THEY FUCKIGN DID IT! H3H3 WON THE LAWSUIT!

THEY FUCKIGN DID IT! H3H3 WON THE LAWSUIT!

Now they are completely free to work on their art, let's celebrate bros. papa bless.

Fuck off Sup Forums normie cunt

i literally came here to say the same thing

fuck off OP you faggot

Ethan. Can you posts nudes of Hila?
I'd fuck her lanky body

They're Jews... Of course they won you fucking moron. I'm just happy to be in the club of people who had no fucking idea they had a lawsuit against them or what the piss arse it was about.

What lawsuit.

>Let's fuck this online shop

osterreich.xpresit.net

anyone got rule 34 of hila? i'd fuck her

>actually thinks reddit is better
>including their community
why are you even here?

Oh thank god those whiney jews get to keep their schmeckles

I actually liked h3h3 til youtube demonetized some of their videos and ethan made some dramatic whiney video saying how hes gonna have to quit (even though he kept making videos) because he wanted money
When good youtubers like iDubbz had the same thing happen to them they just mocked it and moved on
Fuck h3

at least they'll be the happiest kikes walking into the oven.

Traps are gay

>Fuck off Sup Forums normie cunt

Only faggots say "normie". Go back to /r9k/ faggot.

FUCK OFF OP

Spamming this shit in several boards.

Don't give me that pious shit. Reddit users are usually worse than Sup Forums users. Go to r/90dayfiance. Those women are fucking harsh

This, he became shit when the money stopped flowing in. All jews are the same, I guess. Greedy cunts.

We need Sup Forums to get H3 to admit Hila is a tranny

Fuck you

Who the fuck are these kikes, what was the lawsuit about and why should I care?

>watching this kike propaganda

good goy

"Theyhad allegedly spentover $50,000 in the first month of the lawsuit and later raised $170,000 for legal fees with a GoFundMe." Really? All the fucking money they have, plus the money they'll get back from the video alone. PLUS, the new attention the video is gonna get. Get real... fuck H3H3

Welcome to YouTube in general

Nobody is their because "they want to create" they are their because they know it's a possibility they can make money if they go viral enough.

It's no longer just drama queens looking for attention

Damn my dick look really big in that picture.

what do you mean became shit? the more recent videos are better than ever. what content of theirs did you enjoy then?

Cancer

Watch out guys, we got a BaDaSs over here.

>I'm 13 and have never paid a bill

>Haha! I found this article very intriguing and helpful

Does anyone truly talk like this?

cause freedom of speech is a jewish thing, my fellow muslim

this is Sup Forums not reddit
OP's a faggot

He cried woe is me and basically threatened to end his channel because youtube wasn't paying him as much. I couldn't believe my ears when I saw that vid immediately unsubd

Yes, adults

explain you fucking retard

watch the video if you give a shit you fucking retard

who are does faggots and why would I care if there aren't any tits involved?

Yea nigga maybe i do, nigga, what of lil nigga, cho gon do bitch nyugga, you bes ask someone fo you get clapped punk nyugga.

What an obnoxious existence it must be. I will forever remain a man-child.

those*

this piece of shit phone

Yeah, I am going to beat you up.

Enjoy it

me too, thanks

swag

What a Greek fucking tragedy Ethan youtube demonetized some videos, god forbid if you didn't make as much as humanly possible making YouTube vids and would have to actually work a real job. Watching him loose it over making less YouTube money rubbed me the wrong way watching it as someone barely getting by doing actual work. Never seen two people feel more sorry for themselves than these pathetic crybabies

Eat a bag of baby dicks, bitch nyugga.
Iam king of spear chucking jungle bunny nyugga, suck my nyugga dick bitch nyugga, im gon fuck yu in ya ass bitch nyugga and make you my little bitch nyugga, bitch nyugga

now these guys are shifting over to twitch, they really don't even need youtube at this point
I thought they made videos because they liked it, now they're taking advantage of it like a job even though they know youtube doesn't need them

Fag

>Eat a bag of baby dicks,

No.

>Iam king of spear chucking jungle

I am on the internet.

>suck my nyugga dick

I am not gay.

>m gon fuck yu in ya ass bitch nyugga

Rape is illegal.

>and make you my little bitch

I am going to hit you in the face with my fist, and it will hurt you.

>r/90dayfiance
I checked it out and they're pretty cool.

