lich King...

that would explain why longclaw opened its eyes right before jons uncle saved him in this past weeks ep.

Bran should die, hes have autismo

>longclaw opened its eyes

the fuck are u talking about

i wish sansa would die already, her character development has been shit the entire show.

this is the stupidest theory ever

youtube.com/watch?v=J5QLQOJMXTY

She bugs the living cap out of me. Can't even enjoy her getting rapped.

Smart question.

thats a drop of fucking water

Good insight
You're a smart guy

thats just reflection of the jewels lmao

see? now this guy's smart.

Man you're smart, you know what I'm talking about

This is some Einstein-level brilliance. I am in awe

Fuck off faggots. Go back to your shitty Facebook games.

Eat shit, cunt

think about it. bran is the tree eyed raven right?
His uncle is sworn to serve the raven. bran was there, and sent him to save jon. how else do you think he just showed up there for no reason?

This right here is a cunt.

Smelly fucking nigger cunt

fuck, I take it back then. Cunt.

we saw when, where, why and who was the night king in iirc last season

Samefaggot

Anyways

I've been saying this for years. How great would it be if it actually happened.

so how can he walk ?

But raegar is the knight kangz

jon getting the sword from mormont

Nigger nigger nigger cunt

Why are you a nigger

while bran is watching

holy fucking shit batman

Your insults are original and well thought out.

>youtube.com/watch?v=J5QLQOJMXTY
its ragar targaryen

Nig Nog the kang is dead

>Who the fuck sell with $0?

sepiatime.spacetechnology.net

come on man
>what are shadows and light

get yourself to dead nigger storage kang

how else can you explain his uncle knowing where to be, right at that time.

bcos of some mystic horse shit among other faggotry happening at the twins (where the freys hang out).

Sansa should have lost her fucking innocence and become a wicked vengeful evil mistress at the Vail when her & finger had their conspiring moment. As soon as Arya came back with her skillz, Sansa and Arya should have reinforced each other in bloodlust and revenge as the deadliest duo in all, of westeros.

Instead Sansas just a fucking naive princess child again, and makes me hope something heavy falls on her.

Monday the is the End of the Rock and Lfinger... Ha ha spoiler

>>Are we Brothers???

the Night King was created when Leaf stabbed one of the First Men with a dragonglass dagger you fucking dimwit.

oh were you there?

yeah, I was there when the episode aired and I clearly remember watching the entire scene

>>bran is stuck in his body, when he went back and watched that, he could feel it when he was in the cave with the first raven.

and looks nothing like Bran,

she rules the fucking north

what if NK is a tittle not a character, much like the lich king and there must always be a lich king.

"rulez"

But everybody loves Dwayne Johnson. He is a multi-talented individual.

Well, sorta.

Seems more like she's the comptroller of the north.

Bad writing.

is it true if u kill the night king, all the white walkers die? if so, why didnt the dragons just focus on the night king?

you're clearly a sheep
>> wake up

That didn't happen though dumb redditor it literally got wet from water when Jon jumped out or a reflection or anything but opening the eyes

>>sheep

Bran has shown he can affect the past with his powers
He fucks up Hodor's mind
Spends majority of his time in the events happening across time and space
Tries to tell the Mad king to go North and burn the White Walkers
Mad King goes Mad from Bran's voice in his mind
Eventually he may figure out how to warg into people without causing HODOR
Wargs into people in the past to prevent current timeline
Goes back in time and becomes Bran the builder, uses warg powers to command giants to aid in constructing the wall
Goes further back to attempt to stop the children of the forest (COTF) to stop them from making the NK
COTF instead take him captive and do exactly what he told them not to, tying Bran-Warged guy up to a tree and doing the ritual to make the night king.
All of Bran's crazy nature/time magic power is converted to Ice/Death magic via the ritual
Time and historical events occur as they are supposed to
This is also why the NK can see Bran and used him to access the Warren the COTF and BloodRaven (old guy in the roots) were hiding in. Because the NK and Bran are the same person.

It's already been pointed out that Bran can interact with past events, like with Hodor. However, no one has been able to tell he's there except the Night King. So either the Night King can see magical astral bodies or he already knew Bran would show up there, almost as if it happened already.

The fact that the NK is played by Isaac Hampstead Wright, this season and last.

Because there must always be a lich kin... n... night king

doubles of truth confirmed.

This

Posted just before mine. Good job with the greater detail.

>>op here
This man is our true keeper of records, our true champion. from this day forth you will be known as...
>> old nan

>Yeah I'm sure it's all D&D's master writing

Not to mention that throughout the millenia, all the long winters, the first time white walkers start invading is during Bran's life.

i c wat u did thar

>someone read s8 script leaks
good for you user

you fucking forgot that Cersi's hand is going to make more white walkers and that will be her new army to kill Naomi Woods.

>read script leaks

Because I clearly hate myself and want to ruin the whole experience

Can't possibly be because I saw some connections and recognized the potential presence of tropes and cliches

plot armor too stronk
even stronker than dragon plot armo

>Because I clearly hate myself and want to ruin the whole experience
if you didn't you wouldn't be here.

The white walkers invade or become active multiple times throughout history

Just not in recent history

kek

You got me there

This post is right.

Bran tinfoil heads are laughed at. The night king is a weapon the children made because humanity was fucking them. Night king went rogue and started killing children and humans which united them both.

that was hilarious

Because Bran is present at those times through time travel. Where-ever he goes, the white walkers follow.

I don't think Bran is THE Night King, I think he's the NEXT Night King.

They keep talking about "breaking the wheel" in this show. They also keep showing wheel patterns wherever the White Walkers have been.

Pretty sure given the fact there's only 7 episodes left, they're going to make some point like:

'Death always wins, but we still have to keep fighting. You can never break the wheel, but things can be good for a while, or at least less shit. The Night King will return, like all the other horrors in this world, but we keep on fighting it as long as we can'

Then 8000 odd years after the current Night King has been defeated, the new one, Bran, invades again.

Or I'm completely wrong and because Bran is disabled there's no way he could become an effective Night King, so Jaime Lannister is the true hero of the show because he's the one that crippled Bran and forever stopped the Night King cycle.

One of the two.

Another theory

Zombie Mountain can't be controlled by the NK
Fire magic has been used to resurrect people
Wildfire is made via pyromancy and alchemy
The Mountain was brought back via use of Wildfire/Pyromancy/Blood magic
Qyburn repeatedly asks Cersei for more test subjects
The fluid being pumped into Zombie mountain is wildfire and blood from multiple people
Bloodmagic has been said to allow sorcerers to control others
The mountain is made into a voodoo esque zombie powered by the magical equivalent of napalm and blood magic
Will probably be made to explode in a burst of wildfire when he dies

uright OP

dany+gendry make baby, baby is azor ahai, baby mounts the world or whatever, baby fucks up the night king (after he manages to make it as far south as kings landing)
azorahai makes night king run like a little bitch
night king fixes wall to prevent getting buttfucked anymore
cycle continues

literally the plot of FFX over a larger scale?
Clearly has holes for the eyes and
is just the snow through the holes.

are you sure that it's bran and not gluten?

Sin = The Night King. Winter is coming, it's ALWAYS going to be coming. Seasons are a cycle, like a wheel, that's what the show is really about.

Repeating cycles.

It's not the first time that Westeros has been invaded by a Targaryen with 3 dragons, for example.

This is the most vague and shit theory I've heard

Because the party that went beyond the wall -JUST- made that -GUESS. They weren't sure enough/smart enough to start bossing around the magic dragon lady telling her to focus fire on the guy who just slew a fucking dragon.

Moron.

I didn't write the show!