Became a 33rd degree mason today. Ask me anything. Also general freemasonry thread-

Became a 33rd degree mason today. Ask me anything. Also general freemasonry thread-

Other urls found in this thread:

masonsmart.com
masonsmart.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Your hat says 32

This was before the actual ceremony.

What are the requirrements for "Degree" progression..?

Do masons actually do anything in their fruity little clubs?

How old r u?

The requirements to progress through the degrees may differ depending on the Grand Lodge jurisdiction in which you live, and in some jurisdictions there may be different requirements depending on the Lodge that you join.

35 two kids and a beautiful wife.

What's the final degree if 33 is better than 32?

Your question is not an easy one to answer, but I'll give it my best shot. The teachings and tenets of Freemasonry are essentially the same the world over. Through its teachings we are taught to strive to live our life in an honorable, grateful and generous manner. We are taught to regard the whole human species as one family.

what is even masons because for a while I thought they were Zionists but idk

how many miles did you have to run?

Read above.

i mean when you stroll down to the lodge in your fez, what do you actually sit around doing? is it one big circle jerk or does anything actually get done/planned?

Well what was it in yours?

There will always be good men there who want nothing more than to help you progress in your search for more Light.

Yeah... but what sort of requirements? Money donated?, Community involvement?, Volunteer days at a disadvantagegd shelter? Building a new wing on a local hospital?, What did it involve for you specificly?

you thought some random fraternal order/club was just another word for a supporter of Jewish nationalism?

not really seeing the connection, but alright.

do they do anything proactive? or is it a circle jerk?

Memorizing a certain portion and part of Masonic ritual or it may only require that he demonstrate an understanding of his current status as a Mason.

Found a copy of "Morals and Dogma" in a Yard Sale (got it for 50cents). Would the guy that sold it get in trouble for that?

I had to demonstrate I could know secrets and keep my mouth shut basically. Sounds easy but it´s not.

Most definetly yeah. you should give me his contact details. I will make sure he gets kicked out and an insider fine we charge.

how the fuck do you prove that besides "here's a piece of paper that lists a lodge member's secret fetish. if you tell anyone, we'll kill you"

We have the control of the city where I live.

Once you see the things I saw, there is a very small chance you will run to tell people without fear of something happening to you.

Well, shit. I was hoping you'd say No.
It was in South Point, Ohio (don't live there anymore). Never knew the guy's name or anything.
I feel kinda bad now.

wah fucking hoo. you "control" a city council in Fuck-all Nowhere, Indiana. I bet the Illuminati are real proud.

We´ll find out who it is, just with that piece of information you gave. Thanks.

name one of those things.

Short of seeing a human sacrifice or a snuff film being made, i'm struggling to imagine what sort of things you'd see that would evoke such a response

Like sucking each others dicks?

Better than sitting in your mom´s basement, the chief police officer and major are also masons.

Join.

Do you honestly believe that awful beard detracts from how many chins your have lardo?

ok. and what does that really accomplish?

what nefarious plots could you really get up to? shoot a few more black people than you were otherwise planning to?

That´s the whole point, you said it yourself.

How many tiles are there on your grannies roof?

Money and real estate.

Seems interesting. I'll into it

I laugh at these summerfags who think the Illuminati are actually real. You are seriously mental.

Thank you very much. I am exceedingly gratified that you found it to be useful and interesting. I do indeed intend to keep up the good works, as should we all.

inb4 some annon sends this thread to every lodge in the world and gets you excommunicated

don't skpi my question, brother.

What's the final degree if 33 is better than 32?

u are no mason
your just a fatass retard larping for attention

To know that answer you need to be one if you ain't one.

There is no higher degree than that of Master Mason.

>u

And how do you know he isn't one? Please elaborate and show your work.

masonsmart.com Join.

Yep. This guy gets it. The rest are just honorary and mean really nothing outside of the Lodges. The only thing that matter is the third degree.

