This is a shitty written character.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow
youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY
youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_lw3cRz3k
youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You're a shitty written character.

Watch this movie is you want to know how to write this character well.

In what way?

>Pic unrelated.

you timmbabies come off too autistic when you puke your cartoons into every tv thread.

WHY'D YOU SAY THAT NAME

>guy dresses up like a bat and wages a 20 year vigilante war on criminals because his parents were murdered in front of him as a child
>lmao why does he freak out about his mom's name what is he crrrraaaaazzzy?

>he's just crazy, guys!
>th-that makes it good writing!

Best live action Batman easily. Exponentially better than Nolan's ineffectual virginal autist. Problematic Ben's bringing high test back to the role. Inshallah.

>it's bad writing for character to act consistently
Look, we can greentext all night or we can express our honest opinions using clear language and call each other faggots.

It was a shittly written movie.

looks great tho

>ineffectual
>so good at crime fighting Gotham canonically was borderline crime free
>LoS come in
>he still gets them out and retires for good
Does it bother you to know he's the only successful version of Batman?

he also looks like shit.

I could give a shit less about Bruce Timm. All I did was mention a good movie that writes the character well. The only one being autistic here is you.

A little, yeah. Batman's meant to fail in his endeavor and die bitter and alone, abandoned by all the people who love and trust him because they'll always come second to his crusade. It's sort of what makes him Batman

>has no neck
>looks great

>he doesn't cultivate mass

Best movie Batman ever. Hopefully we get to see more of Bruce Wayne in his movie.

This.

>moves his neck just fine in the movie but I'm going to judge the entire costume on this static image

FUCK OFF, IDIOT.

>>so good at crime fighting Gotham canonically was borderline crime free

Nolan's Batman fought a few foes and fucked off to weep in the mansion for eight years, hobbling around crying over his dead waifu. It's numale Batman. Batman fights a never ending war on crime, every night. That's the deal. Daredevil did it better.

Ben will redefine the medium w/ his trilogy. True Capekino.

That is a shittily written post.

>consistently
>wants to kill Superman because Superman could annihilate the entire human race effortlessly
>changes his mind because Superman's mommy has the same name as his

That moment was awesome tb.h

>First QT shota grows up and moves to Jersey
>Second QT shota grows up and takes on the identity of your arch-nemesis
>Third QT shota doesn't exist in this universe
>Fourth QT shota is your son, and kind of a dick

He had every reason to do what he done.

Can anyone convert this into imperial units?

W-Wat?

yeah, a dude named google

you can convert it..IN HELL!

What a stupid post.

youtube.com/watch?v=JKSottBl7ow

Skip to 1 minute in.

How could you possibly say this isn't the best Batman on the big screen?

>Second QT shota grows up and takes on the identity of your arch-nemesis
>>Third QT shota doesn't exist in this universe
Are you stupid? It's obvious second shota Jason got killed. Also there's still a chance that maybe 3rd shota Tim Drake exists.

No one's name is that.

>Considers Superman a dangerous alien that on his best day could threaten the species due to unchecked power
>spends his entire confrontation with Superman telling him "You're not brave, men are brave," "You aren't a god, you were never even a man," showing that he obviously justifies his actions by dehumanizing Supes, relenting upon realizing how close he's become to everything he's ever fought against

I get it if you're too ADD to sit through a movie but trying to bring up consistency issues in a ten minute fight scene riddled with dialogue spelling it out just isn't that hard

> It's obvious second shota Jason got killed
And grows up to take on the Red Hood moniker, originally used by the Joker. I'm still right.

*to argue against. Sorry, sent too early

You will.

>What a stupid post.
Is it?

Because there's more to Batman than just beating dudes up. Sure it looks cool but until they fix the characterization, this one is just as gay as the rest.

Agreed

This I need Freedom Measure System not the Metricuck System.

Snydershit is the capeshit of numales everywhere, retard

youtube.com/watch?v=yP6LkvXN5LY

Yes because so far there is no indication of Dick, Tim or Damian being in the DCEU, not one fucking hint.

Yeah.

Nolan Batman just too dificult to defeat.

This is the only iteration of Batman that made him look like a cunt.

>Nolan Batman just too dificult to defeat.

Selina Kyle kicked his ass.

I mean the Batman character.

>shitty
>not using shittily

ishygddt
kys

Is this serious critique? Do you not understand what crazy means? Is it poor writing to make a crazy character act crazy?

Are you retarded?

