She's entitled to AT LEAST 20% you fucking shitlord...

She's entitled to AT LEAST 20% you fucking shitlord. She works hard for that money and she needs it to pay for her interpretive dance degree. YOU HAVE NO RIGHT NOT TO TIP HER.

I agree that tipping is lame, but employers factor tips into employee wages so they can pay them minimum wage or get them to sign for less than minimum wage. If you don't tip you're just kind of shafting the workers who's incomes are low enough already. Good guys tip, rude dudes dip.

I agree.

Fuck you, bitch.

Tipping is a REWARD for OUTSTANDING service during the meal.

I don't have to tip anything just because she did her job. That's what the restaurant pays her for.

Fuck off, die, etc.

>she knew what she was doing when she took the job.

Whose* man I don't get enough sleep

That's not my problem.

I didn't make them sign for lower wages.

They're adults, they made a choice.

millennial with there entitlement nothing is free

No waitress is ENTITLED to 20%. I'll give her 20% if she does an above average job. I had some dumb bitch the other day wait on me and couldn't even refill my water when I needed it, let alone get my order right. She fucking disappeared for 20 minutes after giving me my (incorrect) order. I had to flag down another waiter. Bill came and I asked her to bring over the waiter dude and gave him a twenty on a $15 total and left her tip line blank.

Nobody is entitled to a tip. You WORK for it because it's your fucking JOB

Welcome to Communist 'Murrica!

Why is it a she? There are not male waiters?

Also If I am too poor to pay for it I wont pay for it, get used to it.

Also if I dont like how they serve I wont pay for it, get used to it.

Also its 10% when I do.

Be mad at blacks. It's a well known fact in the service/delivery industry that blacks do not tip.

A waitress is only entitled to my shekels if she performs an exceptional job at waiting.

Cheap piece of shit.

Can we all just agree on the following ideology:
>good service, friendly waiter and good food = tip
>anything other than the above = fuck you, starve and freeze in your shitty appartment faggot

They deserve tips faggot. If you got a problem with employers allowing tips so they don't have to pay their employees what they're worth than complain to the restaraunt manager but don't be a faggot and not tip.

Get a back bone beta faggots.

how about you man up for once in your life and get a real fucking job instead of taking up jobs 16 y.o, high-schoolers should be working. dont even cry MUH EDUMUCATION it's easy enough to get help in that department.

i only tip if the waitress is hot, dont tip the dudes and if shes ugly ill only tip whatever it is to round up to next dollar

Thats a mans job she shouldnt be paid in the first place.

It says the server's name is Melissa.

>didn't suck my small cock during dinner
Why should I tip?

>be american
>go to a restaurant
>order meal reading fixed prices on the menu
>I have to pay a higher amount of money than the sum of the dishes I ordered
>???
>MUH MINIMUM WAGES

We don't tip where I come from, tipping is a pile of shit, get over yourself you entitled fuck

This

When it's the only job available, you take what you can get. Unless, you'd rather them sit on welfare for the rest of their life.

They always make minimum no matter what so it's irrelevant. It shouldn't be out of my, or your pocket, but the employer. Plus waiters that aren't trash make way more than minimum thanks to this tip bullshit, not counting how women get more in general (also more likely to wait on people).

TL;DR KYS

A waiter/waitress is only entitled to a tip if he/she has waitered exceptionally well.

END OF!

These jobs just aren't for high school students you fucking imbecile. They're also for college students, people who are single, etc.

Waitress makes like just under 5 dollars in my state. It's Fucking Jew shit. And should be illegal.

Lick my crusty asshole

>implying I only find high school girls attractive
That you are right

the fed gov gives loans out like candy. not my problem. if im paying meal+x. then just make the meal cost (meal+x) and no tips

20% is for when she gives me head under the table while I eat.

40% is when she acts as my urinal too.

15% is when she does a good job and I feel like it.

0% is when I dont like her.

That's actually a really smart statement!

