Should I hit on a girl who already has a boyfriend but really seems into me?

Should I hit on a girl who already has a boyfriend but really seems into me?

yes???

My wife was lesbian she had a butch girlfriend a big cock can go a long way.

Let's see a pic

I have never considered it bruhz, but she really does give me "that look" whenever I speak to her, I'm really tempted. Her bf is also a boring normie generic AF dude.

I don't have pics, but trust me she is smokin.

flirt with her but don't make it too serious. Put her on the back burner because that's where you are for her, and when they break up, she might be thinking of you.
Regardless, don't waste more energy or attention than it's worth.

she doesn't have a fb or ig?

yep

every girl is a lezbiun
big pockets with fat wallats go a long way

Um is that even a question? If she likes you all you gotta do is prove your better than her boyfriend by doing shit she wants him to do, but he never does. Do that, shell break up with him, and she's yours. It's all a game, you just gotta play the right cards to win

Those super hot feet tho
Damn

Nah. You're just acting subtly confident around her because the pressure of the chase is removed so you're more yourself. She's responding subconsciously to that, but any outcome is pain and misery for someone/everyone involved. Rub one out and move on to someone less complicated because the rewards are far greater.

dis

no, because you're obviously gay

For a quick fuck, sure... for anything meaningful fuck no

this is the truth. You're going to quickly get involved in all of their stupid relationship drama if you are trying to get her to cheat. Just wait until that shit is over.

Is her dick bigger than yours?

It will be hilarious when the dude finds out
Because he will probably beat the shit out of you.

He's half my size. And he most definitely won't find out. Not that I would care.

Footfags always reminding us that they find feet hot.
We get it.

If they cheat to be with you. They will cheat on you. Trust me from experience its true. Wait for the bitch to dump her fella then bang her like a Hertz rental camry.

Of course you should hit on her, what the fuc kind of question is that?

just like any other faggot

What are you waiting for? Do it! It doesn't matter if she had a boyfriend or not, if you can fuck her do it! Just do it damn it!

Only if shes worth it,
Pic

Fucking this.

flip side is that if she gets with you by cheating what happens when the next guy comes along?

this dude knows what's up

I have the same exact problem OP. This cute af girl (one of my friends younger sister) has a boyfriend. All they do is fucking sit inside and sleep all day. She constantly chats with me when they are not together. And her boyfriend is worse than generic fuckin sugar pills.

Sounds like someone i know aswell lol, where you from?

BUR!