> Canada
> be me
> be a cisgendered white male
> walk to school
> mom can't give you a ride because fossil fuels have been outlawed
> can't afford a tesla because hydro rates are too high
> can't afford hydro because everyone is out of work again
> get to school
> best friend luke is being bullied again, it's okay, he can't be oppressed, he's also a white cisgendered man
> after the tranny-stomp has cleared go pick up friend and head to mandatory women's studies first period
> oops, you can't say period anymore
> women's studies first nondenominational time segment
> Ministry of feelings is planning to rename that again
> get in classroom
> sit beside fffffrrrrrrrlllllbbbbbhhhhhfffffffff
> they are a non-gendered fluid amoeba-kin who only speaks in gaseous eruptions that we have to pretend isn't the most putrid smell
> PA system comes on
> "please regard the non-colonial national affirmation of peace"
> nobody stands because standing is an ableist microaggression
> "I am a feminist, I am a feminist, I am a feminist" we chant over and over again
> The female teacher is scanning the room for any flinching or signs of discomfort or aggression from the boys who identify as boys
> Billy's been agitated all morning, the hormone control supplements have been wreaking havoc on his bowels
> he fidgets
> with lightning-quick reflexes the teacher points to Billy and cries "RAPIST, RAPE APOLOGIST, MRA SCUM"
> the protection relay bursts in through the door
> they're in their teal uniforms, black was oppressive to minorities
> they pick Billy up for mandatory behaviour correction at the Ministry of Feeling
> the class jazz-hands in approval
> time to finish with the non-colonial vow of equality
It's 2018

This is why I voted Trudeau

god bless this great land :')

>going to school in montreal
>have to take a 40 minute train to get to class
>it's a french class
>literally 2 whites in the whole fucking class other than me
>building and streets are overflowing with minorities
>see rapefugees doing ISIS pointy finger salute
>sit down in class
>person across from me seems nice, she's sri lankan
>President of Journalists for Human Rights
>asked opinions of natives, i live right next to them she would understand nothing, explain oka crisis etc.
>literally the only student who isn't from montreal proper
>I'm an ignorant hick
>she outright refuses to talk to me

i'mokaywiththis.jpg

My great grandfather's brothers got chewed up during the great war, and his sons were ruined by the second world war, I have almost no family entirely because my kin died for King and Country and this clown is driving my country deeper into the fucking ground. I'm glad my medal covered dead family cant see what happened to what they fought for.

Your family has honour - I appreciate them and you for sharing this.
How can we stop this Orwelian nightmare?

>oops, you can't say period anymore
>nobody stands because standing is an ableist microaggression

You got to 2/3 gold nuggets, so I'll give you 5/10 (correcting for Canadian dollars).

I don't know how, but in some of my uni classes this is literally real. This fucking internet horror story shitposting is fucking real.

my god :(
I'm so sorry

This is even more interesting when you consider the flag was changed to the maple leaf by the liberal party!

dude, when I first started going on here, and watching videos on tumblriestas I thought these people don't actually exist. My school is infected by them, and they literally say trigger warning and shit seriously. With straight honest faces they believe this shit. You dont know the horror of being a god save the queen, imperialist, white, hetero, young man in a room of women, colours, and pussy catamite whites.

edgy

Jesus fucking Christ, even I got scared

Always remember you come from good stock.

I dont know whats worse, the fact you took the time to write this or that half the retards ITT think this is ever going to happen

Lol thanks.

yep

the universities have fallen the farthest

Which means that the next generation, coming out on the other side after listening to this horseshit, is gonna be even further down.

> > mom can't give you a ride because fossil fuels have been outlawed
could have stopped right there. this would kill your economy and dead economy=dead country

i'm sorry for your loss, let's all hope a Canadian Trump steps up to put a end to this nonsense

7/10 pretty good user.

> Trudeau's cabinet
> Catherine McKenna actually believes climate change is sexist
> she is shocked about "gender climate deniers"
> Minister in Charge of Democratic Institutions disallows vote on electoral change
> Minister in Charge of Democratic Institutions is using Twitter to decide
> Can't have a vote because some people don't vote

MFW these failure MPs are women 40 and under...

Don't worry, the Canadian economy is actually based on queefs and fart jokes.

And with the increasing value of muff I'm quite sure we'll be able to be off fossil fuels by 2018

D U D E
W E E D
L M A O

hahah WEED

BONGS BRO

> 2016
> still no legal mary jane
> trudeau still says we've gotta take other country's stance into consideration
> places like ackablackajihad and durkadurka

we voted for this... what the fuck happened?