Why did this thread just get deleted?

why did this thread just get deleted?

and what is your first purchase after the dust settles?

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/can-you-spare-million-why-it-pays-stay-anonymous-after-n70071
gtspirit.com/2014/10/14/rare-koenigsegg-ccxr-for-sale-in-miami/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Bump

my purchase would be paying my wife $2000 a week to walk away

i'd put her in the ground for ya for an even million.

Ugly ass rat

i'd eat that old bitches sweaty asshole everyday for a joint account.

Bump

I would like to marry her

stupid cunt showing her face to the media now has a lifetime of watching her back

there are only 2 states that allow you to remain anonymous, Kansas and Virginia otherwise you get used for promotional Pictures like this.

>some user who said the laws of states that automatically post arrest pictures in the paper
i had no idea that was the law i thought it was news orgs just trying to grab your attention. i know that arrests are posted on the cops website or whatever so you can look up who is in there or not but i never knew some states forced news to post picture as well, ya thats dumb

i said this in the last thread, here in ma her name would have been made public anyway, she didn't have to do the press conference but that's just how it is here.

Change name and appearance. New life anyway. New name to go with it. Id be clive stranglepuss.

i wonder if its legal to change your name buy a apartment somewhere else then go claim the prize that way no one would no who the fuck won it. then change your info later back to normal

>nearly half goes to government
400k? I buy a mid level car and mid level car in cash, then just start saving. #millenniallottery

God bless Virginia. Greatest commonwealth in the union

>hire a bodyguard to punch people that approach me

problem solved.

claim the money and then change name and disappear. seems to be u have to give name in alot of states. so just smile nod. let them take pics and then a week later disappear. Move to Switzerland.

>400k?
you might be retarded buddy. that bitch just went home with 400 million dollars. more money than floyd mayweather has made in his career.

i think youre probably right that seems to be the only way to not be hounded and to remove the most possibility of being kidnapped or some crazy shit. suck you would have to reinvent yourself but 100's of millions would for sure make it easier

Change name and disappear. Be fun. You could be an entirely new person. Be awesome. Clive Stranglepuss. Im a retired freelance catamaran designer. that who id become.

Virginia doesn't allow you to stay anonymous to collect winnings.

Delaware, Kansas, Maryland, North Dakota, Ohio and South Carolina are the only states where you can collect anonymously.

Source: nbcnews.com/news/us-news/can-you-spare-million-why-it-pays-stay-anonymous-after-n70071

Outside of Fairfax and Arlington County, Virginia is downright shitty.

Be fun. Becoming a new person. You could be whatever you wanted. Buy a small island. Live off the coast of scotland in a whiskey distillery you bought. Life would be urs. all the whores you could eat.

Pay off car as first purchase, around 20k. If that doesn't count then I'd put an exhaust system among other upgrades on the car. Then just continue to work and pay for expensive vacations twice a year for my best friends. Maybe pay off family houses

I'd buy a house. Then I'd pay a bunch of people to do shit for me because what the fuck would I even do with all that fucking money.

fuck ya but im thinking maintaining a somewhat plausible working classman story/job would go far in making sure you dont also go broke/suicide like most lotto winners end up becoming. also would help finding a wife, bc fuck being honest about have hundreds of millions that would be just asking to be "accidentally man-slaughtered" or some shit

I'd kill her for a thousand

fucking insane. good for her, im jealous. 336 mil post-taxes

and my first purchase would be paying instagram models to fuck me for a weekend

i don't think you are grasping the concept of 400 million dollars user.

or are you being an idiot on purpose?

You are Tyler Broadcock. You recently sold ur shares in a Honda dealership franchise. You have taken a little time off before opening that bar you always wanted to open Hawaii. Anything you mad you buy like a ferrari or a speed boat you bought at a police auction (Wink wink) There thats ur new life.

Dude u got 300 mil plus. You could buy some instagram models.

