Saudi Happening #4: Remove Kebab everywhere it infests

SUMMARY SO FAR:
>U.S. Senate unanimously passes bill allowing the families of 9/11 victims to sue Saudi Arabia for involvement in the attacks.
>White House has already threatened to veto; Senate override imminent.
>NYTimes releases classified memos detailing Saudi involvement.
>ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING

TWITTER LINKS:
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732618109882933252
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/732624861051400192
twitter.com/search?f=news&vertical=news&q=Saudi Arabia&src=tyah (REAL-TIME UPDATES)

NEWS ARTICLES:
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/05/17/us/document-saudi-memos-9-11.html
nytimes.com/2016/05/18/us/politics/senate-passes-bill-that-would-expose-saudi-arabia-to-legal-jeopardy-over-9-11.html
newsweek.com/september-11-victims-sue-saudi-arabia-bill-passes-460916
thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/280188-aide-difficult-to-imagine-obama-signing-saudi-9-11-bill
foxnews.com/politics/2016/05/17/senate-approves-sept-11-legislation-despite-saudi-threats.html
cbsnews.com/news/senate-passes-bill-allowing-911-victims-to-sue-saudi-arabia/
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2016-05-16/after-41-years-saudi-arabia-s-treasuries-holdings-are-unveiled
moodys.com/research/Moodys-concludes-review-on-three-Saudi-GRIs--PR_348978
newsmax.com/US/Bolton-Cats-Roundtable-911-report/2016/04/24/id/725489/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk
strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html
usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/05/17/saudi-arabias-big-us-stake-finally-revealed/84495824/
youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>inb4 that stupid MIDF faggot from Canada starts shilling

Based user
Fuck the Saudis

>from Canada
>from
>canada
Don't lie on Sup Forums user. You know Sup Forums doesn't tolerate them.

If we take out the Saudis then we need to take out Iran right after that because the whole reason of supporting SA is to keep a balance of power in the ME. If we destroy SA and remove them from the equation then Iran could potentially become too powerful and take over the ME which will be a threat to our operations.

It will be difficult trying to take them both out. Unless we get them to go to war with each other.

BASED NIP PLEASE EXPLAIN THE BLACK AND WHITE PICTURES

The pictures he keeps spamming are the same ones that conspiracy theorists use to say Mossad dis 9/11. They claim the people in the pictures are Mossad and planting bombs in the towers.

Yet, why the fuck would mosaad take pictures of them attacking the US and better yet, why are these pictures found all over the Internet?

Whoa, an actual happening thread?

>If we take out the Saudis then we need to take out Iran right after
Deal.

Kill them, kill them all.

Dass rite

Good news US. Will the Saudis pay for their crimes? Tanks in 30 min?

Oh please.

Do you even know what a certified Arabic interpreter gets an hour? The average American isn't coming anywhere close to even being able to file fucking paperwork.

What a farce.

Also don't you have to be a Saudi citizen to even file a lawsuit there, much less against the royal family? Let's take this further. I'm pretty sure you'll get your head cut off for trying to sue a member of the Royal family.

What complete bullshit this is.

Yes. Saudi Arabia is the largest SUNNI state and Iran is the largest Shia state. Destroying them both would help Christianity a lot. Because obviously the goal is to make Christianity widespread accross the ME which will make them no longer a threat to the non Islamic countries like the United States.

Good thing Iraq, Afghanistan, and Syria did so much damage to Islam, right goyim?

Surely attacking a few more of Israel's enemies won't hurt, will it?

Say no to Islam by not falling for Jewish tricks again.

The last time the Jews got us to attack Libya and Syria, Europe was flooded with refugees.

Before that, when the Jews got us to attack Iraq and Afghanistan, all we got out of it was a Muslim president, an almost completely bankrupt country (check out the debt pre-Iraq), and a military full of young white men lost to PTSD.

Israel did 9/11. Saudi Arabia helped them, and deserves to be nuked, but the Jews are trying to get you to blame Saudi Arabia for everything. It's a trick Sup Forums - they don't want Trump to win and tell the world about the dancing Israelis who recruited the Saudi hijackers, and they definitely don't want you to learn that American Conservatism from 1988-2016 was entirely run by Jews, and that they covered it up.

This is the redpill.

T. Mehmet

Oh they'll pay, but not with tanks.

Time to crash their economy with no survivors and sick the masses on the royal family French Revolution style.

HE'S BACK

You remind me of this lobbyist:

youtube.com/watch?v=M84l19H68mk

but go ahead, send your brothers to die for israel

It's not bullshit. Who gives a fuck about being able to sue SA. Just the fact that the blame will be on them is good enough.

The best case scenario is war in which the death of the Saudi Royal family and the destruction of mecca happens.

Not at all. Just a realist. This will have no effect at all except for to rile up some more anti-Obama sentiment, which I have no problem with. But no one is going to see a goddamn dime from them.

