What would George Washington think of Donald Trump?

What would George Washington think of Donald Trump?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/08/24/trump-is-losing/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

he would have him hanged for treason

Probably wouldn't have much of an opinion at all, I don't think President Washington has a Twitter account.

A blowhard.

What would he have thought of Obama?

“A black president? His master must be proud”

>I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
He'd say he's a liar, and unfit.

God damn niggerlover!

George Washington would have been Trump!

Every American alive hates Trump. His base are uneducated white KKK.

He needs to fuck off forever.

I think he'd feel real sad for the way Trump is treated so unfairly by the press. It was just like when Charles Lee refused to attack the British at the Battle of Monmouth, then smeared him in the press after he was courtmartialed. Charles Lee got shot for it though.

"This nigga don't own enough niggas"

George Washington would look at Trump and think. "This man is living the American dream that we fought for so hard in the revolutionary war. God bless him."

Shut the fuck up you dipshit. We trust our free press. We believe in journalism.

Trump seriously can EAT SHIT AND DIE. And you too, dipshit.

>biracial man born in poverty rises through the ranks and eventually becomes the most powerful man in the world

He would have been astonished and proud of the country for allowing such a thing to happen. Probably wouldn't be pleased with every one of his policies, but he would have tremendous respect for the man.

Washington on Trump: Guy's a fucking asslord. America must be fucking stupid these days.

Sorry, I forgot the /s. We /r/Sup Forums now

Being this brainwashed and by MSM you retards need to kill yourselves

George Washington here

I, for one, think he's a faggot.

Sup Forums velongs to the liberal left. We built it. We run it. We make it popular. You cunt republicans with your anti LGBTQ hatred and racism do not belong here.

This.
So much this.
Like imagine that, being alive in the era of slavery, you die, come back to life to see that a poor black man rose to power.
Probably would be mildly upset, but seeing how much things have changed, Washington would probably push all ideologies he held out the window and begin anew

Sure is ESL in here all of a sudden.

>Sup Forums belongs to the liberal left.

Nice role-play
Back to Sup Forums with you

2 scoops. 22 slaves. 2 genders. 2 terms
-George Washington on Trump

Are traps gay?

He'd think Trump was a fool for not owning slaves.

Losing massively.

Uneducated white male KKK. That's ALL Trump has. Jack shit.

Read it and weep, losers. The bitch is dead.

washingtonpost.com/amphtml/blogs/right-turn/wp/2017/08/24/trump-is-losing/

>Knowing shit about Sup Forums

Found the closet weaboo faggot, get the fuck out

>What would George Washington think of Donald Trump?

"6'2 masterrace"

>washingtonpost
jeff bezos is such a piece of shit lol

HE WOULD THINK TRUMP IS A RUDE BUFFOON

CASE CLOSED

CHECK'EM

Ash kek'em

The bitch is dead. I love America.

President Clinton sounds so much more presidential.

Trump the Bitch is Dead. We're making America Great Again by removing Trump!

posts WaPo as news
misses irony

Both are racist and fascists, I think they would get along.

Can't get shift done... Needs more slaves

I am on left and you do NOT understand /b

>Washington would probably push all ideologies he held out the window and begin anew

wat?

I've been here for ten years and I don't know what you are referring to.

Washington had a very tenuous relationship with slavery as an institution. He was against it in his early years and eventually inherited a plantation which he had no time to manage given that he was busy birthing the fucking nation, then freed his slaves on his deathbed. There's evidence that he was always against the practice, but understood that the country was too fragile in its infancy to make that his key issue. The colonies were barely held together by the constitution at that point, and removing the South's primary cash cow would have been national suicide.

Washington would think Trump is too liberal. Along with every other president before Clinton. How much of a brainwashed dumbass are you all?

>Washington would be proud of a nigger
lmao

Wouldve wished he could have lived in this timeline

Meeting Trump: The step by step guide.

1. Shake hands sincerely.
2. Turn 45 degrees to the left as if about walk to away.
3. Deliver a SMASHING reverse hammer elbow to the bridge of his nose.

Walk away smugly.

>Father of Liberal Democracy thinks everyone is just too fucking liberal

Okie dokie, artichokie

>Libtards who don't remember the internet hate machine

Let me guess, you started posting during the ass end of chanology and though anonymous was the "Sekrit club of social justice".

Washington would agree with him in many ways.

Washington clearly was a white nationalist. He clearly would want to have border control, and he clearly would want jobs for american workers.

but he probably wouldn't like trumps mannerisms.

Pls can we have gay secks?

Try harder, loser.

your fucking retarded. I've read the constitutional convention books. George would have loved him. They both hated the political parties. Loved strong military, and plead to the divine to protect this great nation.

you user, are a colossal faggot. Fuck you.

