Who is the most famous person you know/have met?

Who is the most famous person you know/have met?

>no lying on the internet edition
My mom is good friends with Martha Stewart.

Sold her marijuana a handful of times

Also briefly dated jamie nicole loken.

A shitty actress

melody hames she is my mums best freind

Whats she like?

Christina Hendricks and her husband whose name I can't remember. They were at a hotel I work at. I asked her husband about his Nintendo Switch and how he liked it since I've been on the fence about buying one

I did IT work for the lady that wrote the Magic Schoolbus series. She's pretty cool.

That's pretty cool

At the time I didn't know that is who she was. I spent a lot of time in her office and I saw lotsa children's books, but it never really connected. Then about a year after I had stopped helping her, I was listening to NPR and they talked about the series rebooting and mentioned her name, and I recognized it. I googled to verify that it was actually her, and it was.

I kinda wish she'd call me again...

Why?

Did she pay good? Or was she just cool to be around?

Very cool to be around.

Greg Gutfeld, met him at an event for the DFW World Affairs Counsel where he was guest speaker. It was hosted at The Anatole, pretty nifty place.

He was a very high-energy guy, from what I could tell.

I met the drummer of Peral Jam at a friend's house party.
He only wanted to talk about himself, called him a faggot after he claimed he could do 1 peddle blast beats and couldn't

*pedal

Used to go to school with Troye Sivan. Not many people can say that, considering we where both homeschooled.

Met this cool guy, Wednesday 13, along with his guitarist named Roman. Very good concert, good memory.

kek
My mom says we might be related to the singer of Pearl Jam.
/might be/

Andy McCoy

Alex Trebek in the 90s, at a statewide geography bee.

Tell me you smashed that boipussy.

My best friends sisters best friend was Sarah Snyder (best friends sister died, heroin OD)

Sarah Snyder is a model and dated Jaden Smith, Will Smiths son, she is basically famous for being hot.

I barely knew her

I lived about 15 miles from a concert venue and if you walk to the back, the buses are in the alley. Security was a 50/50 on lettinf you hang out until the band left. I met various members of

>Taking Back Sunday
>The Used
>Tech N9ne and his crew
>Circa Survive
>Straylight Run
>Chevelle

Several other Emo/Alt rock bands

Sarah Evans graduated from my highschool and owns property in my hometown so there's a lot of country musicians that visit. Mostly late 90s and early 2000s has beens.

I am in the Army now, and George W. Bush visited my post a few months back. Not a great president, but a really nice guy in person. I also met Lt. Dan with his band through the Army as well.

He's the only actor I really ever met.

>Tech N9ne and his crew
Lucky bastard, He sounds cool af

Very chill guy. He's big in Missouri, where I am from and his favorite venue is The Blue Note. He plays there 3 or 4 times a year. He vaguely remembers us most of the time, so it's pretty cool that he goes out of his way to tell us hey and shake hands and shit.

Bump

I know this faggot who fucked around with Anderson Cooper in college, or so he claims. Does that count?

Only if you sucked his dick after he was balls deep in Cooper.

John Travolta. My family rented a house next to his house in Florida. Guys house was a mansion and a half. Never met him but caught him walking outside and waved. He waved back, we like best friends now.

I didn't ask for details.

Went to university with Tom Hiddleston.

My Dad once roofed, with a roofing company, Johnny Carson's Mom's house in Arizona.

Damn.

I met Travis barker. He was awesome as fuck and really nice and let me get a picture with him. I think his ex shanna was him and she looked pissed off but I couldnt tell.

My girlfriend is second cousins with John Ratzenberger and runs into him at the supermarket occasionally.

I got some autographs from some members of Slipknot. I wouldn't really call that meeting them. A lot of people were getting shit signed.

Adrian Vandenberg back when he was playing with Whitesnake. Somewhat less famous is Derrick Pontier from Great White, I went to school with him.

My uncle was a limo driver on Long Island and used to drive Billy Joel.

That's sweet!

I would love to meet tech n9ne or hopsin

Molly Ringwald is a cousin. She's a huge stuck up cunt that hasn't lowered herself to grace our side of the family for years. I've only talked with her once or twice in my life.

How could you not ask for details?

If it was college I'm guessing it was some pretty gay shit

I imagine. The guy in question was Middle Eastern, so it could have involved a goat or two.

I guess the closest was one of the guys from icp when I was younger.

kek.

I'd rather fuck the goat then the dude

met your mom. pretty famous since everyone here has fucked her.

I bet Hopsin is a cool guy. The way he raps, it sounds like he is down to Earth. If you ever get a chance, go see Tech in concert. Worth it everytime.

I fucked Pat Benetar back in 81 or 82 in the men's room of a club in Toledo.

I haven't met any famous people, but I was in the same school as Paul Ryan for a day. (They wouldn't let me see him).

My aunt's child was held by Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson.

I went to a talk held by the guy who did the CG for The Titanic.

Not really. It sounds like his getting that edgy teen money.

I bet Hopsin is a cool guy in person, he seems cool in pretty much every video I see him in.

Holy shit, so you're like 70?

>be be 24 yrs old
>was at a friends party
>chill night, only a few people thier
>kinda dorky died hair chick comes over with brunette friend
>we are all talking having drinks
>decide to move to friends hottub
>old school above ground style
>i didn't bring trunks, but wear boxer briefs so just use that
>everyone else is changing so I get in
>long day so the hot water feels great
>blondish chick gets in
>seems cool, nice, kinda flirty
>she starts talking about her ex, lots of complaining
>says that she is experimenting now

Was it good? Were you on coke?