What, you think they're going to start handing out Bugattis to all of the families or something?

Saudi Arabia was only tangentially involved. 9/11 was masterminded by American jews, orchestrated by Israel, and carried out by Saudi lackeys.

Kill them all - but stay out of expensive ground wars, and demand Israel is held accountable before any more American lives are lost.

Where have the other threads gone?

Also, the Saudi Royals are kikes.

Read here, strategic-culture.org/news/2011/10/26/the-doenmeh-the-middle-easts-most-whispered-secret-part-ii.html

dubs don't lie

Fuck off MIDF. We don't give a shit about anything you shills say. We want the death of every Muslim nation .

He's back..

NSA if you're reading this please tell the CIA to send this mud and his family to "paradise" as quickly as possible.

Or Guantanamo, whichever.

Trade Crusade?

No, i hope we will start blowing up more muds

Sorry Shmuelly. They were cover. They were on the 107th floor not the 91st. The boxes for the Bad Ronald technique came from UMS. They never deglazed any glass. They never accomplished any happening. It was fugazi. Fuck off. Soon you die.

The American Jews fear the Great White Lumberjack

what is actually happening here because all I know is that Chuck 'no freedom allowed' Schumer is a strong proponent of this Saudi bill

This piece of info was also unclassified today.

usatoday.com/story/money/markets/2016/05/17/saudi-arabias-big-us-stake-finally-revealed/84495824/

>"""""white"""""

>saudi arabia will be brought to justice in your life time

>white
Paki pls.

You cannot even form proper sentence structures.

Fuck off you dirty nip. Your pictures are retarded and no secret intelligence agency would ever take fucking pictures of them attacking an ally.

>death of the Saudi Royal family

Those people are like cockroaches. There are so many wives, and tons of children, and even more grandchildren you'll never wipe them out, particularly since they're living in Paris and London.

No one is going to war over this. It's just a good way to rile up more support for Trump though.

MAGA!

how was Israel involved

They planeted bombs but then saudis went and allah akbard into the towers
OBVIOUSLY

See how the JIDF acts, Sup Forums? They've coopted you. They call ME a shill. They call me an Arab and a muzzie.

They don't argue my points.

I'm white, and served in the military, and I have dubs - they just hiss and lie when confronted with the truth

>It was da joos
T.SaudiPrince

>how was Israel involved

The cube must go

> I'm white

You know you're a shill when you have to say you are white because no one believes you.

No one wants the rotten fishheads you are peddling Davvi. Soon you sleep with them. Tov shebbe Judische harog. Forever.....

I want to loot the meteorite

>They don't argue my points.
The only point you have is that we should kill Jews and leave Muslims alone which is precisely what outs you as a mud.

Everyone who isn't a shill knows that both need to be gassed yesterday.

>new trump foreign policy
>fuck the sauds edition
>we stop protecting Saudi Arabia
>we stop funding rebel groups
>side with Russia in Syria, BTFO Isis
>Iran takes serious concessions on Russia's orders, in return US gets less involved in Middle East
>also do what you want to turkey
>???
>golden age

Again. I don't understand what your dumb ass is trying to say because you speak like an autistic slope.

This desu

Why the fuck do so many of you retards not know what international courts are?

Regardless, you can sue another country in the United States, and the US WILL enforce its decision because fuck you. This is how Argentina got fucked in the ass by US companies.

KAMAG wafts into every Israeli lung...purification ritual...a world reborn...

Just curious, but are you a mason? Would make sense that you're calling for war for your jewish overlords

Anyone who blames Israel for this is completely retarded and delusional. A small group of Islamic terrorists did this. Yet to tinfoils, it feels much better to think a bigger entity - such as the government, the Jews, etc. - did such a horrific act. This is not true. These are the same people who scream about Sandy Hook being a false flag. Do not let them take you in

whats the alternative? SA gets off the hook?

supposing you're right, theres not much we can do

You don't respond to any criticism whatsoever. You just keep spamming "It's the JEWS!!!!!"

Yes, we get it. The Jews are subversive fucks, but quit playing damage control for the Islamic savages.

If you don't understand that Islam is just as subversive as the Jews are, you're either retarded, or a Muslim; so really, retarded either way.

Mossad agents were living next door to the hijackers when they were taking flight lessons.

They had extensive knowledge about the entire thing. Some mossad agents were caught in a white van full of explosives after they cheered while the towers went down, prompting someone who witnessed them cheering to call the police.

The police apprehended them while they were on the move, and shortly thereafter were told to release them by higher ups.

>Why the fuck do so many of you retards not know what international courts are?
Not him but they're unconstitutional for Americans.

And when it comes to foreigners they have far less power than American courts.

As far as the US is concerned international courts are completely irrelevant.

And before I get labeled a jew, all my ancestry has been in this country since 1650-1790 and it all came from non-Jewish states. The monkey running this country is more Jewish than I am.

