Look at his fucking face

Look at his fucking face

Other urls found in this thread:

sementherapy.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>that look on Megan after she just threw away all her morals and sucked Trump off.

>implying you wouldn't

wheres the interview

She's holding all Big Don's cum inside her every orifice

Richfag here. Rumors are in circles that Trump is a kinky bastard and a big fan of pegging. They might have took turns in fucking each other.

>richfag
>russia

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Russia
>richfag

Vlad is that you?

You know in Russia you're either super fucking rich or super fucking poor.

>what are new russians

>either

95% are super fucking poor so odds are he is poor as fuck

they were just using each other for publicity

YOU JUST KNOW

>Trump has her personal cell #

A L P H A
L
P
H
A

the look in her eye, you just KNOW they banged
Donald Trump is known to be THE most hung guy in the real estate business, possibly one of the biggest in the world. his cock has been described as "like an evian bottle", with gargantual thickness that would rival shane diesel and shorty mac. im estimating his size to be at least 8.5" bone pressed, with OVER 7" of girth. he would have absolutely destroyed Megyn Kelly's pussy.
they would have spent hours and hours on foreplay, getting herself wet enough just so she can take it. i can just imagine her begging for it, with Donald barely able to force it past the knob, and Kelly moaning and squirming, demanding him to force it in deeper. she would have orgasm'd within seconds of taking the entire length, being filled and stretched right up to her cervix.. the orgasm would have been powerful, with her vaginal muscles clamping down on Donald's throbbing monstrosity, her whole body quivering in euphoria..
i bet she still masturbates to the memory of it

Have some pity! It is bad enough to hear his voice, listen to his drivel and meaningless statements, see his name on all the things he 'licences' it to, but to LOOK at his FACE???
That goes too far!

>tfw no Trump dog
;_;

she's got man face desu

>You will never get a photo taken with The Donald

saved!

Trump wins! Trump wins!

Ironic that youre using a gay act, that you support, as an insult.

So basically youre saying that you agree its disgusting to be gay

Why are his hands so tiny?

Because Trump's a Big Guy.

pic related
Where do you want it, Megyn?

Did she take it like a champ? Don is a big guy.

How did the interview go?

You probably wont be asking that when he's fisting your asshole and ending your welfare payments

plastic plebeian

What would we do without you, Australia?

probably some oligarch son

4u

That is one fake ass smile.

Link to the interview?

>Where do you want it, Megyn?

You should always make them swallow, semen is a cocktail of drugs to calm them the fuck down and be happy. sementherapy.com/

PS. I can't believe she posed for this picture. Top kek.

I'd unload my John Miller all over her face

youtube.com/watch?v=QuFNcTB0oP4

lol