The person that flattens Trump with a hammer elbow will be our new god.

If you're so buttblasted that you have to resort to insults, at least get creative faggot.

Shit>Republicans

>Idiots who are too young to remember that is was never a sincere political stance, and it was always only ever about the lulz.

Somebody please put Trump on his ass. That's ALL that matters at this time. We ALL need to see him on his ass in the dirt. Nobody on earth deserves it more. Nobody.

Trump is more than we deserve. We should be shoulder deep in refugee/niggers penis right now

You do realize this is partially why he got elected and continuing to think this way is what will get him elected again.

He has been impeached by America. He is never coming back.

And which of his very successful policies prevented that?

LOL. Well said!

Losers gonna lose.

Washington must be spinning in his grave

>Implying that not-liberal means conservative.

True we didn't have a leaning then, however SJW bullshit pushed a great many of us to the right.

>tumblroonies were mean so we had to become literal nazis

Why? Why not just be the person you were before the SJWs started cucking shit up? Why did you need to move further to the right in response to a bunch of irrelevant twats on the Internet? What kind of pussy ass bullshit is that?

No, this place is all just retard newfags like you who never understood that this site was about subversive satire.

You saying SJW's made you the way you are now is like them saying Nazi's made them who they are now. It's just you trying to justify behavior you know makes you shithead, just like them.

>He has been impeached by America.

No he hasn't

he did free all his slaves tho

Because its left the confines of tumblr, when you get told to unironically check your privelege IRL and have to dodge the self-appointed PC police to avoid being fired it gets old. As far as these far-leftists are concerned ist is NOT okay to exist as a white male and do your own thing.

the tolerate left ladies and gents

>As far as these far-leftists are concerned ist is NOT okay to exist as a white male and do your own thing.

What does that ACTUALLY MEAN? In what way are they preventing you from existing? If someone tells you it's not okay for you to say something, fucking say it. Have you been fired for saying something? What was it that you said?

Far leftist here. It's okay to exist as a white male and do your own thing my dude. Just be kind to niggers and faggots too.

Sorry kid but, have you seen all the faggots on Sup Forums? Nothing but cocks cucks traps etc. In no way, conservative religious right. Sup Forums is ultra liberal

>when you get told to unironically check your privelege IRL

If someone told me to check my privilege IRL I would laugh at them. What I would not do is bend over backwards to become an actual racist/sexist in an idiotic attempt to somehow subvert them by justifying their idiotic beliefs.

Nobody has ever said that to me before. And I'm a white man in a very liberal west coast city. I'm pretty sure this is an exaggerated meme.

"wow, me and this dude are like... the same person, dog"

You don't even have to 'be kind'. Just fucking treat people with common courtesy. I give zero fucks about how you actually feel in private as it is completely irrelevant to anyone but you.

Yeah, I remember how Washington got out of serving the country because of his wicked bad heel spurs. Fuck military service, amirite?

It's a meme created by virgins with fantasies of telling off a 'librul'.

Yeah that's as far as I meant to go with that.

Demand his hair on a plate

He would have thought him a fool and a traitorous oligarch with no understanding or appreciation of the Constitution and separation of powers of the branches of the federal government. To be fair, I don't think he would have thought much of many of our past presidents, either.

back to the_donald fags

"yea dog, you're like totally right n shitz"

i think he would be really shocked, and then meet an average american and then not be shocked

>Every Action done in Company, ought to be with Some Sign of Respect, to those that are Present.
>When in Company, put not your Hands to any Part of the Body, not usualy Discovered.
>Shew Nothing to your Freind that may affright him.
>In the Presence of Others Sing not to yourself with a humming Noise, nor Drum with your Fingers or Feet.
>If You Cough, Sneeze, Sigh, or Yawn, do it not Loud but Privately; and Speak not in your Yawning, but put Your handkercheif or Hand before your face and turn aside.

This Washington guy writes like a real dingus.

/thread
ALL HAIL EMPEROR TRUMP

He would be going WTF! and wish himself back to his grave while crying for the loss of the USA.

He writes like a man who knows the difference between private life and public office.

Very little.

Sure and what about the Federal law suit where he was denying blacks housing in his HUUUGE apartment buildings. He always was a racist.
Nothing new there.

he'd take that orange motherfucker out back and whup the shit outta him

that comic is wrong, the democrats and republicans switched ideals after lincoln. Lincoln would fight any republicans today with his fists

Where the fuck do you get your "facts"? Donnie two scoops?

Jaundiced Fuckstain. Going to be completely ineffectual but probably has paved the way for a super effective tyrant to take the position one day. Or Kanye West. Who knows.