guess this is gg

>Adding to gun statistics
>Shitty for whoever finds your body
> If you don't have a will, your estate will be dumb to deal with

>

>dont have gun
>true
>everything will default to parents/only sibling

Why kill yourself when you can die in combat like how men who couldn't do anything else used to do

I actually feel worse enlisting and "throwing my life away" than i do about killing myself. mostly because parents paid for college at 50k+ a year

user, my cousin killed himself Friday night. My family has gone through the hardest time it's ever been through. Hos death affected around half the county.

Everyone was in tears. Please user, people love you.

Christ. did you college supply hooker to you? if you in student loan debt then do as I'm planning. I'm gunna pay that back so no financial burden gets placed on my parents. then I'm going to tell my parents that I'm heading to the middle east to help oppressed Christians (my whole family is Christian, it would seem Nobel) then I'm going to get rid of my ID'S so they can't trace the body and I'm going to blow my brains out. that way my family isn't sure if I'm dead and they think I'm doing something good.

tldr; kill youself so your parents don't know or think you died doing something Nobel.

top end engineering school. i would actually love to enlist as a vehicle mechanic. already have the skillset as i have worked as an auto mechanic. just dont have the balls to do it

Because even though life is shitty and hard and you hate it, it's still the most interesting thing you will do, not just in a billion years, but in a billion billion years. Life is the least boring thing you will ever do, EVER.

There's your problem. Instead of ending it tonight, go to sleep and enlist ASAP tomorrow.
OP listen to this guy.

Dubs wasted on that mess of a post. What the fuck are you even trying to say?

You can still be identified. They wouldn't bother with the work it'd take but you're not 100% in the clear, should they come looking for you.

literally no one would give a fuck if i killed myself too, rofl.

by the time I know my family would come looking I would be decayed too far to identify. and I haven't gone to the dentist in 3 years. if I keep that up then even the dental records wouldn't match. they wouldn't be able to find me, I know that.

that's your problem? you don't have the courage to do it? that's not a problem. no one in history had the full courage to do anything until it they had already done that. quit being a puss puss and just fucking do it. besides if you are worried that your parents will think they threw away that time in college for you to join the military, it would of been a bigger waste of their money and time if you killed yourself.

quit being and attention seeking faggot and just do it.

Because you could get laid tomorrow, get on your phone, literally google best places to get laid near me, get on some fagboy pants and grease your hair over like a 1950s Italian car mechanic (unless your black of the skin in which case get a tight 70s disco guy fro) and go out with the intent to fuck anything.
If I get dubs you have to complete
If I don't ur a faggot

yea. look like your from the 50's. in today's age that will get you beat up for looking like a racist. just go to a bar with a flannel shirt unbuttoned, jeans and a black Tshirt. drink till you are ready to make bad decisions and then start hitting on bar skanks. that's how you get easy pussy.

issue with that is im not 21 and i live in detroit with all the negros and they are stinky smelly

then get out of that shit hole. I live in vegas, not to filled with niggers. but honestly small towns in idaho or Wyoming are the best place to live imo.

i want to live in connecticut

and you don't because it is impossible or because your are chicken shit?

if it's the second one then just do it. I hate vegas and I grew up in a small town in idaho. I'll admit I cried like a bitch when I left because I was never on my own. but now I'm down here because I'm not constantly afraid of doing shit. regardless of if my parents fully approve or not.

There is never really a good reason not to. You should hang on if you think there is more pleasure to be had.
I'm waiting for bannerlord personally.

Why do something today when you can do it tomorrow?

Let's assume you do end it? What's your plan?

Never mind, I see it

op abandoned the thread. either he killed himself or he isn't going to do it. either way the thread is dead

Yeah, we should really stop posting.

be dead? what the fuck else?

op, if you want to kill yourself, do it. no one can tell you to end it or not. you can be murdered, but you're the only person that can commit your own suicide. if you crave release that bad then fuck it, go for it, but if not then try to hold on.

I would love to but you keep replying.

No, this thread is a PSA designed by the best minds of /b in order to protect us tards from depression. Our species is under risk of extinction and we have to
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEE take care of each other

Hentai.