Does b like planted aqauriums?

Does b like planted aqauriums?
Tank specs amo(0) nitrate(0) nitirtes(0). Filter sun sun China 304 b.5kuli loaches, 7 neno tetra, 6 zebra dainos,2 powder blue guriami, 2 hill stream loaches, 2 albino long fin bristle nose plecos male and female.

Nice tank

Thanks mate I'll post more if requested

Nice tank. Here is my 20g long running a finnex planted 24/7+ light and a sun sun canister filter. Diy osmocote plus root tabs, no CO2.
Stock: 6 CPD, 6 Phoenix Rasboras, 3 mosquito fish, 2 pygmy Cory, 1 peacock gudgeon, 1 Scarlett badis, and like 4 amano shrimp. Also an asshole nerite snail that ruins all my hardscape every night.

I love planted aqauriums

That 20 g looks dank. I wish my foreground would grow in right

I love the contrast and colors. That's something I can't seem to get right, just all turns into green blob. I almost liked the lighting better when I had ghetto lights instead of the led. Everything is too evenly lit now.
Old pic of old lighting.

Some of my favorite fish pics.

One of my fish got sick so I made a hospital jar for it. But it does anyway. What should I put in here now? Seems a shame to just year it down.

Died*

Tear*

Uh... one of those is not a fish. :|

Shrimp.

Yeah I know what you mean. I got lucky as fuck when I got a 1400 dollar led light for free from a dude on Craigslist. I also got a 90 gal breeding tank with it. This pic is of my 5 gal holding tank for my 1 kuhli loach he had a broken spin or something, now he swims right.

hey faggots. this is one of my old setups

here is my old setup, im making a new one

You could get a blue lobster they really a crayfish but its what they call em lol

whats your opinion on LED lights over t5?
im looking to get an LED for my 4 foot tank, but they cost way too much

I love leds. They have cheap ones from amazon called beam works they are Marian land copys. They do the job well. As far as a t5 goes they grow great but I dont like the light color that they always have.

Oh yeah, are those the ones that clone themselves? What do I need for them as far as space and food goes?

Led are cheaper long term and put off less heat, if that's a problem for you. Finnex is sort if cheap and pretty reliable.

To get good contrast while taking pics, if you can adjust your ISO setting the brightness will dramticly stop. It cuts out all the blinding light from the leds. Like in this pic I can make the floating plants look like its pitch black. And in real life I can see right through it.

Food I think they can eat pellets and for space I've seen them live perfectly in a 5 gal tank. Just watch putting anything else with them the will eat small schooling fish and shrimps.

what is that red plant on the ground? the one thats all in the middle?

Good luck finding those kulis. I bet you never see them in that gravel lol

its not gravel its fulva stratum. its like dirt balls. yeah it is almost impossible to find them when i want too lol. i only get to see them when the come out for food.

Yeah bit of bloodworm and they'll be all over that shit. Works every time

live bloodworm or frozen? i want to feed them live but i don't want cultivate them.

I usually say frozen, easier and more convienient. They wont even realise either, rub the frozen block near the bottom and it looks wriggly enough when the current catches it

Oh I forgot. Reinecki maybe? That's probably it. I got them at PetSmart.

>Reinecki
yeah i think you are right. i just looked it up thanks

>666 must be true lol