I had a dream about this place

I had a dream about this place

It's the second one I've had, but they're both the same. They start out that I'm in here

But it's not day or night. It's kind of half-night, you know? But it looks just like this, except for the light.

And I'm scared like I can't tell you

Of all people, you're standing right over there, by that counter

You're in both dreams and you're scared. I get even more frightened when I see how afraid you are

and then I realize what it is. There's a man … in back of this place

He's the one who's doing it. I can see him through the wall. I can see his face. … I hope that I never see that face, ever, outside of a dream

So, you came to see if he's out there

To get rid of this God-awful feeling

Reach out to Jesus Christ

Right, then

BOO!

Overrated movie Tbh. Not even close to Lynch's best.

AAH I'M SCARED OH JESUS REACH OUT TO A DOCTOR FOR THE MEDICAL PIPELINE

Right back here

should i watch Lost Highway or Inland Empire

What did Lynch mean by this?

Tis a Leprechaun! Aaaah

Reach out to the Elephant Man!

CHECK EM FAGS

Not even close

I prefer Inland Empire but, can't go wrong with either one they are both great.

check the 7

you just spent ~20 minutes doing this shit and failing. Whats it like to fail so miserably at life?

like this :(

god damnit meant for plus 20 minutes getting the screen shots and writing the posts, plus the cia shoop

U sold his fans

pathetic

>Overrated movie
It's definitely not overrated. It's my favorite, but not many people like it so I wouldn't call it underrated even if you think it's not very good.

Ironically, that's exactly what kills the guy.

Never said it wasn't good, just said it was overrated and isn't Lynch's best work.

>Not many people like it
People have started jizzing their pants over this movie in what seems like the past 2 years, Reddit finally found out about it.

Hahaha, let's send two small elderlies to kill this guy, Sup Forums.

this is one of my favorite movies ever, but it is definitely overrated (but then again, all acclaimed movies are overrated, so who gives a fuck)

there's a shit-ton of crazy people that over-analyse it and think it's an hyper-ultra-deep film with some big ass philosophical message and waaay more symbolism than it actually has

If he meant to scare the fuck out of me, he succeeded, that's for sure.

tom's trips checked

oy vey the goyim know

you can kill yourself now OP

That does happen a bit now, but it was panned when it came out, and still most normies you show it to will have a "wtf" reaction and not bother sitting through the three hours.

lel

agonizing failure