B.e.r.n.i.e or bust?

>B.e.r.n.i.e or bust?
FUCK YOU HIPPIE! DO YOUR FUCKING DUTY AND VOTE FOR YOUR PARTY'S CANDIDATE!
Liberal hate General i guess

>23 years
what the fuck has she been doing

How is that possible did she took a loan with 300% or what?

dumb cunt should learn about loans before getting one

she must have paid minimum payments everytime.

All this proves is that she is shit at math.

>23 YEARS what the fuck

>she only pays interest and not the principal
What a dumbass.

>23 years
>Paid back 32,700
>Only paying back $118.00 a month

>having to pay triple of what you borrowed

what

>Be Australian
>HECS is a government student loan system
>0% interest, but pegged to inflation.
>4% of income automatically taken from tax returns when earning over the threshold.
>Make voluntary payments of my entire tax return for first 3 years of working, not meeting threshold.
>pay off $16,000 of HECS debt within 3 years of graduating.

I will never understand how people can not pay off their debts. It should be a priority above all else.

Ahh, the magic of compounding interest

>How is that possible did she took a loan with 300% or what?
scary her story how common it is

That's what happens when you don't understand the loan you're taking and you make minimum payments.

>That's what happens when you don't understand the loan
There is actually a story of a guy who served in the US Navy with a degree in math. Said they found 3 mistakes the bank had made.

I calculated 4.72% per year. I don't know if that's right though.

These people extended their childhoods by 4 more years and have essentially turned themselves into a new slave class.

Should serve as a warning, but it won't.

will the economy crash when the student loan bubble inevitably bursts?

She probably missed years of payments and racked up tons of fees. Realistically she should just take the credit hit and stop making payments.

No, the corporate elites would just re-instate debtor's prison

You dipshits should be against predatory lending. You dumb faggots are part of the problem by upholding this kikery. You'll pay taxes for ghetto youth but you won't help out your fellow whites for wanting an education?

Any oldfags here verify that university was that expensive 23 years ago?

>Studies gender studies and ancient african monarchism
>Fellow white

How about no?

>college educated
>somehow basic principle and interest rates elude her
#forgiveretardsforeverythingalwaysforever

The problem with student loans is they can't be defaulted on, so lenders don't have to take their due dillegence to ensure the lendee can pay it back.

>White women takes underwater basket weaving.
>Takes out giant loan.
>Banks on finding a beta white man to pay for it.
>In the meantime making bare minimum payments.
>Rides the Chad cock carousel too long, pussy has dried up.
>Stuck with the debt.

Ye, nah.

never borrow less than 100k

never pay more than 50k

this is it, enjoy life as the banking Juden get cucked

>You dumb faggots are part of the problem
agree with this
fact everyone on Sup Forums know who runs the banks
Question is are they ever shady in their business practices?

Or just go back to having student debt be dischargable in bankruptcy. Would have to stop giving out loans like hotcakes and get tuition costs under control.

26,400(1.05^(23)) is about what she has to pay back. This seems like a charitable investment considering the bank has to tie its money up for 23 fucking years and has a pretty high risk to bust because this shit bird will serve java with her female public hair studies degree.

Probably, if they let all that shit just default then the US economy would suddenly lose all the equity from them which would probably degrade our nations credit rating leading to a lack of faith.

Anyone else come out of college debt free?

>mfw

Remove all government loans and I guarantee you the price for tuition would drop 50% the next year.

Is that in Pesos? Where talking about dollars here. You nigger.

Is that what she studied or is it something you tell yourself to make you feel okay with not supporting your fellow whites? They can't all be superstars like you guys. Regardless of whether they are right or wrong, you should support education. What they do with that education is a different story.

>considering the bank has a pretty high risk to bust
HAHA here's the best part. You ready for the catch? The loans are guarenteed by the pulic. That means the banks never lose their money.

You realize you have to get a loan before you get educated, right? And have a decent economy to pay it back, right? Or do you still pay for welfare?

There's no such thing as "predatory" lending. Nobody is hunting these stupid kids out and forcing them to sign anything.

Calling this predatory lending is like calling someone in Mcdonald's a predator.

Nope, I'm talking about dollars, Mr. Tyrone.

