>can't look anyone in the face during convos
>come from broken home
>dad left when I was 12
>mom's a drunk
>cry myself to sleep most nights
>suffer from depression
>afraid to take drugs or drink
>bit of a prude I guess

I just hate being alone..why is life so shit?

I just wish I had friends to talk too. I would give out skype but I stopped using it because whenever I do, ppl pretend to be nice to me then flash cock

I'm not much of a gamer but if anyone wants to add me on steam that would be cool

steamcommunity.com/id/sleeepysleeeper/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Let's fuck this online shop

osterreich.xpresit.net

why cant these posts never be real?

would love to chat with the imaginary girl in the op

My wife of 6 years cheated on me. I feel pretty empty and alone. You can get through this.

At some point the pain of life got so bad for me, I just changed completely, I left town, left everything started somewhere else, had no choice but to evolve. Some people go travelling to do this too.

You have to take a good look at yourself and realise what you are doing isnt working, being this person isnt working. Just take steps to change it. I did, I left that person behind 10 years ago, i dont recognize who that was even. 31 now, life is good. Wouldnt be if I hadnt taken drastic action.

Link doesn't work, obviously.

have you tried therapy?

I fucked some dude's wife of 6 years, then felt a little bad about it... You can get through this

>Joy Division.
Cool...

I'll never forgive you for that, user. I thought we were Sup Forumsros?

22 and you know who Joy Division was?

Is it ironic that the singer khs?

>sorry, the specified profile was not found

well....... that really shut this whole game of pretend down before it even started, didn't it?

yea kinda sucks she had potential

steamcommunity.com/id/deeshjA/

if ur still looking for friends OP

Not sure where you get that.

Warsaw = Joy Division = New Order.

Sounds like you had it easy.

Hi I'm Craig, 26 years old.

I just read your post and I just want to say, you shouldn't feel depressed. Honestly, you're a gorgeous looking girl and anyone would be lucky to have you.

Depression is an illness, but I'm confident that someone with your beauty could overcome it. After all, mental illness can be cured by a change of perception and lifestyle..

I know we've only just sort of met... But where you from? I'm from Manchester, UK. If you wanted to I could talk to you on the phone.. maybe a coffee?

Let me know if you're interested. You can add me on Kik, Skype or Snapchat with the addy craigdunly9167. Pic is me. PS I'm also a virgin, so I know how it feels.

Hope to hear from you.

Girls will never have the problem of being alone. There's always some desperate loser who'll fuck you. Just start hanging out at autist hotspots like magic the gathering meetups and cons and shit.

Welcome to the Sup Forums connection where you to can meet your soulmate.

tits or gtfo

Timestamp or this is a personal army request.

No girl who games has to beg for people to add her. In fact even 36 year old men such as myself don't have to ask. People just add you if you play anything multiplayer and aren't a complete asshole. I've even hooked up with girls off steam. I don't recommend doing this.

It's logical to not want to do hard drugs such as alcohol. Try doing an edible from a dispensary while at a club. So long as there is music the weed will help you cope with anxiety and flirt with guys. Don't take it without music your first time. It's panic inducing without music. Don't ask me why, but it's a universal thing with anxiety disorders. If you treat it with weed there needs to be music.

Show Pussy and your Asshole Hairs or GTFO

the thing is, if you have social anxiety as a girl, the way desperate men are behaving is one of the scariest things

Lol fuckin cringe

no u're the cringe

New order is way over rated. Also she's way to young to have experienced them before they got all tame. It's like Father John Misty. Enjoy it while you can, the second he gets his life sorted he's going to suck.

>female

tits or gtfo. no one cares about your shitty ass story

At least post kik to talk. Some don't have the luxury of a pc

hahaha

>PS i'm also a virgin

Yeah you didn't need to point that out

So go somewhere that the men aren't so desperate. What city are you in? If it's new York the knitting factory is a great place. It's not a singles club but there are a lot of single people who are there for the music. If Denver then literally any bar with music that's not hardcore, Kansas City the record bar in Westport, and so in. Every city has places which are comfortable and have singles in it who aren't desperate but are lonely. You can spot them from a mile away.

i'm just here for Joy division shirt. Nice one preety lady :P

Bait