What is your opinion on black people Sup Forums?

What is your opinion on black people Sup Forums?

>black
>people
pick one

That one with Jerry Seinfeld. Something about not being black or people.

Most of them are alright. Even the Jamaicans. You start running into issues when you get them in large groups of three or more where theyre the majority.

Other than that ive drank with tons and theyre pretty cool people. Its nice to have some perspective.

This all coming from a White Nationalist. I dont want blacks and muslims gone, I just think integration is key. If you refuse to integrate, go home where you dont have to force your culture to displace someone elses.

I don't care one way or the other about black people any more than I care about any other race.

Niggers, however? I fucking hate'em.

I think Sup Forums needs to forget about them

I've met some who are cool, decent people and some who are trash niggers, same as with white devils, but slightly more evenly distributed.

And yeah, I'm saying more whites that I've know met and been subjected to for whatever reason, seem by percentage more like trashy niggers than the percentage of "blacks" I've encountered, engaged, associated with, etc.

>Most of them are alright
>You start running into issues when you get them in large groups of three or more
>of three or more

user's looking for that social cookie and not doing the math

They are all rapists

spotted the lying jew, shoo schlomo

A lot of them seem more violent and aggressive than white people.

In the US they also seem to have a lot of entitlement and never accept responsibility for their actions.

For example, some schmuck in a Dodge Challenger killed that woman in Charlottesville and the media immediately blamed white people as a whole. Thousands of black people burned down Ferguson and Baltimore and Detroit and Chicago... and nothing, it was totally ignored and there were no real consequences for anyone.

They need to shape up if they ever want equality.

black people ? meh no problem with them . Niggers in the other hand , they all can die .

I didnt know group meant a specific number. Tell me more about that, nigger lover.

>what is your opinion on black people

12yo fidget spinner trickshotter detected

The ones with braids and dreads smell like onions and vinegar. Like that old rancid body odor smell.

>white nationalist
>jew

Pick on user.

Civilization is only ever a thin veneer with them

Hay I love black people but I hate niggas boy!

The ones here are/have been fine. We don't get the American educated gangster niggers here.

Like the Jews they make good firewood

Is this the mulatto from the nigger thread?

Here's the lowdown. I don't mind black people. Muslims took your place so rest easy. However, stay the fuck off Sup Forums. Either that or don't get all self righteous when we call you a nigger.

They're alright I guess.

Hatians are filthy though. Fuck them.

>a sand nigger
>trying to rip off white racists

Genius.

Most of them are loud, rude, and arrogant. There are a few cool ones out there but they usually are raised by white people

>not all black people are niggers?

I love black people. I think everybody should own one.

I don't dislike blacks people, I voted for half of one, Obama.

not bad

They a'ight.

most are fine
fucking ignorant dindu's ruin it for the rest of em

You want me to tell you about what I think of all people based on a singular descriptor? That's fucking silly.

I'd never say "You know what I hate about redheads?" or "Fuck, we should kill all black haired scum" so I'm having a hard time understanding how you can say that about a skin color.

In USA for love of God, Allah, Richard Dawkins, xenu Whatever I SO wish whites in 1800s picked their own cotton because little did they know dindu nuffins here would blame every little fucking thing on this shit FOREVER what the fuck GET OVER IT I am so sick of their tired whiney excuses for everything

Dating a black woman. With me she's intelligent and polite. Get her around her friends and the ghetto comes out in like 5 seconds

Nobody aksed you shieh boih

>virtue signaling

Oh fuck off, goy.

>Let's fuck this online shop

osterreich.xpresit.net

Mine does the same shit. Reason being she didn't grow up acting like a nigger so her peers would tease her saying she "acted white". Basically years of peer pressure has socialized her to act like a nigger around other niggers to avoid being a social outcast.

It's fucking stupid and shallow, but that's the way black society works. You either look, talk and act like everyone around you or you're not good enough.

For ya'll muhfugging ass racis ass cracka ass niggas on dis muhfugging Sup Forumsishy ass boarh. Why ya'll be racis? Like iz you jelo cuz we black n we bettrr? We even owned the firs damn slave nigga, like we'z even better in gettin dem slaves smh, pay for slavery whyt pllz

yo mamma rappa dappy doo
kill dapigs and scrappy too
bang da hoes drop ya droes
flash da spolight on muh big black cock
get muh bling out da muhfukn hock
sheeeit she says sheeeit
hit dat cracka ass hard like a whip
on a nigga ass
sheeeeeeiiiiiitt

Fam.
Get my jewry like i get dem guhls
Get that green like i kill dat verze
Get that ass like i smack dat nerd
Try to figure out if i should invest in steel now that a war is coming

I like Niggers and they're important. Many are less technologically advanced than whites but more spiritually advanced and both of those things are important for the evolution of humanity towards the technological singularity, intergalactic colonisation, etc.

Too much focus on small picture shit the Jews want you to focus on so they can take over the species as it tears itself apart socially and politically due to the Jew manufacturing race and culture wars so they can pick up the pieces and establish global control while were all distracted, then devolve our species and our world with backwards thinking until life is destroyed because they worship Satan like Muslims do.

Whites and blacks have to unite against the Jew and the Muslim who are the real enemy.

Dear black people,
I'm so sorry. I mean, I’m really sorry you’re so assfuckingly retarded.
I don’t owe any of you walking, talking hunks of shit reparations because every freedom that I have enjoyed for my entire life has been made possible by wealth that my ancestors earned. I have benefited from this wealth as you also would if you had any motivation beyond slamman da hoes, as my ancestors did, as our nation did before and after slavery. No white people owe reparations because as a white person I sit on the pedestal of humanity and civility that built the wealth of not only this country but the whole European world.
Every opportunity and amnesty I have has been earned despite all the niggers around the world. Everything in this country is soaked and saturated with the success of hard work and teamwork, something niggers haven’t even heard of. Even the times I have had to scrape for dollars in my life, I still worked my ass off for what little I could earn. I know full well that even the homeless white man on the street corner is going to get more head nods and ham sandwiches than the black man across the street because the black man is busy jackin old ladies for their welfare checks. So to every white person, no matter how little you got or you think you got, you don’t owe shit to any niggers. You owe them a bullet to the head right now and you will pay them right now, or they’ll attack a cop.
I'm so sorry. For the existence of niggers.