Hey Sup Forumsros can you guys give me any recommendations on good games to play while high?

Hey Sup Forumsros can you guys give me any recommendations on good games to play while high?

russian roulette

PT

all of them

gave me a chuckle

Bioshock bro. Get into it and it's a trip. Or hitman

gta v
throw sticky bombs on ur car then drive into people and set it off while screaming allah akbar

Alright, I own BioShock but never actually played it, so that's on the list now. Thanks

LOL, holy fuck I might just do that, GTA V on the list.

_Observer, it's fucking scary as shit when you're tripping, at times also hilarious.

Woooo high night¡¡
Hotline Miami

EVE Online

used to get high and see where I ended up, starting from where I used to live (Branch Region).

Usually resulted in my getting blown up and podded, but sometimes I'd end up in interesting places.

Katamari forever

path of exile

Shoot the biscuit

Far Cry 3 becomes a lot more intense

watch dogs 2

The one that you just lost

I've been playing horizon zero dawn when I blaze. But Destiny 2 is coming soon id recommend playing destiny if you haven't already.

What is this, 2003? Nobody here is going to get that reference.

Spore. Bought that game the day it was released and still play it constantly. It got a lot of bad rap that it doesn't deserve if you ask me. The creation aspect of the game is freaking on point.

>type in 'snes emulator' in google
>find a d/l link for snes9x (I find its the best one)
>download all classic mario games, kirby games and ESPECIALLY Kirbys dream course
>for games type 'snes ROMS' into google and use freeroms.com to download snes games
>play kirbys dreamcourse with an xbox controller
>watch 'gamegrumps' Kirbys dream course playlist on youtube while you play
>feel warm and fuzzy and safe and shit
>laugh like fuck at gamegrumps

thank me later user. I bet my soul on this being your best option.. Also, I hope this looks ok, I'm too high to type rn.

i get paid to photograph this shit

I did... whats up with that? I'm back on Sup Forums now about 2 days after a 3 year break and its all traps and roodypoo Trump wankers.

Did all the Sup Forumstards I used to know an hero or some shit?

Beat the Bishop

starcraft broodwar
starcraft 2
dota 2

just to expand on this fellow RTSfag's list; Warhammer 40k: Dawn of War retribution £15 on Steam right now I think. maybe less.

everyone abandoned ship when they started censoring Sup Forums

I dunno, man. We all have to grow up sooner or later. I tell myself that I've stuck around all these years for the memes, but it seems as though even they have left now.

GTA san Andreas

Do you mean the bears or the game?

Finger fuck the family dog

There is no such thing as a Sup Forumstard anymore. Culture changed and now all we have is gaia faggots who "grew up" into literal faggots.

he made the reference

you got the reference

This guy got it too

I got it too so yeah

battletoads
sinistar

Dishonored, Max Payne 3 and Team Fortress 2

The bad rap I'm pretty sure comes from the fact a lot of cool stuff was removed, making it feel incomplete. But, taken as it is, it sure is a fun game.

WHAT?!??!!1111? JESUS!?!!!??................................................................

fuck the cat, dogs are cool man.

Dog ass snellz better :)

well, ya got me there... I stand down my position.

Fingerblast your mutt OP.... the interweb has spoken.

Become a man and buy some speed or coke with your weed and play god of war on hard mode

Ahhh thank you master, all the pups do too

Yes... smoke crack or become an alcoholic!

hide the carrot

I find CoD, yeah come at me, zombies to be pretty fun while high.

Anything with friends is a million times more fun.

Ive been playing pubg whilst high and Im sure Im better stoned.

Only correct answer

I dont hate you. I just hate zombies. Im bored with them. Its been going on for about 37 years and im sick to death of them ironically.

DOW is such a classic. i hope that he picks an RTS cuz everytihng else is literal shit

wasted hours playing pic related high

can marajuana cause cancer like tobacco

will like 2 cigs of weed and tobacco a day lead to cancer

Rocket League

Ark: Survival Evolved

Yes, tobacco causes cancer.