>be me
>be single
>list of possible works: waiter
>???

blacky confirmed

I really dont understand tipping in america. I wont pay 10 or even 20 percent more just because they cant get their shit together and complain to the manager about their shit wages. fuck off faggot, they knew what they signed up for

this

Quite an intelligent point

This. Fuckin smart, dude.

in my country waiters are properly paid for by the owner so that they are able to live on their own and go to uni.
tip might be rounding up the bill

entitled
JnˈtʌJt(ə)ld/
adjective
adjective: entitled

believing oneself to be inherently deserving of privileges or special treatment

And this right here is why I have never tipped anyone

see

Congratulations, you're wrong and a stubborn child.

if s/he's doing a good job serving you, i don't see why you can't show your appreciation, at least a little bit. Not tipping just seems pretty ungrateful. They're doing the dirty work you obviously didn't wanna do because you were too lazy to cook for yourself.

Same Fagging this hard.

Fuck off tryhard.

>be American
>wake up
>drag your fat body out of your room and slowly waddle into the kitchen
>mom made breakfast
>eat
>tip mom
>dad drives you to school
>tip dad
>go inside the school
>get bullied for being fat
>tip bullies
>get into the class
>tip teacher
>someone opens the door
>starts shooting
>get shot, tip shooter
>ambulance arrives and picks you up, tip ambulance
>go to hospital, tip doctors
>die
>tip God

>Let's fuck this online shop

osterreich.xpresit.net

>Can we all just agree on the following ideology:
>>good service, friendly waiter and good food = tip
>>anything other than the above = fuck you, starve and freeze in your shitty appartment faggot

Agree except the waiter doesn't cook the food, however if they don't correct the bad food and get my order correct then the tip goes down.

I never stiff a waiter, I might leave $.32 for a real shit show and tell the manager. But even mediocre service gets 5%. Maybe never visit the restaurant again. Always inform management of shitty service or food.

Get a better job, peasant

Lol

damn. if you had a smelly belly flavor, it'd be cunt. Coz you're a cunt.

I have only refused tipping once. And it was one of those "if you have six or more at the table, 15% is tipped automatically on the check" incidents. Waitress was utter shit at her job, got every order wrong, was visibly sitting in the smoking section smoking the whole time while talking on the phone. We had to get another waitress to refill our drinks, correct our order, get desserts, etc. It was terrible. Fought with the manager for almost fifteen minutes to get the tip to go to the other more helpful waitress instead. It was one of the better laughs in my life when the first waitress called us racist for giving her tip to the white waitress who did her job for her. In fact, because of that remark, we gave the waitress we transferred the tips to another twenty for even finding time to fit our table into her other responsibilities.

I worked as garbage man for a season and I got paid 7€ per hour (tax included) for collecting garbage and shit under the hot sun 8 hours per day in the summer.

Nobody tipped me, nobody thanked me for cleaning the environment and hiding the degeneracy of my countrymen who throw shit and cigarettes on the ground, nobody talked to me because I was a fucking garbage man covered in sweat.

Every month I got paid the same regardless of the amount of filth and garbage I collected, and I assure you that picking shit and papers in a public park when outside there are 37C degrees is not fun...every day at the end of my shift I went home, took a shower and fucking went to bed destroyed.

Now tell me why the fuck should I care for waiters.

Fucking cunt

What a cunt

If noone tipped and gave into employers schemes then noone would wait tables as they couldn't afford to live.

Employers would then have to offer a better wage in order to ger people to work there.

Tipping is literally maintaining a status quo of the waiters getting shafted.

Did you ask her to?

You don't have to be such a cunt

They are referred to as canadians.

they would be forced to give the waitress the remainder of what it takes to have made minimum wage but if thats the case that means the resteraunt owner would fire the waiter bc they suck so bad they dont make tips. so there is really no excuse also fuck anyone who says above 10% is standard. its 10% and 15-10% for great and outstanding service respectively
i do tip. as the above comment. 10 for standard 15-20% for great and "amazing" respectively. this is just such a worn out discussion i jump straight to the meat of the issue. the customer pays the same amounter either way, and honestly you know a tip would still be given for excellent service so why not make it (meal+x) automatically and if they get you laid or whatever amazing service then throw them a fiver rather then their entitles attitude and meal+tip

15% max, and based on service provided. Shit/no service = shit/no tip

blacks came into red lobster so much i had to change jobs, when a biz goes black, its just fucking over.

Cheap small dicked piece of shit cunt

Says the commie faggot who thinks my hard earned money should be "given" to someone else just because they showed up.

I get up errday at 5, bitch. What do you do for a living?
>besides leeching off dudes like me?

found the nigger.