And if the only Batman comic you ever read in your life was was Batman: The Dark Knight # 1, there would be no indication of any of them existing in the New 52, but they totally do. Protip: there was a practical reason for them placing Batman 25 years into his crimefighting career that was not because WB thought Ben Affleck was the ONLY person that could possibly play Batman. It allows them the flexibility to introduce characters from the Batman mythos as they choose.

>Fast hands, big mouth

What did Frank Miller mean by this?

Eeeeeeeh, I liked the movie, but it just made Bruce into a pussy-whipped white knight.

Explain

>That pose
>Those shortpants

I think we all know.

>The letterer literally had to put a speech bubble over his ass to make it less suggestive

Yeah, we know.

You know, I actually enjoyed ASBAR, I think he wrote bats as the psycho-genius-paranoid-violent-spoiled-freak that he is.

The actor was good, and this is from a guy who hated Affleck. He looks great, I love the homage to the Dark Knight Returns outfit. All the gadgets are classic, but him acting like the Punisher was a bit of a problem, even if it's meant to show how far gone Bruce is, Batman don't kill.

You're delusional and a fucking retard on top of that. I guess Krypto exists too despite us never seeing him.

Fucking stupid.

he looks so fucking cool

This is bait.

Do not reply.

>I dont understand what a character is

Keep crying fagtron

>I guess oxygen exists despite us never seeing it

I'm not saying they DO exist, I'm saying that there is a reason for them making Batman fucking 45 and not 25, and that is to allow themselves the freedom to add whatever they decide to. I don't know why it's such a fucking stretch for you to think that, in a world where Jason Todd was evidently murdered by the Joker in the same fucking way he was in the comics, that other shit from the fucking comics could POSSIBLY exist as well.

I take it you're probably an MCU fan. No rational person should honestly require such an absurd level of handholding from a goddamn movie about men in tights, but Disney has conditioned an entire generation to demand just that.

>Kills
>Uses guns
>Wanted to kill a good samaritan over nothing
>Gets manipulated into a stupid Lex Luthor plot
>Martha
>Channels Joe Chill by beating up a loving parent in an alleyway in front of their kid

Literally the only people who like this shitty character are autists who are easily pleased by surface level gimmicks(looks and acting). This Batman is an objectively badly written character.

>waaaahhhhhhhhh

(You)

>Gets manipulated into a stupid Lex Luthor plot
He really didn't. He wanted to kill Superman pretty well before Lex started scheming.

So sick of hearing this bs. He doesn't explicitly kill anymore in this movie anymore than he does in other movies.

He was in a Snyder movie. Somehow, he managed to turn the symbol of hope into an asshole.
I mean it takes some serious skills to make people not care when Superman dies. Granted, he immediately hinted at him resurrecting, taking all the importance out of his death in the first place.

Yeah, but the other movies where he explicitly kills are generally well liked so they don't count.

Can you give an example of him killing in another movie?

>kills
to save
>uses guns
Kryptonite grenade guns and tracking beacon guns? And he shot a fuel tank on a flamethrower
>manipulated
Not really. Superman destroyed an office of his workers. That planted the seed. Lex pushed him slightly but Batman grew to hate Superman pretty independently.
>Martha
Makes perfect sense if your'e not a retard. In that moment he realized he was just as bad as the criminal who killed his parents. If you hate him killing you should love that moment.
>beats up Deadshot
Dude is a fucking assassin killing people. He went easy on him.

BvS's Batman is clearly off the rails and run down from two decades of doing his thing. We don't know how long it's been since Robin died (or "died," depending) but the narrative describes Batman as becoming progressively more brutal. He wanted to kill Superman because of unchecked power and the potential to destroy humanity, and Lex touches on the fact that he needed very little pushing to get to that point. The movie is essentially trying to show Bruce at his breaking point and absolute worst as opposed to Superman who's beginning to find his footing.

this. All of this.

Typical Nolanshit who didn't watch Burton's films. youtube.com/watch?v=Zu_lw3cRz3k

Tim Burton's Batman has a number of examples. Too many to count.

In Nolan's Batman there's no way he didn't kill a couple of people.
>"i don't have to save you either"
>drives over a number of cop cars in the tumbler
>blows up a monastery full of ninjas

Nolan Batman caused some fucking death, dude. You're kidding yourself if you think everyone walked away from those.

explain?