Shouldn't have went to Uni for a life style then she could brag about

And you know this is how it happened, how? Maybe if they were supported they'd stop going to niggers. Where's the white man's sense of responsibility, especially when their culture has strayed from the righteous path? Or do whites only like when somebody else does it for them, when shit is easy? No wonder Jews butt fuck you guys.

>you should support their education
>in nonsense bullshit courses

Why is shit like gender studies even a thing? Shouldn't education be centered around things that are actually of use for a society?

>predatory lending
It's the bank's responsibility to decide if they can pay back their loans, it's the borrowerss.

>grandfather has fantastic pension plan
>lives minimalist lifestyle
>plowed more than half of his retirement income into college funds for his grandkids

The only thing better than my free college is watching people with lazy layabout ancestors go into a frothing rage when they find out I get free college.

So salty.

Yeah, it's the men's fault that women are massive whores.

I'm pretty sure they teach how interest rates work in highschool...

If they study something just for the sake of studying and with no actual jobs in the market they deserve to be slaves. Who cares if they are white.

And banks just print more money out of thin air. They aren't relying on tax money. Tax money just translates into tangible assets, that's why they don't give a shit. Economy may tank but they get more real estate. Fuckers need to learn the truth.

But there is, faggot, when you prey on the ignorant and when the brainwashing tells you this is how shit is done and is normal.

There's nothing wrong with education, it's the culture that exploits it for the Jewish cause that is the problem.

>here's no such thing as "predatory" lending. Nobody is hunting these stupid kids out

Are you kidding? They're like traveling carnivals or snake oil salesmen. They take the dean out to a fancy lunch. Convince them to let them setup booths on campus. And get kids to sign for money. I know one sucker, she signed for $30K loan, said they seam real nice they even gave her a free backpack.

It really is.

>Take a loan for something you know good goddamn well you can't afford
>Blame someone else when you inevitable can't pay for it
>Demand the working class, who was smart enough to know they couldn't afford college, pay for it
Liberals should be put out of my misery.

>get full tuition scholarship
>parents cover the rest using money they invested in the 90s
>change major, gotta stay another year
>looking at $25k in debt because parents are now broke

good news:

>have two years left at daycare for 20-somethings, the American university
>will be leaving college with 1.5 years internship experience
>industrial engineer starting salary is $60k

feels alright

Educated != intelligent

When will this "you have to go to college to be successful" meme ever end?

My school is literally giving me over 26k next year.

After tuition and housing I'll have about 6k leftover.

Still figuring out what to buy with it, I've had my eye on a BMW motorcycle

interest compounds, and inflation is also a thing.

if you make minimum payments obviously you're going to get screwed

its what made jews successful.

When the white man stops letting it spread. Why don't you do something instead of crying about it on a image board? At least education gets you out of the ghetto mindset.

Liberals will follow a strong leader. Where are your strong leaders?

how does anyone defend this?
Education is an investment in the nations future as a whole, these sorts of loans and schools that cost small fortunes to attend shit all over that future, so some greedy kike can get rich literally at the great expense of their nation.

I did do something about it. I dropped out of college, taught myself Linux and programming, and make six figures at age 25.

Eat my dick faggot, only reason you responded was to bump your own thread anyways. Maximum bait.

If these kids are too stupid to understand an agreement WRITTEN OUT IN PAPER before signing it , then they shouldn't be going to college.

How does this make sense?

Apparently gender studies and minimum payments for the loans you got to pay for it is what gets you into a ghetto

Don't take out loans you cannot pay back.

Don't go to an out of state college if you cannot afford it. Go to a local state school and pay ~$3k / yr and never go into debt.

This is why I will never support bullshit ideas like "free college for all!" College is and never was a necessity, college degrees these days are incredibly over-valued, because most degrees are simply worthless.

People need to accept responsibility for the stupid shit they do and move on.

25k in debt is like a honda
with 60k a year starting youll be able to pay that off easily

i owe twice that, just graduated and make less than 30k a year, the only way ill make more is if i go back for another year (not taking out more loans for that though)

good news is if i kill myself the debt doesnt get put on my family

>needing over 23 fucking years to pay back a loan of $26,400
Are Americans shit at handling money or is this a Bernout thing?