> you must be a freemason Illuminati member because you want to destroy all Muslims

What?

>sandy hook not a hoax

Post disregarded, into the trash it goes

What about the MOSSAD IO beneath the banque/diplomatic mission building in Tel Aviv intercepting all the transactional data? The one with the low key dual blast door entrance in the alley behind?

It doesn't matter when the federal government is willing to enforce lawsuits against sovereign nations on behalf of its citizens.

This
God bless this country

>ACW thread on Sup Forums
Fucking unpatriotic swine, we need Trump and dead muzzies

Well, are you?

Not even surprised tbqh

>Anyone who blames Israel for this is completely retarded and delusional.
>And before I get labeled a jew, all my ancestry has been in this country since 1650-1790 and it all came from non-Jewish states. The monkey running this country is more Jewish than I am.

Even Jews don't trust Jews.

Maybe one of them is dying of cancer and has nothing to lose.

I don't doubt that some international Jewry was involved but I highly doubt Israel's fucking intelligence agency took pictures of them planting bombs on the towers and let autistic nips like you get a hold of those pictures.

Regardless, every Muslim nation needs to be wiped out.

Yep. Every single person in this thread wanting to wipe out Muslims is a freemason Illuminati member...

Fucking dumbass

Wait, so if the 9/11 survivors/families win the law suit, does that mean they're going to seize Saudi assets in the US? If they do this then how will Hillary pay for her campaign after they make her hand it all over?

Remember this, Sup Forums. If you're new, this is what state department shilling looks like.

We get these fags trying to pretend like Jews are never at fault every time a happening occurs.

>LE FUGG LE JOOS XDDD

No YOU are the shill

Shit! Canada needs that card.
> looks at mana...
I got screwed on the deck shuffles for mana.

youtube.com/watch?v=AzishYMZVNU

1:19 chaos becomes epic order.

And Trump and the courts most certainly will. Can't buy them.

Nobody is arguing that the Jews aren't involved. You're just trying to shift 100% of the blame onto them. Blaming Jews isn't mutually exclusive with blaming Muslims.

Stop being such a delusional mongoloid, and recognize how subversive Islam is.

Kill yourself jew.

Thanks for confirming my suspicion

We just want the muzzies m8, the jews are the final boss

what edition is that from

No you dumb ass it's muslims trying to shift the blame onto the jews. You've fallen for the propaganda.

This

You fucking dumb ass. No one is denting the Jews were involved. But, the shills saying " It was all the Jews! Muslims dindu nuffin! Islam is our friend and being framed by Jews!" Are fucking wrong and you would have to be a Reddit tier shill or Ben Affleck to agree with them

Jews are getting paid to post in this thread "Hell yes!! Death to all Muslims my white brethren!! Lets totally ignore Israel!!! GOOO TRUMP!!!"

Don't be fooled Sup Forums - they just want Iraq 2.0 to be Trump's quagmire and are pissed at my sweet posts dispelling their fictions (and getting trips)

This thread is full of professionals, be careful what you read here.

If a poster doesn't want to talk about the dancing Israeli spies (who had full access to both towers) or the American Jews who trained the hijackers how to fly and got them through airport security they are professional, paid posters trying to control the narrative

F minus Jewdy. You shot my dog. You join your friend in the bog. Your shitty scam shtetl will be baptised by flammen. Au revoir Juif!

> guise. Stop supporting Trump and become good muslims.

Unfucking believable

we don't have to invade Saudi Arabia there going to tear themselves apart it will be the Muslims fall of western rome

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary by the way. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

Why so many Muhammed shills in this thread?

Are they worried that their precious Cube may be nuked?

>If you don't agree with me, you're a Jew.

You're literally retarded. You're either a Muslim, or you're being played by them.

That's all fine, but don't ignore the larger play here.

I'm addressing the faggot

Sure, faggot. All those Muslim-owned MSM outlets like CNN, NYT, NBC, etc. Fucking kill yourself.

seeYou fucking moron. There's multiple people here denying that the kikes had anything to do with this. Saudi Arabia is a pedophilic slave state that worships a cube. They're not innocent, but it's very clear that the kikes are using them as their fall guy now that the 28 pages might release.

The only question left is why Paul Ryan is siding with Obama, who has been the least Israel friendly President we've had since WW2 and a Muslim sympathizer.

Let's all wipe out Saudi Arabia in a four year long campaign that bankrupts America for no discernible benefit (aside from killing a few brown peasants who had absolutely nothing to do with 9/11), my fellow Trump supporters

The 5 tanzenden Israelis were never in either tower we were following them everywhere.

Kill all Jews* and Muslims.

*cept Ivanka

leafykebab is bad kebab

did you not see my post

relax Ahmed we just want to see what some papers say, why u getting all defensive?

>nothing to do with 9/11

Shut the fuck up.