Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend has extreme narcolepsy with cataplexy...

Hey Sup Forums my girlfriend has extreme narcolepsy with cataplexy. She gave me permission so have sex with her whenever it happens at home. She just passed out mid conversation.

What do?

She ded?

Nah. If she was i would have one more round with her for sure though.

anal! + pics

Anal grosses me out. Plus I'm worried the pain might knock her out of it.

Boi u kno wat u gunna do 4 us.

What is it?

Show her fully nude

facial

tie her up.
blindfold and gag.
take a picture. put it on craigslist with title, 'fuck my wife right now'.. text your address to responders.

watch ur gf wake in horrer as her boyfriend is letting random fat ugly gross craigslist degenerates jerk off on her and stick their dicks in her.

then break up with her for being a slut.
oh yeah, I would charge a few bucks at the door!

That's too quick. I'll start undressing her. Apparently she can be fully conscious for some of it.

So she said you can bone her when she passes out and she passed out and you're asking what you should do? Just bone dude. Or talk to her like she's awake

Until you do something that really activates her almonds and she dumps you and claims you constantly raped her because of her narcolepsy and she couldn't help to stop it as she was too unconscious.

She's lying to you bro, she wants to get you with a "Cosby" lawsuit...

I do it all the time. I was just bringing my bros into it this time

At least I get that sweet sweet unconscious sex until then, boys.

yeah what's better than fucking a motionless corpse and not enjoy the sweet moans girls make during sex. wow so cool dude

Christ. You're right. This is legitimately the only way we have sex ever. Never have I had sex with her while she's conscious.

Op quit replying and start fucking that corpse you god damn grave digger.

So if she's passed out and ur boning- well before I continue have you spoken with her about it even more? Like about yoi doing it? And like I said if she's passed out what's the problem with snapping pics? Not that it matters to much to me because I just look at half this shit uninterested because I like a thottie already.

that wasn't even what I was saying dumbshit. You said you can enjoy the sweet unconscious sex and I was saying that shit isn't sweet. Learn to read.

Post some nude pics please

Have you had it before? It's pretty nice.

I think there are lies being told here, but if not, let's see that sweet looking ass!

Kek

why aren't we seeing nudes yet?

tits, timestamp or GTFO.

This

And what the fuck user you need to wake her up and make her feel that erect 3 inch chub for real.

She woke up momentarily. Or she's talking in her sleep. Just give a few minutes to see if she passes back out. If she doesn't I'll leave forever.

The bait is strong with this one

Umm... Tits? Timestamp? Just start with that. Taking photos is harmless, yo. Think of it as breaking through as a narcoleptic pajamas model and her manager, the sleazy b/tard who is also her boyfriend. Fucking perfect. Just go all out, bro. Cram a varmint in her sleeping beauty and pretend it's the all-genital version of Ground Hogs Day. But instead of it starring Bill Murray, it'll be starring us. Masturbating. Fuck yeah man, be the dickspout you always knew you were and take pictures of that chick that kinda trusts you. And share em with us. Cause we're bored, god dammit.

Look, user, not everyone here is a cuck who wants to watch that

get the harpoons

op's a faggot

Everybody bail!

You fucking newfags. Always get a timestamp up front.

She woke up. I'm definitely a faggot. Sorry boys. Next time I'm doing it I'll just take pictures instead of trying to do it live like a fucking idiot.

OP IS A FAGGOT

>If she doesn't I'll leave forever.
i hope someone sends a box of dildos to your house you cunt bitch motherfucker

Threads back up boys. She s back asleep.

Then fucking post something worthwhile! Fuuuuuck!

you already know the rules.

hurry up.

Well strip her pants off then nigga

I crashed. I was gonna say it was time to do it face to face like a man...and a woman. Not on some bullshit. But now take some vids or something while you can. This is pissing me off.

OP you are fucking worthless...

Nigga is that your brother wearing a fucking bra?

>Inb4
>Tf u doin
>Spaghetti falls out of erect penis.
>What do user?

timestamp the next one, dammit.
next shot ... take off her pants & panties.

latefag

buy her some new fucking pants

show pussy

Could you possibly go any slower with this shit? Fucking hell OP... this is the most underwhelming thread I have seen in a long ass time

Ikr

One without panties?

surprise her with chocolates when she wakes up so she thinks ur a good boyfriend and gives you sex while she can be good at it. also tell her i said hello

Lets go already, fuck that corpse boi

Show a clear shot of those awesome tits

Cum on tits

I've tried. She always wears those because they're more comfortable

SHOW DEM TITTIES WITHOUT YO HANDS NIGGA. Then JIZZ ON THEM!

OP is less of a faggot now.

pull those panties off.
show us her pussy.

send her tits my condolences

YEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA

KEEK

Ahit yeah, now we're talking. Pussy and ass!!

Will do

dick in ass lets go

respect.

get her pussy wet.
spread those pussy lips apart.

take her clothes of, spread her legs and then her pussy

Gotta Jizz on those awesome tits man

dubs get?

Take vids

>grave digger

mmmm tasty

You made me happy op, now spread those lips and put your fingers inside

I concur, would not into womb

MOTHER OF GOD KILL THAT WHALE

Nice thick puss! Can we see her asshole? And how about slipping a finger in it for me?

>nut, fucking autocorrect

Seconded

video of you nutting inside her.
be a hero!

shame, not into womb was funnier

Haters gonna hate

Fucking post faster man, how am I gonna cum to this slowmo :)

are you so desperate to like this?
how rude

Needs a creampie now

From a real cake

Nut On Those Big Ol Tittes Cmon Man DO IT

>are you so desperate to like this?
Nope, just the facts ma'am
....haters always hate