What the fuck is this even about? Do you faggots actually watch and subscribe to youtube shit? Youtube is for free music. Get your shit together.

stfu

BTW, in the uk they were playing the H3H3 theme song on BBC radio 1

I don't see the problem here.
Why would I want to be a filthy normie?

yep all while his patreonbucks were rolling in

classic shysters

> oooo look at me iam trying to act like an intellegent nyugga when im bitch nyugga
Shut yo ass up bitch nyugga im finna bust a nut in yo ass, bitch nyugga. Or a cap nyugga , butch nyugga.
You a bitch nyugga an i king nyugga, that why my 32" rims shine, why i fuck mo holes than you, an you take it up yo doodoo ho, yous a bitch ass mthphukin nyugga.

H3 is so fucking overated now a days. Ethan and hila that channel was always better. But they ditched that for some gay ass channel

Ungrateful children, after all Ethan and Hila have done for you this is how you repay them? i can't believe it.

I would fuck the absolute living shit out of Hila

Hila is the most awkward person ive ever seen

Traps are gay

FUCK YEA Lets hope they start making some good shit again.

>Shut yo ass up bitch nyugga

No,

>im finna bust a nut in yo ass

I am not gay.

>Or a cap nyugga

Murder is illegal.

>You a bitch nyugga

Conjecture. I am very brave.

>an i king nyugga

What country do you lord over?

>that why my 32" rims shine

Extremely inefficient.

>why i fuck mo holes than you

Probably, with you being homosexual, more population (and their holes) are available to you.

>an you take it up yo doodoo ho

I am not gay.

>yous a bitch ass

I am a very brave boy.

>oooo look at me iam trying to act like an intellegent nyugga

Mockery will get you nowhere. I am very good with my fists and I have been in two fights.

Intardasting, I didn't know they were twitching now. I mean I totally get wanting to get paid for making widely enjoyed content but they are like if the makers of some Netflix show unironically released a somber, sad video pleading to be paid more... It's just poor taste and cringy

they make close to a million a month, fuck them

> (You)
>>I'm 13 and have never paid a bill

What does that even mean? They make good money and asking for other peoples money Sotheby can fight a case... they can fight that on their own, plus they are getting money out of it. Are they giving those proposing back, no.

For recording themselves making jokes, and they have the fucking nerve to complain about wanting more money on their channel

i would take sloppy seconds of her after you.

Yous a real bith nyugga fo real, you says you brave bitch i betscream at yo own shadow nyugga,
I aink gay nyugga i jus fuk bitchs an bitch nyuggas, nyugga. I aint gay if yous a bitch nyugga nomsayin.
I king of new nigtopia nyugga. Cracka ass bitch ass coward ass nuggas like you ain alowed nyugga.

Homo

Can confirm.
I've had sloppy seconds, and fucking a freshly creamed pussy feels weird. It's loose, gooey, and slimy, then after a few minutes it becomes super wet. Plus, the dude's cum get's all over you...It's pretty gay.

You're fun at parties, I bet

fuck you are late

im bi, i like it, no need to use lube

You're the one party pooping, friendo.

Csgo game popped, I'll miss you, friend.

Retard

are you faggot for real?

H3H3 are faggots

>hurrrr lets build our channel on policing youtube drama
>let's make sure to give free passes to drama started by our friends, though!

?

Why are you upset?

You fucking dirty cunt may as well suck my dick

Im glad he won his case but all these youtube people are fucking weenies

bad b8 you autistic nigger

Is it good? Now I'm curious. Like, turned-on curious

'ere you go m8

it'd be a damn shame if this was the last thing you see before leaving the universe

Joe bereta?

Non-white/non-Jew here, Can someone tell what the fuck the difference is between a white person and a jew is? Why do y'all hate jews when they look EXACTLY like you.

Oi

Thought so

Much like the reason we hate you: typical patterns of behavior. Your people loudly drink in the street and collect welfare instead of work; their people infiltrate our organizations and divert all resources to the ingroup (a literal societal cancer).

A FUCKING WIN FOR THE EVERY MAN!!!!!

Different non-white/non-Jew here. This too always confused the fuck out of me. You all look exactly the same.

FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIT EATING VIDEO!

See

W I T N E S S E D!

Since when do jews do this though?

Nobody cares about skin color. I ain't crossing to the other side of the street when Carltons coming my way, but I have too much to lose, and I'm too busy, to bite tyrones throat out because he's sensitive about eye contact from passers by on the sidewalk.