U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U U

How does one join? Do you have to be someone who is proficient in your field of work who gets noticed by another mason and invited and then have to get other masons to vouch for you, or is it actually more simple than that?

Is there no help for the widow's son?

Is a 33rd degree Mason higher than a 3rd degree Mason?

masonsmart.com

Retard

There is no higher degree than that of Master Mason

Nope.

I think fat people shouldn't be allowed to join freemasonry. Fuck you and your micropenis this is élite stuff.

You are still a fat fuck that can't grow a full beard and look like a male pig, they laugh at you at the highest level... you will be used and abused.

>Retard
pray, do tell us how one brother addresses another?

will you give us the link to the freemasion website that has a list of all members

pls

It would be easier if you just told us

So mote it be.

I will not but that is not it

How can i contact aliens

Whatever you say Johnny.
By reading.
That is private.

What is the point of joining something that requires you to make a lot of oaths and you don’t even know what you are joining?

Why is it so secretive?

this

Read the thread.

how can i join?

I used to work at a restaurant that did an annual dinner for masons.

We called it "Steak and Hookers". They insisted on all-female staff working the event. We instructed all the employees to NEVER be alone. We required 4 to be on the floor at any time, and for nobody to leave line of sight of each other. If they had to hit the bathroom, they were instructed to leave the floor and use the one on the main floor in the lobby.
The hookers they hired were "ethnic" and pretty rachet.

At the end of the evening, I would show up, and they'd complain that I was there and I'd tear down the bar. They were pretty indignant that I would wouldn't sell them drinks after midnight.

What the hell do any of these gashapon toys have to do with Freemasonry?

masonsmart.com/ Contact us with your personal details and why you want to join.

nigger, you have literally said NOTHING that would encourage someone to join
>muh control over a small town
>muh secrets
just tell us some secrets or fuck off back to your stupid klan meeting where you all cum on each other in your heathen rituals

I´d suggest you calm down as I am not offending you nor trying to change anyone´s minds. Read the OP.

How can i contact Zeta's

then they weren't true masons. Freemasons are supposed to be the pillars of the community. Good, just people with good morals and a sincere care for others.... Not to mention it's pretty much a requirement for them to be religious. Sounds to me like your restaurant was hosting for posers.

In 20-30 years, the masons will be extinct. There is no new blood going into their private clubhouse.

Lol. My family member was invited once. Said you guys play dress up and sacrifice animals.

No, I can assure you, they were masons. They were shriners. I would tell you their order, but that would have a little too much personal information.

*Tips fedora*

The guy has a point though. You said ask you anything, and have dodged basically any of the questions that would give us interesting information that could spur us to join. Why did you decide to join? What is the weirdest thing you've done so far? Does your lodge engage in any satanic stuff? What kind of secrets could you divulge to us?

What Valley and do you do videos, stage, or mix?

www.mundonarco.com if you want to contact the Zetas or Sinaloa Cartel.

Then they were a sad example of masons. ESPECIALLY if they were shriners, given that they're like the cream of the crop, best of the best, the ones that go out and do charities n shit.

Which goes into whose hands?

Certainly not yours

I mean the alien race

not true, my uncle overseas said he would pledge for me if I contacted a masonic lodge and submitted my entrance fees and spoke with a lodge member, from my understanding I would only need one other mason to vouch for me.
however, I am not the brightest light in any given darkness nor do I have much money to my name.

I decided to join just to become a good troll basically.

I am a genetically engineered human being of the illuminati do you know anything about that project

you aren't, as a mason, allowed to discuss what goes on in any of the meetings.

More details please.

Not him but im a former mason, it's not interesting, not at all, what goes on in those meetings, its partly why i left

You'd get more pointed address from an anime club meeting

If you're not op you can tell us, that retard showed his face

yeah but like who gives a fuck, your daddy isn't behind you and the thread is gonna disappear. just tell us some stuff

AMA but doesn't answer anything..this bread is shit just like op