Fucking crab mentality right here. You're no better than a kike.

>I got mine, fuck you

Even Jews help each other.

>If these kids are too stupid to understand an agreement WRITTEN OUT IN PAPER before signing it , then they shouldn't be going to college.
See my previous posts. The ones about "practices" and "navy and you have your answer.

she had to have paid like 130 bucks a month for the entire time

even working for minimum wage thats nothing

I guess all that college education didn't teach her how to be smart with money or how not to fall for loan sharks.

I'm all for returning to the days where unis were places of study, not shitty worker drone factories.

There is not one job put there that can't be learned through a traineeship.

That happens when you notice that even with your bachelor in aboriginal stick music you still won't be able to get a better job than flipping burgers

>i owe twice that, just graduated and make less than 30k a year, the only way ill make more is if i go back for another year
what's your story

College has been sold as the end all be all for making a living for decades and people are pushed to study something they're passionate about... the end result is lots of people with degrees in psychology, art, music, political science, etc. and tens of thousands in debt.

Signing a contract putting yourself tens of thousands of dollars in debt is something that should actually be thought through with a clear plan of paying it back. So it's their fault for being ignorant
>they r ur white kin
Fuck that, white people in America are some of the dumbest, most selfish people you'll ever meet. So sick of this white nationalism crap. White people were the driving force behind the culture wars we have going on today.

>having interest on student loans at all
>muh leader of the free world

Kek

>what is individual responsibility

Must suck, being as gay as you are and still getting rejected on grindr.

for better or for worse almost everything here is a business

This

No ;-)

>get a loan
>butthurt that you have to pay interest

>study basket weaving
>can't find work, interest on interest for years
>get your shit together and work at wal-mart
>barely make do, pay little by little
>badam, this is how you fuck your life

Compounding interest and paying the minimum,

>waiting 23 years on 4.75%
wew

You expect women to think for themselves, you misogynist

>When will this "you have to go to college to be successful" meme ever end?
FUCKING THIS
>tfw took calculus at age 15, started college full time at age 16, dropped out of college to be a professional athlete
No fucking regrets. Feels good. I know most of you won't believe me but it's a true story.

It's because everything else is telling her that what she's doing is normal. If you guys would actually have some sense of responsibility and pull these idiots out of their holes, you'd get somewhere. Even Germany was a shithole before Hitler set it straight. Imagine of it was full of limp waisted faggots like you here, kind of like how it is now over there. You guys are allowing yourselves to be ass raped, kicking each other down.

>gee how do they get away with this!

>expecting 16&17 year olds to understand this
Lmao

explain? without the way out people just look for the cheapest option? or not go at all?

Now the smart people here can read this thread and see why the west is fucked. Look at all these stupid loser faggots. You all deserve what you're going to get.

I was taught how compound interest works when I was 16, in algebra 2.

What shit hole did you grow up in?

For borrowing 44,000 to the power of infinity dollars, having to pay back 128k doesn't seem too bad.

To be fair, you can't enter a contract unless you're 18

Kek

Your first test in college ought to be one question. 1. Did you borrow money to start school? If the answer is YES, you fail.

I managed to graduate from a major state college and never had to borrow a dime. It wasn't even that difficult to to do.

I'm not talking about me, but if you expect your average kid to understand this (with 0 education on it from the curriculum) you're a fool

I graduated with pretty much the same debt/salary ratio a year ago and I just paid it off yesterday, a year and a week after I graduated, and i still have $13 in the bank.

Just don't be a retard with your money after you graduate and you'll be fine.

Anyone know if being a 27 year old American Poo with a 790 Credit Score will help or hurt my attempt at getting a student loan? Im not dumb just started college waaaaaaaay late.

Meant $13k in the bank, kek.

Do t take out a student loan. Dumbass. Terrible idea.

>what's your story

started in compsci, failed stuff, got scared and switched into biology. none of the courses carried over so i had to go back for an extra year. tuition is pretty high at my school for some reason

i honestly wasnt even expecting a job when i finished but i guess i got lucky. things are looking pretty shit right now but i think ill be able to make decent money if i grab a post grad diploma in the next year or 2