Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kJd82ykaRUU
tesu.edu/mcdonalds/hamburgeru-ace.cfm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Jelous, commie?

I wish I could have sex with a McDonalds

>jelly about the hamburger university
Oh gosh my sides...

Oh sorry, didn't mean to embarass you talking about my perfectly shaped sides, amerilard

I wish our Wendy's in usa got the tree burger

*T-Rex burger

I was pissed we never got it in the states almost drove up there for 1 with some friends

you talkin' bout my sides?

Just get 5 doubles....
Its not like your mouth is that big enough to put it all in your mouth

When I worked at Wendy's like 10 years ago there was a secret kiosk option called the 'grand slam'. It was a four patty burger that wasn't anywhere on the menu. We had a friend who said he'd eat two of them and if he got it all down we'd have to pay. That motherfucker did it. Wasn't even a fatty either. Was kinda worth it to watch him almost retch though.

>eurofags will defend this

This commie is obviously jealous of the freedom and democracy we have.
USA USA USA USA!!!

I like fast food but mcdonalds is trash, i ate some french fries at my dads once and they tasted just like mcdonalds fries, i later found out they'd been in his freezer for over a year.

Who are you quoting?

It's not the same. It's about the challenge with your buds like when you go to taco bell on deal days and see how many $1 tacos everyone can eat by the 12 pack

Ignore him he probably lives off of rice and government radishes in some 3rd world shithole

Burger here. I'm not even going to try to defend that tbh.

There's no such thing as 3rd world user.

Problem with your logic there.
You can eat a single taco at once, in your mouth.You cannot put 9 patties in your mouth at the same time.Sure eat 30 tacos or w/e but you cant physically put all 9 patties in your mouth,its LITERALLY no different then just getting 3 triples.

>I'm quoting myself

I'm American and I applaud Germany for this. It's okay for free speech to have exceptions. It has exceptions in America too. Racial hate speech should be one.

Fuck off you dirty Soviet.

Mcdonalds fries can sit around for ages and still be 'good'. That shit is made of preservatives and starch

fuck a McChicken instead

By having free speech it means you accept free speech that you do not like.
Anything else is censorship

It's the pride of being able to say you conquered it when chilling with friends

Like every ice cream place around me has tubs we always get our own

People like to watch, kids and girls are shocked you're like a hero when u finish it right in front of them

Wouldn't be the same if I just kept going up fore ice cream cone after ice cream cone it'd look like I was a fat gluttonous loser

hey shelmon
what color is a space ?
trick questiom
BOLOGNA

Maybe I will user, maybe I will

help me berlamp I have become stranded in iraq

call the bondulance

do u like birb bro he is blue a bit

That birb be peacockin m8

i wanna fuk dat burd

no
birg is pure

but berd is sex-e

I'm fine with a small amount of censorship. We don't need people to be free to spread Sup Forums memes.

We must seize the memes of production, comrade

I went to HU IRL. AMA.

My nigga.

he just wanna pick and eat seed

Seriously? What kind of burger based powers do you possess as a result?

he can eat seed when dun w/ fukk

Mostly just business management and local store marketing skills. Also networking. Really quite mundane.

Why are no new burgers coming out? I mean like really new. Something unseen by the world yet. Like idk... a new onion potato hybrid or something as a topping?

:(

New sandwiches, by the time you see them, have usually been about 1.5 years in the works.

I am too. Censor you little faggots.

Is it actually a university? Do you get a degree? Do people laugh when you say you went to hamburger university?

Here in America it's considered the highest possible honor.

I like to imagine life is like this for you
youtube.com/watch?v=kJd82ykaRUU
but instead you're walking through a walmart and people are handing you burgers

Its where mcds GMs go to train. You get a "bachelor of hamburgerology" ,not a real degree of course. Laugh if they want, we make between 45 and 65k a year before bonuses.

A man can dream...

:')

You're still a fat, gluttonous, loser, you have just surrounded yourself with people that are easily impressed.

>yuros will defend this

Jesus Christ. All that saturated fat and sugar. No wonder you Americans are lard asses. This is the type of food poor people in Europe eat when they don't have the intelligence or money to afford healthy home cooked meals.

Oh man, there's even a fake hamburgerology degree. This thread is filling me with a newfound patriotism I never thought possible

Lol its awesome that ppl draw stuff like this haha

I have to ask, how did u know it even existed like wheres it from any info?

fufufufufu~ your feeble envy makes me chuckle...fufufufufufufufufufufu~

perhaps u can get a scholarship if you work towards it

I know you come from some backwards country where even the concept of soap is a foreign plot to steal your bodily odors but we Americans will accept you nonetheless, perhaps after we hit you with a hose so you get some of that stank washed off ya

I used to hang out in the Zootopia general in /trash/ before it turned 100% gay. Now all the CCs have moved on and it's just a circle-jerk of shipping male characters with male OCs.

I guess if ZT2 is released there'll be a revival but until then steer clear.

Thanks

>Hurr I can eeet moar tacos dan yoo

>Why can't I have a woman, RRREEE

Think about it...

There's literally nothing wrong with being overweight. It's genetic anyways so why not enjoy it

This is why you need Jews in your society. Who do you think runs the ACLU? America has the second highest concentration of Jews in the world. So Germany is arresting people for stating opinions about people who aren't even there.

Bet you didn't see that shit coming

Yeah i think other people's governements just don't want to provide good food. Their polititians just need to try a damn burger and then they will realize what idiots they are for not being like america

Those are for people with friends. At least 3 of them.

So North Korea is a myth?

It's an actual accredited college. It counts as a 2-year associates degree in business and is transferrable to most universities/colleges to get a bachelors of business.

No its propaganda

North Korea Slavery: 4%
Americans in prison: 4%

we are no better

HU is a 1 week program. Tell me how that gets you a 2 year degree again.

You can fit a coconut in the human mouth without breaking the jaw. It won't be comfortable, but you can fit 9 patties if you squeeze them together

many countries talk shit on America but let's be honest a cheese-burger is fucking delicious whoever the fuck you might be

I've heard it's 2 years for managers.
tesu.edu/mcdonalds/hamburgeru-ace.cfm

Also not entirely American. It was German immigrants who invented it from Hamburg steak. Only real difference is actually making it a sandwich. It's like calling Pizza American.

I'm pretty sure his mouth can fit even more

You think he's Trump?

Am I the only one who wants to fuck that mouth?

I mean, it is pretty fuckin stupid

All those credits put together don't even equal 60. And the second set of courses are only for field consultants, not store managers.

At least we are free to question our government. For now.

I dunno I'm not american so I don't know how it works, just what I heard.

Mcdonald's has been in decline in USA for well over a decade. There's many much better burger places now. Five Guys rocks!

Why would you put your dick in a Nigger's mouth ???!!??!!?

It's the local burger place that usually rock. In Kansas City there is a place called the Westport flea market.

If he's hot. Not seeing the problem.

except for the fact that post ww2 america put germany through 'de-nazification' which basically made all of this happen. so america is at fault for this. sorry to dissapoint

Universität Hamburg should sue the hell out of them for trade name violations.

Parody is excluded

The only exception should be speech that actively and explicitly calls for violence. Calling someone a Nigger on the Internet doesn't deserve a gestapo raid.

One would think they would welcome that.

>he didn't go to hamburger university

It beats liberty University. At least hamburger guarantees you a job.