REEEE REEEEE BATMAN CAN NEVER KILL ANYONE!!! EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT

youtube.com/watch?v=psVIG7YvdjM

Or how about the Arkham games where he straight up drops people of buildings or regularly leave hundreds of thugs brain dead using metal pipes and electrocution and shit. Or how about the many old comics where he killed? Or how about when he shot and killed darkseid?

Comic Book Batman (Canon):
>Does not kill. Strict code.

Movie Batman ($$$):
>Well, he's not the punisher...

We're never going to get a 100% comic book accurate Batman because it wouldnt sell. A lot of the stories are over people's heads and no major production company would greenlight it. Frankly, I'm happy with Batfleck, despite the outright killing.

The Arkham games he leaves all the enemies unconscious, retard.
Villians get arrested or get themselves killed.
Thugs just get broken bones.

>Mr. Sunday Movies

That dude is a self-righteous cunt

>strict code
Show me. Everyone says this is a code. I've never seen it lain out plain. Batman has killed before and it's not a problem. You honestly think he'd risk taking the extra care to take out some nameless thug non-lethally when the fate of the planet is at stake?

+1

You realize knocking people out with blunt force trauma to the head isn't exactly the safest thing to do, yeah? That this very often kills people?

>drops some one off a building
>"he's fine, you retard"

No. That's how you die. Batman kills when he has to. Get over it.

I'm not reading this thread. Seen it a million times before. I'm guessing it flew over everyone's heads that Batman in BvS has been at a breaking point? Thus why the movie is dark as fuck and Alfred is disgusted the whole movie. The whole movie must've flown over your head. The ending must've flown over your head.

yeah, i'm pretty sure hitting their heads with a pipe, or guys with broken spleen and rib cages or backs will be fine if you just leave them there out in the cold or in the street

says you

>I mean it takes some serious skills to make people not care when Superman dies

Bull. Fucking. Shit. People haven't cared about Superman in DECADES. People read the Death of Superman in the 90s because it was a novel idea and a HUGE marketing gimmick. Not because they gave a shit about Superman. If they did, poor sales would never have necessitated said gimmick.

>Granted, he immediately hinted at him resurrecting, taking all the importance out of his death in the first place.

Fuck off with that shit. If they didn't do that the same goddamn people that are complaining that they telegraphed it would be complaining that it was just emotional manipulation and that we all knew he'd come back anyway. What, would people just collectively decide to forget that Superman was killed by Doomsday and came back shortly thereafter in one of the most well known comic book arcs of all time?
Both Tim Burton flicks. He kills the joker and many of his goons, as well as literally strapping dynamite to a man with a sadistic grin.

No matter how many times you bring up the direct fucking quotes in the movie that explain that people still bitch about it.

kek, yep.

People hate what they dont understand.

Fucking this. I can only laugh every time someone makes a thread like this and it becomes very clear that A FUCKING ZACK SNYDER MOVIE went over their heads.

Robin got killed by the Joker.
Batman is depressed as fuck.
Thinks he's gonna save the planet from Superman so if he has to kill a few people indirectly so be it.

This is abundantly clear in the fucking movie.

>video games

Have you ever seen another Batman movie?
Bruce Wayne literally kills every other member of the League of Shadows in begins.

>hang someone from a tall building then cut the rope with a batarang

>beat the shit out of someone the finish with a double knee drop on their skull, or bouncing they're head off the pavement with a flying downward elbow

If those people are just unconscious then so is every single "victim" from the movies.

The point is Batman has killed in every medium he's been portrayed in except the television show as far as I remember.

First Batman movie with good fight scenes and people complain he's too brutal. Get a grip.

Yes they would, they shouldn't have done the death of superman in the first place.

>If they didn't do that the same goddamn people that are complaining that they telegraphed it would be complaining that it was just emotional manipulation and that we all knew he'd come back anyway.
So don't fucking kill him, then. Problem solved.

>Robin got killed by the Joker.

And you know this HOW? We were never given an entire movie wherein such an event took place. Yes, there were plenty of visual indicators of such a thing, but there was no dialogue or flashbacks or anything that held our hands and explained it outright, and that's not very nice.

>"it was too le dark and edgy for u"
EVERY FUCKING THREAD

>bash a thug with a pipe 30 ft from the air and the thug flies skull first right into the ground and bounces 50 feet into the air just to land back with his neck cracked and bones crushed
>check detective vision
>unconscious
>not dead

Nice technicalities.
Deal with it, Arkham Batman doesn't kill.

Here you go you fucking idiot.