Yeah, but at least he isn't that shitty shock rap anymore like fuckin' Tyler the Creator

There is Martha Stewart brand marijuana, and your mom has a distributorship? Cool, man.

this

Hey Tyler's new album is actually pretty good.

57 bro

>Other friends come in and she stays where she is
>continue drinking and talking
>friend hits the bubbles
>after about 20 minutes eveyone is ready to go in
>bruneete friends goes with saying she is pruny
>blondish chick says she is gonna stay
>I say i am gonna hang for a bit more myself
>they go in and she moves closer
>she gets kinda flirty and puts her hand on my leg
>finally she kisses me
>start kissing back
> her hand moves over my briefs and she starts rubbing
>keep making out
>grab her by the waist and pull her over and she straddles me.

Haven't listened to it yet. I'll give it a chance though.

Original Black Ranger. Also met Jason David Frank, David Yost, Karan Ashley, and Austin St. John.

I've posted this before, ages ago. It's 100% true but I'm ok with you not believing me.
This was awhile ago, I'm probably older than most here.
>1994, high school, lou ferigno is giving a talk after school in the gym
>don't remember what it was about, just thought it would be cool to get the hulk's autograph
>he gives the short talk, is talking to people afterwards being pretty chill
>i get up to him, ask him for an autograph, and we chat about lifting briefly. i jokingly say he should call me if he needs any advice ever and give him a paper with my pager number on it
>he laughs it off but doesn't turn it down, i head out to putz around for a bit (high school was right downtown, had to walk a little bit to get to the transit mall anyhow)
>as i'm walking, maybe a half hour later or so, pager vibrates, i have a voicemail
>check it at a payphone, holy shit it's lou ferigno. He says he's grabbing coffee at his hotel if i felt like chatting some more, "go ahead and show up if you're in the area, i'm easy to spot, if not no big deal and good luck man"
>literally just like 6 blocks away, head down, sure enough there he is in the hotel cafe thing
>he buys me some coffee, asks if i need to get home soon or if i can hang out. I tell him i'd love to hang out
>we go to his room, he asks if i'm cool with not mentioning coming up here to anyone. I laugh and say "sure, but why, are we up to something secret?"
>he comes really close, taking my hand, says "I dunno, do you like secrets?" and moves my hand to his crotch, I press into him as he grinds against it
>I say, "I love secrets..." as he nudges me down and i get on my knees and he helps me undo his pants, and woosh i sucked his dick
>as i'm leaving, he says "no offense but i'm going to lose your number, know what i mean?" I tell him that i do
The end.

My uncle is a famous Mexican soap opera actor.

R.L. Stine, the writer of the goosebumps series

No, but she was so drunk she could barely walk.

My Aunt dated Tony Blair for a few months.

Met Method Man at LAX before BlizzCon. Nice dude.

Not me personally, but my Dad used to shoot pool with James Tolkan when he lived in Lake Placid years ago.

I would pay money to see a 57yo btard lol

She was a nasty person

Imagine the chins.

I can almost smell it

I emailed Masanao Ozawa. His experiment violates the Heisenberg uncertainty principle. He hasn't emailed me back yet.

Shaq.

Come to Kalamazoo sometime, drink smoke or fight.

No lie I broke Freddy Kruegers nose one time in Dallas. Worst /best night of my life

He did and he didn't ...

>we keep kissing
>girl is passionate as fuck
>grinding on my cock
>reach down and start rub her through her suit
>try a little more and go down the top of her bottoms and start rubbing her clit
>no objections
>she fucking bites me
>take my hand out an pull her bottoms to the side and slide cock out of front flap
>she is still rubbing on me
>we are still pretty heavy and it is getting close to slipping in
>finally the tip is in
>i look at her and see if she is gonna get up, you know things got too serious shit
>she sits down and pushes my cock in
>Rocks back and forth pushing her hips
>pull out and blow my load on her stomach
>mfw I see her on youtube a month later

good thing you say that, cause i work in her chelsea office.

*reported*

Im calling bullshit, she was married and toured with her husband.

I live here user.

South Bend here, I like Kalamazoo. Go there often for hockey

She didn't seem married.

I work for the Wings.

Pat Benetar is my cousin.

No kidding? I coach youth hockey. My son plays AA, but I dont coach his travel team. I take him to Wings games once in a while

Met nobody yet because I don't leave the compound

i don't have claim to famous people, but i do a lot of work for a few uber rich people.

gotta say the christmas presents are nice.

I'm the guy that keeps the beer flowing, and am learning zamboni.

Did coke with Tom Arnold in a strip club bathroom once.

Shit was cash. He's nice, but he was crazy as fuck.

Little Darlings Saturday night.

OP said "famous"

kys

Arron Carter sang I Want Candy in my basement for me and a handful of my friends, no joke.

Robert Wise, film director, "sound of music"
Herbie Mann, jazz flautist
both as a youth, through my father
as an adult:
alfred peet, founder of peets coffee

High school reunion is Saturday at Shakes.

Thats cool. We takemthe boat up and fish around Kzoo too. or Ride bikes on Kalhaven.

IDK if this one counts but my cousin who lives in CA says his co-worker used to be friends with the Van Halen's parents and would constantly see Eddie and Alex playing around on the streets

oh, oh, another: i went to 6th grade with Daphne Zuniga!!

OP said "most famous" as in, "has more fame than you do"
nigger

That doesn't count

Got back stage passes to see Eddie Izard and ran into Motherfucker Mike at PAX