Go be fat somewhere else

I give 2 ducks what they do. But I'm not their mommy or daddy warbucks.

srry thought you were

because anybody can pick up trash and hate it, not everyone can serve tables with trash sitting in it and keep composer, you of all people should know the greatest, most filthy garbage ,is man itself

>I don't understand the social contract, or the fact that waitstaff get paid well below a living wage in the expectation of tips because I'm a fucking child that worships Pepe and thinks Trump is a good president so I call people commie thinking it makes me cool and edgy like Richard Spencer

ITT Niggers chimping out about spending an extra $3.00 at dinner

oh, look

it's Amerilards and their customs, it's them again!
buahahahaha!

Naw, that's me.

receipt stories are always fake

always

the difference is waiters have to deal with shithead customers like you, while garbage men just deal with garbage

>Thinks everyone on Sup Forums is republican or Alt-right

>Whines about low pay

You deserve every cent you dont get with your inferior intellect.

>HURR MURRICANS ARE UNCULTURED BECAUSE THEY WONT OBSERCE LOCAL CUSTOMS WHEN THEY TRAVEL
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH I DONT WANT TO OBSERVE LOCAL CUSTOMS WHILE IN MURRICA

/thread

Listing things that have never happened.

social contract...hmmm...So not a law or even a real contract. How interdasting

You know where there IS a contract right. For the paid servant. For a set amount of money per hour.

You know where there IS a law right. The minimum wage law.

So why do we need to tip anyone for any reason?

Try finding a smaller image next time, dipshit.

>2011
This was six years ago. Fuck off with your Virtue Signaling™ already...

They are adults, they signed contract in minimum wage. Not my problem.

tips aren't required, and if the staff do a bad job then that's the only way to leave the message.
plus, tips don't go to the waiter / waitress you dealt with, they go to all the wait staff and the cooking staff divided equally.

Oh boy, you hear that? The 42-year-old fedora wearing virgin weeb said I have an inferior intellect. Better go cry about it to my friends and sexual partners.

Because it's the right thing to do and literally the only reason you wouldn't is because you're a cheap piece of shit.

are you retarded?

I bet you tip your fedora after tipping
>muh chivalry tho

I understand it fine, I just don't care.

>I...

DID NOT...

Make you...

Take.
That.
>JJEEEEYYYOOOOOOBBBB!!!

FFUUUCCCCCCKKK OOHHHHHFFFFFF!! (And die.)
I dont HAVE to tip anything if I don't want to.
When a tip is expected, the service is lacking.
But when it is an incentive, the wait staff will actually TRY to satisfy me.

>They always make minimum no matter what so it's irrelevant
Tipped positions you can legally pay below minimum wage, including federal minimum wage. This is an issue with minimum wage law that should be fixed.

But try to do it 8 hours per day with temperatures above 30 degrees with your chiefs controlling you from the distance (in a car with AC) and ready to ask you to do a quick rest and go back to work when you feel like you want to stop for 10 minutes because you're exhausted. Try to deal with heathstrokes.

Try to do it under the rain and stay wet for the whole day because your change is in the locker room at the "camp base" and you're by foot around the city until the shift is over.

It surely is easier to handle shitheads and a shitty job when you're dry in an air conditioned environment with a proper bathroom and locker room always accesble.

What about those of us who can barely afford the drinks or meal we ordered, and were saving up? After spending $20 on a meal I had my eye on, no, I can't afford an extra few dollars. I already pissed away too much on the meal, and I'll be damned if I'm gonna settle for fucking McDonald's instead. I wanna eat something besides ramen, too.

if she wants to make more, then get a better job. i shouldnt have to pay for my food and her wages. im not her employer

I'm not even American, that means I have to pay the exact sum of the prices of what I order.

no, I work in the food industry, at places that don't do individual tips that's how it works bub.

breh, read it again, and realize i was talking about both jobs being the same thing.and i was defending waiters

Selfish, cheap, ignorant, ungrateful little faggot.

So you must pay because you'll be judged negatively?
That's not a good reason. And how is it the "right" thing to do. Explain that neighbour

Show me the logic behind it

>So nice. I found glitch in this website.

FriedrichHeer.zonet.us

I don't do it, either, bitch.

You want a tip?
>GRADUATE HIGH SCHOOL!!