Id reinvent myself. So long asshole. Hello new me. Id buy myself a small island. Built a nice big ol house. Live like a king with no cunts bothering me. Id have women visit until a time as sex bots start to become better than women. Plus id let like hundreds of guinea pigs loss on my island. fucking full of wild guinea pigs.

>roll up in pic related
>hot as fuck broad ( that would have never even looked my way while driving my ford ranger) giving me the stare.

>sup slut, i just hit the powerball, wanna fuck?
>????
>all profit!

Why just save? Why not invest as well?
At least a blended fund of some type.

yeah i guess, but i get tired of shit easily and would always want a different instagram slut for the weekend

i'd get sophie mudd first then probably anastasa kvitko since i always wanted to smash a plastic bimbo

She's an idiot for reviealing who she is publically and claiming it right when she won. She should have spent a day setting up an LLC and claim the money through that. I bet you anything that she's gonna spend it all on dumb shit or she's gonna get sued a shit ton.

I like it until she suckers u into putting a baby in her. also you have a ford ranger. them things are nice.

apparently she cant claim it user. Simple name change and haircut. She can reinvent herself.

She put her children in danger of kidnap

tits or GTFO

you have to immediately invest in safe transportation, and two rival accountants.

then you'd want to invest in some assets that will hold high value in a worst-case scenario, such as elite real estate.

then you'd want to invest in your personal health and security.

I'm surprised this woman would go public. even if she can go live in an ivory tower right now, she's still susceptible to security threats to her family and shit.

> Massachusetts does not allow lottery winners to remain anonymous, but the winnings can be put in a trust and a representative of that trust is allowed to collect the money, a lottery spokesperson said.
that's still bullshit. sounds like the lotto people wanting extra publicity.

comical that everyone ITT is bitching about anonymity but how many of you would fucking relish in the media coverage if you won? knowing everyone you fuckin dispise in this world was watching.

Oh that is a very good point.

I'd care much more about preserving my safety and my fortune than making enemies envious.

besides, if i really had enemies, wouldn't it be more fun to fuck with their lives from afar anonymously?

hell, you could hire private investigators that stalk them for no good reason. you could even hire private paparazzi

implying money alone could buy that car

gtspirit.com/2014/10/14/rare-koenigsegg-ccxr-for-sale-in-miami/

not the one i posted but fuck you.

A black person.

Why wouldn't?

Oh yes how could any of us forget the voodoo spell one has to do before buying a koenigsegg.

I think you can have a trust claim it and have your lawyer do the media shit

Damn she claimed that shit so fast. The California couple that won the billon dollar jackpot claimed it 6 months later when no one gave a shit anymore

>the billion dollar jackpot

wasn't that split between 3 people?

Yeah

hookers, so many hookers

why not go all out on a rimac concept 1 instead?

>what is your first purchase after the dust settles?
Hmm... new house, I guess.

My house is alright, but my neighborhood is meh.

Lol this is why you need to get a second opinion, fuckos like this will rob you blind. I'll do $200 and a gift card of your choice for no less than twenty five ($25) dollars.

smh how do these niggas even get business with prices like that

>million dollars for a hit, and not even a important clientell
I better get a fucking front row seat with president trump and a 8 course 5 star meal with gold padded seats and basically front row seats for that price. And even then I think I'd have to cut off about 900,000 of that for me to believe that to be fair

First class ticket to Colorado/California/Oregon/Washington/Nevada/Mass . to decide where to live.
Haven't smoked any weed in a few years for employment reasons, and the first thing I would want to do is get high legally.

>new house

yeah i kinda meant after you get all your shit in order, family is good and you wake up one day and realize you have an endless pile of scroodge mcduck money.

i'm drunk tho and my threads are also tipsy.

Honestly?
>claim annonomoosely or via trust
>lie to family
>say I got new job across country
>move to quiet town
>spend my days lifting, DUDEWEEDLMAO, vidya
>degenerate lifestyle
>fly back during holidays

Bump

faggot op out.

have a good night gentleman.

GOd damn she's beautiful. And her personality seems so incredible. Would love to go on a date with her, treat her like a real woman deserves...